Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Indinie

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
It is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of IndinieView user's profileSend private message
Uainewc

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. It is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever I want. I use this DVD Ripper to help me.
It can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. It can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
It is really fast and easy to use.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of UainewcView user's profileSend private message
Indinie

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use DVD Copy for Mac to help me to do that.
it is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of IndinieView user's profileSend private message
Sanaalea

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:53 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
it can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on.
it is really fast and easy to use.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SanaaleaView user's profileSend private message
Laninen

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:33 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of LaninenView user's profileSend private message
perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Total Video Converter.

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Sanaalea

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD to iPad Converter can rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. And iPad Video Converter is the best choice for iPad fans to convert videos to iPad. This magic video converter can convert all video formats to iPad compatible formats.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SanaaleaView user's profileSend private message
perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

So many third-party software development companies have already set their sights on this huge potential market and aimed at the profits this iPad can bring. Since this revolutionary and innovative iPad is running on the iPhone operating system (currently, version 3.2), users cannot transfer files between PC and iPad freely. In order for iPad users to transfer video and audio to iPad, we, the Aiseesoft Studio, as well as being before, will work better to enhance your enjoyment between iPad and any other portable device.DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter | iPad Transfer | iPad Converter Suite.

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Indinie

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:40 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac | iPad Video Converter for Mac

Indinie

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.

Indinie

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I know a really nice Total video converter. It can convert almost all popular video format. It can also a HD Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac | iPad Video Converter for Mac

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well

Friendly8

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD to iPad Converter can rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. And iPad Video Converter is the best choice for iPad fans to convert videos to iPad. This magic video converter can convert all video formats to iPad compatible formats.

Libra  Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of Friendly8View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic