Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:24 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is Flip Converter for Mac

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Total Video Converter.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Merry Christmas, hope you can enjoy our discount!

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:21 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Another New Year, hope you can enjoy it!

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone MakerMake my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Enjoy our software!

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I can enjoy my dvd and video at will!

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

nice guide thx.
it is really helpful to me

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You can come here and enjoy!

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Come here and have a free trial first!

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

everyone can change !

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:43 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic