Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 pm  Post subject:  Easy way to play iTunes movie on Fuhu DreamTab with Pavtube Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Easy way to play iTunes movie on Fuhu DreamTab with Pavtube DRM Removal

Description: Step by step directions of putting iTunes downloaded video on Fuhu DreamTab with detailed steps, so that your kids watch iTunes videos on Fuhu DreamTab freely.

"Hi I want to get a kid's tablet for my son on his birthday, more likely the coming Fuhu DreamTab. Can I download Disney animated movies on it directly? If not, how do I put purchased iTunes movie (under our home-share Apple ID) to it?"

Since Fuhu introduces its DreamTab for kids on CES 2014 last month, this 8-inch Android-based tablet has raised much concern for it's collaborated with DreamWorks. A great choice for your kids, as they can watch many animated movies like Kung Fu Panda, Monsters vs. Aliens, Shrek, Frozen, Planes, etc. on their own.

However, it's impossible if you want to stream iTunes downloaded movies to Fuhu DreamTab directly, because iTunes videos are protected by DRM that will not allow you to playback on out of IOS devices without an Apple ID.

But no biggie, I've got a simple workflow to help you roll off the DRM and transfer it to most compatible video format for your Fuhu DreamTab.

Basically, we need to get this Pavtube DRM Removal - a software can help you accomplish both the steps above in one go. Now Pavtube studio provides free trial without time limit; get one and let's start.

Tips:

The mac version is available here: Pavtube DRM Removal for Mac. (Not compatible with Mac 10.8/10.9 and iTunes 11 on Mac)

How to put iTunes downloaded movies on Fuhu Dream Tab

Install this program on your computer firstly; note to shut down your iTunes firstly.

Step 1. Import DRM files

Download your wanted movies from iTunes Store; click top left two plus icons to import them one by one or from the entire folder.

Step 2. Choose format

Click the Format drop-down list and choose Common Video > H.264 Video (*.mp4) as the most compatible with Fuhu DreamTab.

Step 3. Adjust settings (Optional)

If you want to turn up/down file size, bitrate, frame rate and other settings, click "Settings" besides "Format" to enter the profile settings windows.

You can also check both source and target video & audio specs there.

Step 4. Convert

Back to main interface, hit "Convert" to start converting iTunes movies to MP4 format. It will launch your iTunes automatically and start conversion simultaneously. After it completed, click "Open" to quick find the converted files.

Relates articles:

Easy way to Enable kids to watch downloaded DVD movies on Nabi 2 Tablet
Get DVD movies playable on VTech InnoTab 3S, InnoTab 3, InnoTab 2 for kids
How to Put Disney cartoon DVD movies to Fuhu DreamTab for Kids
Download iTunes to Nabi 2 or Nabi tablet for your kids
Convert BD/DVD Digital Copy movies to Vtech InnoTab 3S for playing for my kids
Get Digital Copy to play on Nabi (2) kids tablet

Source: Download Disney animated movies from iTunes library to Fuhu DreamTab

OfflinePersonal Gallery of AppleflyView user's profileSend private message
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 pm  Post subject:  News: Pavtube ByteCopy 2.2.0 is out! Get 20% off at Myce Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

News: Pavtube ByteCopy 2.2.0 is out! Get 20% off at Myce

Good news! As your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sinclided, Pavtube ByteCopy Windows version have updated to the new version!

Version: 2.2.0
Supported OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1

What's new:
Support latest BD and DVD
Windows install package with digital signature
Fixed some know bugs

Download : here

Pavtube ByteCopy Overview

ByteCopy is your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language. It preserves chapter markers in the converted MKV file. All that and more make it possible for you to easily select your needed tracks, subtitles, as well as chapters when watching Blu-ray and DVD movies with your media players. And other than that, you can backup and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones, HD Media Players (WDTV), editing software (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc.), and more.

Get 20% off discount at Myce: http://club.myce.com/f201/pavtube-products-updated-335566/#post2721854

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm  Post subject:  Backup Blu-ray and extract soundtrack to listen on CD Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Backup Blu-ray and extract soundtrack to listen on CD

Description: Want to listen the audio of the Blu-ray movies on your portable players? Want to rip Blu-ray to lossless audio? If you happened to have such questions, don't worry any more. This article is just writing to help you to rip Blu-ray audio with lossless quality.

Question:
"I would like to have the audio parts of Blu Ray copied to CD for use in the car,etc.
Is there any way to extract the audio from a Blu Ray concert?"

"I'm a classical music fan. As such, I have a number of Blu-ray discs of classical concerts and operas. I recently got it into my head that I wanted to rip the audio from some of these to be able to listen to them on my office stereo. I wasn't interested in the surround-sound mixes—I don't have the appropriate equipment to play back music in such formats—just the stereo tracks."

Answer:
All the commercial Blu-ray discs are encrypted by mighty Blu-ray protection to avoid pirate. So before extract MP3 music out of Blu-ray disc, you need a powerful program which can defeat all Blu-ray encryptions and read the BD audio track then decompress / recompress the audio to MP3 format (from AC3 DTS to MP3), even FLAC, WAV, AIFF. It's that easy to rip music and audio from Blu-Ray on a Mac computer or on a Windows PC with the help of Pavtube ByteCopy or ByteCopy for Mac.

About Pavtube ByteCopy
  • Backup BD/DVD to MKV without quality loss.
  • Preserve all audio tracks, subtitles and chapter markers.
  • Provide best settings for tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy TabPro 10.1, iPad Air, Surface 2, Kindle Fire HDX; phones like Sony Xperia Z1, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6.
  • Edit movie by trimming, cropping, merging, etc.

How to Extract Blu-ray Audio to MP3 Music?

Step 1: Install and launch the program; import your Blu-ray Disc or Backup saved on hard drive by clicking "Load File" icon.

Step 2: Choose "Common Audio" > "MP3 – MPEG Layer -3 Audio (*.mp3)" as the output format. You could choose other audio format according to your own audio player.

Tip:
If you want to extract just the music or the beloved audio from one Blu-Ray chapter, so you need to use the Trimming function to cut off the unwanted audios. So, just click Edit, them trim to get the songs for extracting later

Step 3: Right click the Convert button to start the conversion.

Just wait a while and when the conversion is over, click the "Open" icon to locate the output .mp3 file. The last thing you need to do is transfer the converted audio file to your audio player. You could enjoy the audio of your Blu-ray everywhere without limitation!

More posts:
Experience Sharing: Extract audio from recorded TV programmes for using on Audio Player
ByteCopy Review: Easily Copy Blu-ray/DVD movie with multi-track

Source: http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/extract-blu-ray-audio-to-mp3-music.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:54 pm  Post subject:  How to move Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 & 8.4? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

How to move Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 & 8.4?

Description: This guide shows you how to rip commercial Blu-ray protection and convert it to playable format for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and 8.4.

See also: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper 4.6.0 is out!

Samsung has announced a February 13 release for its Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 in the US. Both models are currently up for pre-order at Amazon. Likewise, an 8.4-inch Tab Pro model is expected to release the same date.

The Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 features a 10.1-inch 2560x1600 WQXGA Display. The device is also powered by a Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 1.9 GHz processor and uses 2GB of RAM running Android 4.4. Like the Note Pro, an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera are included. Samsung's Multi Window technology is integrated as well, but this model only supports two apps at once.

The 10.1" seems identical to the current Galaxy Note 10.1" in every spec. The potentially interesting one for me is the 8.4" model with an overkill 2560x1600 screen. Just need some prices/availability.

Maybe you also decide to preorder one of them for media playback; thus you cannot miss Blu-ray movie for its extraordinary pictures. However, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro does not carry a port for Blu-rays directly. But you can choose to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy TabPro playable format like MP4.
To finish this task, I prefer this Pavtube Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab Pro Ripper for it’s very easy to use, UI-friendly and works reliably. (Mac version is renamed as Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac)

How to rip Blu-ray movie to Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 & Tab Pro 8.4

Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie.

Insert your Blu-ray movie to disc drive, and click "Load Disc" button on Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper interface to load Blu-ray from ROM; it also support importing Blu-ray ISO and Blu-ray folder.

Step 2: Select video format.

Here we select MP4 with H.264 codec. Click the Format drop-down list, and select "Samsung Galaxy 10.1(*.mp4)" from Samsung category.

Step 3. Customize video specs. (Optional).

If you have special requirements on target video, click "Settings" to customize video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate. Generally, you are suggested to change frame rate to 1600 x 2560 as is best for both Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and 8.4.

Step 4: Start conversion.

Click the red "Convert" button to start converting Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 for Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and 8.4. When it finishes, click the "Open Output Folder" icon to quick locate the converted video.

Transfer video files from PC to Samsung Galaxy Tab with Kies

Relates articles:
News: Pavtube Products Updated! Get 20% off at club.myce.com
Does Galaxy TabPro 10.1 supports 720p/1080p MKV Video Playback?
Get DVDs movies on Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4
View DVD ISO/IFO Image Files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 Tablet
Download iTunes movies to Galaxy TabPro 10.1 and TabPro 8.4
Best way to view DVD ISO/IFO Movies on Galaxy TabPro 8.4

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2014/03/06/put-blu-ray-to-galaxy-tab-pro/

HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:13 pm  Post subject:  Watch any Movies, Image files and HD Video on Galaxy S5 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Get new Galaxy S5 to play Blu-ray, DVD, MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo videos

Description: With the release of SamSung Galaxy S5, you may want to make good use of the latest smartphone, like import Blu-ray/DVD ISO/IFO files to Galaxy S5 and watch HD videos on your new Galaxy S5. But these files cannot be played directly. Well, this article will share you the solution.

The SamSung Galaxy S4 is old news. Sure, it's a great smartphone, but now all eyes are firmly locked on the SamSung Galaxy S5. Though the launch date has not yet been determined, but more and more rumors and reports are telling us the Galaxy S5 is coming.

Although it is rumored that the S5 lists the spec as a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, a Snapdragon 800/Exynos 5 Octa processor, and 2GB of RAM, if we have a quick glance of SamSung Galaxy S4 video format list, it can fully support MP4 video, but not the ISO files, IFO files or some HD videos, as well as Galaxy S5. In other words, if you want to play Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO movies on your Galaxy S5, you need to convert them in advance. Let's preview how to convert Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video to support MP4 format for Galaxy S5, and when you own the smartphone when it released, you could easily enjoy your DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video on it.

In order to put Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO files on Galaxy S5 for playing, the easiest way is convert the source files to Galaxy S5 optimized MP4 format by using Pavtube Galaxy S5 Video Converter Ultimate.

This program is good at dealing with all kinds of Blu-ray and DVD movies, including commercial Blu-ray/DVD with protections like BD+, region code to any common video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV and more as you need. So, with this Blu-ray/DVD Converter tool, it will be easy to rip ISO/IFO image files and HD video to SamSung Galaxy S5 compatible formats, and then you can watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on S5 as ease. Now please follow the simply ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion steps below to rip ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5.

Free Trial: http://download.pavtube.com/video-converter-ultimate/videoconverterultimate_setup.exe
Purchase: http://www.pavtube.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/purchase/

Step 1. Install this Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy S5 Converter on your computer. Run it and load your Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image file into it.

Tips:
You may choose the subtitles and audio language for Blu-ray and DVD movies. You could also set the "forced subtitles".

"Forced subtitles" means if you choose the English subtitles, you could not see the subtitles when it is English-speaking, but only it is non-English speaking, the subtitles will appear.

Step 2. Choose output format for Galaxy S5. Here I recommend you "SamSung > SamSung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)" which is a format specially designed for Galaxy S3 but also works for S4 and S5.

Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to run this ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion.

When the conversion is over, transfer the converted video files to Galaxy S5, and then you could enjoy ISO/IFO image files and HD video on your new Galaxy S5 as you like.

There are many features for you to edit your BD/DVD/Video files.

Trim - Select the wanted movie scenes and leave out unwanted.
Crop - Cut off the black bars and unwanted area of the source video.
Text Watermark - Add text to the videos.
Image/Video Watermark - Add image or video.
Audio Editor - Edit audio.
Subtitle - Add the subtitle file(*.srt, *.ass/*.ssa)

Related posts:
Handbrake Alternative: Rip DVD to Galaxy S5 on PC/Mac
Download Digital Copy movies to Galaxy S5 for playing with ease
Rip/Convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy TabPRO for enjoying
Transfer DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
Copy DVD contents to Galaxy TabPro 8.4 for watching with best quality
Transfer iTunes DRM videos to Galaxy TabPro 12.2/10.1/8.4
Copy ISO image files from BD/DVD on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 tablet

Source: device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com

OfflinePersonal Gallery of HaileyLiView user's profileSend private message
Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:34 pm  Post subject:  Backup DVD/Blu-ray movies to any tablet for watching Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Backup DVD/Blu-ray movies to any tablet for watching on the go

Description: This article will give you an easy way to make digital copies of DVD and Blu-ray movies so you could watch them on your tablets.

Recently, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. The screen resolution is 1,280 x 800 and it would be a good enjoyment to watch my DVD/Blu-ray collections on it. However, most DVD and Blu-ray movies are all protected. In order to solve the problem, the only way to make it possible is making digital copies of movies I owned so I could watch them on my tablet.

Then I googled "blu-ray ripper" online and came across this article, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper were the top pick. After owning the program, I use it to rip movies so that I coluld watch them on my new tablet while traveling. Besides, my son has a Galaxy Tab 7. He is 11 years old and uses the Tab mostly for games, although I ripped a couple of his movies for him to watch.

See also: Watch Rental Blu-ray movie with multi-tracks on Tablet/Phone without time limitation

Here is the easy process when I use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper to do the conversion.

Step 1. After installing the program on your computer, launch it. Click "Load File" icon to load DVD/Blu-ray movies to the program. Then choose the subtitle and audio you need on the main interface.

Tip:
The "Setting" icon beside the format bar is designed for you to adjust specific video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio bitrate, channels, etc. according you own needs.

Step 2. Click "Format" bar and choose "HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" as the output format. This format is suitable for the new released tablet, either my Asus MemoPad HD 7 or my son's Galaxy Tab 7.

Step 3. The last and not the least step is just start the conversion by clicking the "Convert" button on the bottom right corner.

Everything is OK! Wait for a moment and the program will finish the conversion automatically. As my own experience, the time of converting Blu-ray movies is much longer than DVD movies. When the conversion is over, hit the "Open" icon to locate the output videos, and transfer them to your tablet via USB cable.

So easy, right? I am sure even you are a fresh man of this program; you could do the conversion at ease. If you are a Mac user, it also has Mac version (Read Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Review). Have fun of enjoying your movies on your tablet with the help of the easy-operated software.

Some articles you may interest:
Convert home videos massively to another format to store on hard disc and playback on TV
How to sync WAV Files to iTunes to play in iPhone, iPad, iPod?
Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected DVD Movies for Your Kids
Encode DVD to MP4 retaining chapter marker for iPad/iPhone/iPod

Source: Device Camcorder Tips

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 pm  Post subject:  Easily to Watch Oscar Movies on Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Easily to Watch Oscar Movies on Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7

Description: With the end of Oscars, the Oscars movies is an hot issue, many people will choose to view them on their other devices such as Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 Tablet, if you also have this plan, this article will give you an easy and fast way to make it possible.

The 86th Academy Awards ceremony had a successful conclusion in Los Angeles local time March 2. Lots of stars attended this yearly ceremony with the desire for award. Some got this incomparable honor to be proud for the rest of their life. Some are with sad expression after knowing the results. But we can still see their hard working no matter they have reward or not. This year's Oscar has lots of excellent movies for us to enjoy such as Twelve years be slave, Gravity and etc.

For many people who are big movie fans, they won't miss any chance to view these excellent Oscar movies in any format either Blu-ray/DVDs, or HD Videos at anytime and anywhere.

For this event, tablet is the key to make it possible. Low-cost tablets seem to be something of a trend at the moment, and the latest addition to the budget sector is the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7. Its 7" screen beats the bare minimum 800 x 480-pixel resolution to offer a more reasonable 960 x 540 pixels. It would be a good device to enjoy Oscars Blu-ray/DVDs and HD Videos on it.

However, these devices do not support play Blu-ray/DVDs and HD Videos directly including the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 Tablet. At this time, a powerful converter is very important. Although there are some software could rip Blu-ray and DVDs, an all-in-one converter support both Blu-ray/DVDs and HD videos is rare. Here we strongly recommend Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. Being a professional video converter, it could convert Blu-ray, DVD and video to almost all popular and hot video and audio formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, RMVB, MPEG, 3GP, MKV, MP3, AAC, etc.

How to get Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate?

Windows version: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
Mac version: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

See also: 2014 Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Review

How to convert Oscar Blu-ray/DVDs and HD Videos to Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 friendly format

Step 1: Load source videos.

Install this app and run it. Then click the "Load file" icon to load Blu-ray/DVDs or HD Videos to the program. You could choose the subtitles and audio.

Step 2: Choose output format.

Cilck the "Format" and choose "HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" as the output format. You could also choose the suitable format as you like.

Tip: Customize video specs. (Optional)

Click the "Settings" icon on the main interface, you are allow to set presets to get better video and audio performance on your Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7. Just remember higher bitrate leads to better video quality in output file, but it also creates larger video size. Don't forget the balance between video quality and size.

Step 3: Start the conversion.

When everything is OK, just press the "Convert" button to start the Oscar Blu-ray/DVDs and HD Videos to Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 friendly format conversion. It will not take much time. Just wait for the conversion process to get done.

When the conversion is over, click the "Open" icon to locate the output MP4 videos. Then just transfer them to your Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 via USB cable and you could enjoy these excellent Oscar Blu-ray/DVDs movies and HD Videos on the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7.

Related Articles:
Backup 2013 Oscar Movie on Windows 8.1/Mavericks
Put 1080p Videos, Blu-ray, DVD Movies to Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra for playback

Learn more special offer:
ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2014/03/12/fastly-and-easily-to-watch-oscar-blu-raydvds-and-hd-videos-on-alcatel-onetouch-pixi-7-tablet/

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:35 am  Post subject:  Backup Walt Disney Copy-protected DVDs to MP4 for your Kids Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Backup Walt Disney Copy-protected DVDs to MP4 for your Kids to watch

The Walt Disney Company has released and planned to release many fantastic animation movies like "Monsters University", "Planes", "Forzen", "The Good Dinosaur", "Big Hero 6", ect and you may collect a pile of Disney DVDs. And you may have bought the latest Disney DVDs for enjoying on phones or tablets with your kids.

I think you must concern that DVDs are so vulnerable that the discs may be scratched or snapped by children. To prevent such situations and bring great into convenience for playing DVD movies, the best way is to be able to back up these movies down.

As we all know, the Disney DVDs have encryption encode with new copy protection to prevent owners from copying the discs. Disney Copy Protected DVDs has 99 titles and the DVD movie size is larger than 40GB, which makes it almost impossible to make DVD copy and backup. The DVDs are not playable on your DVD player which is not matching for the protected DVDs. When you use common DVD backup tool to copy Disney protected DVDs, error message pops up or the program crashes. The new copy protection will prevent the DVDs from ripping by general DVD ripping software and the videos converted from DVD will be out of order.

But there are also some DVD ripping programs that can decrypt Disney DVDs and convert them to various popular video/audio formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.

MP4 enjoys a most wide acceptance for iOS/Android devices, PC, Mac, WP8, multimedia players and online video websites. It is one of the most popular video formats in the world, with higher video compression rate, better video output effect and smaller file size compared with another common standard video format, AVI. So, most people choose to free convert Disney DVDs to MP4 files for a better movie collection and management.

Here we introduce Pavtube ByteCopy to MP4 Ripper, for the users of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 98, 2000, 2003. It's one of the best Disney DVD converters. It enables user to rip video/audio from Disney DVDs and convert them to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc. Pavtube ByteCopy is also the best tool to rip and convert Disney DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio track and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitle in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

How to backup the Disney DVDs for your kids to watch

Here I give some simple steps to guide, I hope you have an enjoyable course.

Step 1. Download and install the Pavtube ByteCopy trial Version

You feel really good after the trial , you can buy it, and our products are free upgrades for life. Good news! Pavtube ByteCopy Windows version have updated to the new version-Version: 2.2.0. It adds new features from the original foundation like Support latest BD and DVD, Windows install package with digital signature and Fixed some know bugs.

Step 2. Load your Disney DVD Movies.

Step 3. Setting: click the "format" drop-down box to choose your need format and click "Output" drop-down box to select you devices.

Step 4. Click "Convert" to go on the conversion.

More article

Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
DVD to MKV backup: preserving DVD chapters
How to copy Blu-ray movies to Synology DS411 slim NAS Server

Source: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/03/backup-disney-dvd-to-mp4.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am  Post subject:  Get ByteCopy to load Blu-ray/DVD to FCP X with 5.1 sound Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Get ByteCopy to load Blu-ray/DVD to FCP X with 5.1 sound on Mac Mavericks

Description: This is a detailed guide to help you extract Blu-ray/DVD movie, convert it to ProRes 422HQ with surround sound in FCPX with a clean edit.

Why I am missing 5.1 surround sound after converting Blu-ray/DVD to ProRes? Why FCP log and transfer does not work with Blu-ray/DVD? Can I obtain all the languages without losing surround sound in my digitized Blu-ray/DVD movies? You may have tried some blu-ray ripping tools and run into problems above. To be fair I have not tried many of them but also have problems like this. Hereby, with a successful trial, I'd like to share my experience here.

Firstly, you need a tool which is capable of rolling off Blu-ray/DVD disc protection, then convert them to multi-track ProRes 422 HQ with surround sound for editing in FCPX. On this step I recommend Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac because it's quite easy to use and work reliably.

How to rip BD/DVD to ProRes 422 HQ with 5.1 sound for FCP X

Step 1. Download and install this Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, load disc.

Note: you need an external Blu-ray drive to make your Mac recognize Blu-rays firstly. Insert your discs, launch Pavtube and click the top left icon, you will find it detects your disc and shows the name automatically. Just click it to load.

Step 2. Choose format for editing on FCP X.

Click the "Format" icon; you may notice there're two options of ProRes 422 HQ. One is inside the "Final Cut Pro" the other is inside >Multi-track Video". The only difference between these two presets is that the former is common one-track preset while the later could keep all your audio tracks (languages). I'd prefer the Multi-track one.

Okay choose "Multi-track Video > Multi-track Apple ProRes 422(HQ)(*.mov).

Step 3. Customize V&A settings.

Let's move to "Settings" icon (right besides "Format"), you will find two tabs one for Video and the other for Audio. On Video tab, you can change target video quality as there are three levels for you to choose.

In the Audio tab, we can check the audio tracks we need as below:

Just leave unwanted audio tracks unchecked, change audio channels to "5.1 Channels". Click OK to confirm the change.

Step 4. Start conversion.

Back to main interface and hit "Convert" to start ripping Blu-ray/DVD to multi-track ProRes 422 HQ. After it completed, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted MOV files.

Related articles:

Play 3D Blu-rays on Samsung 3D smart TV with keeping 3D effect
Stream Blu-ray/DVD collections to Portable Devices and HDTV via Home Network
How to keep chapter markers when ripping Blu-ray to MP4 for iOS devices on Mac Mavericks?
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV for WD TV playback with chapter marker and DTS audio
Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 for watching on iPhone 6 with VLC

Source: http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/03/import-blu-ray-dvd-to-fcp-x-with-multitrack.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:51 am  Post subject:  Convert MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV video to iPhone 6 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV video to iPhone 6 compatible format

Description: In this post, you will find not only iPhone 6 rumors and news, such as iPhone 6 release date, new feature, etc, but also to convert and MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV video on iPhone 6.

iPhone 6 Rumors & News

Keeping pace with the hot sales of both iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S, Apple started to focus on the development of next generation flagship phone—iPhone 6.

Actually, all about iPhone 6 should be called rumor anymore, because it's hard to say the exact release date of the new iPhone. It is said that iPhone 6 will be released on September 2014.Rumors said it that iPhone 6 will come in two vesion, with a 4.7-inch screen and a 5.7-inch screen, all will have a Full HD display of 1920*1080. Some features are rumored such as larger display, unlimited solar energy for iPhone 6, longer battery life, and new capacitive Home Button with improved Touch ID sensor.

Possible to Convert MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV video to iPhone 6?

With such big screen size and high resolution, what do you want to enjoy first after you get your new iPhone 6? Watching high definition videos is good one. However, just the same as other smart phones, videos in the format like MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV cannot be imported and transferred to iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including the releasing iPhone 6.

What Makes MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV videos playback on iPhone 6 Easier?

According to the aspect ratio of each gadget, iPhone only accepts MP4/H.264 videos with fixed parameters. For iPhone 6, the phone with newest technology and large screen, many video converter may be defeated expect a few with powerful and up-to-date performance like Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (also has a Mac Version).

With Pavtube Video Converter, don't worry about files not being compatible with your devices, it could read SD video clips (YouTube FLV/F4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV), digital camcorder recording (MXF, MTS AVCHD, MOV, MP4, MVI), DVR videos (Tivo), audio files (MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC) and more to various video/audio formats playable on the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, etc.

The windows edition is compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1

The Mac edition is compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard10.6, Leopard 10.5

Easy steps to transfer MKV/AVI/Tivo/VOB/MPG/WMV/FLV video to iPhone 6

Step 1: Load source videos

After installing and launching this iPhone 6 Ultimate Video Converter, press "Add Video" or "Add from Folder" icon to load the source videos.

Tip:

If the loading files are Tivo, do not forget to enter the Media Access Key.

Step 2: Choose output format

For iPhone 6, you could choose the "Apple > iPhone 5S/5C H.264 HD Full HD 1080P (*.mp4)" format. After the iPhone 6 released, Pavtube will add the profile patch which has the certain format for iPhone 6.

To get the preset, you should also install the Patch in advance, but now only windows version have the patch file.

Customize profile settings

If you want to get better output quality, click the "Settings" to adjust video bitrate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, etc according to your own demands. Just remember the size of output video is mainly depends on the bitrate, which means higher bitrate results in bigger size.

Start conversion

After these steps above, you are enabled to start the easy and fast video to iPhone 6 conversion process via the Convert button. You can also stop it at any time.

Once the conversion task is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the output files and transfer to your iPhone 6 through iTunes, then you could enjoy on your iPhone 6 freely.

How to transfer/sync movies from iTunes 11 to iPad/iPhone/iPod?

Posts related to Apple:

Rip DVD to multi-track MP4 for watching on iPhone 6
Blu-ray to iPhone 6 - Enjoy Blu-ray movies on Apple iPhone 6
How to convert Blu-ray iso image files to play on iPhone 6 on Mac Mavericks?
Encode DVD to MP4 retaining chapter marker for iPad/iPhone/iPod
Freely enjoy your movies and videos with iPhone 6 on the go

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2014/03/05/play-videos-iphone-6/

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:31 am  Post subject:  Convert Children & Family DVDs to Mobile Devices Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert Children & Family DVDs to Mobile Devices

Description: This article walks you through the whole process of converting DVD movies to mobile devices so that kids and family members are able to enjoy movies at home or anywhere they like.

Kid's favorite animations like Olivia, Ice Age 4, Big Top Scooby-Doo, Madagascar, The Jungle Book, Despicable Me 2, and more movies will release the DVD version soon. Would you like to move and watch these new movies on your iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Kindle Fire HDX or other portable device with your kids and family members? Without the assistance of any tool you cannot accomplish this because there is no mobile devices that are equipped with a disc driver natively.

Among all the software applications, free or paid, Pavtube DVD Ripper is my first choice for two reasons. One is its easy-to-use feature with user friendly interface; another is its reasonable price and lifetime support.

Anyway, I would tell you how I rip DVD movie "UP" to my iPad Air and similar steps could be found from below tutorial for your mobile device as well.

Step 1: Download a free copy of Pavtube DVD Ripper, install and launch it. Insert DVD disc, hit the "Load Disc" icon to browse to disc driver and load DVD movie into this app.

Step 2: Choose the optimized format for output. In order to watch DVD movies on my iPad Air, I select "iPad" > "iPad Air HD Video(*.mp4)" as output format. To get iPad Air preset, download the patch file here.

If you have other mobile device, search for the particular profile from the "Format" drop-down list. When you cannot find your smartphone or tablet there, don't worry, use the similar format with your device or choose Android or Window profile, and then adjust profile presets to achieve the best video and audio quality for your device.

Step 3: Click on the "Convert" button and start ripping DVD movie. When the conversion is done, I will find the converted MP4 movie in output folder and transfer to my iPad Air via iTunes 11. And the whole process of ripping DVD to iPad Air completes and I am ready to reach my DVD collection on iPad Air, iPhone 5S, and other mobile devices.

Read more:

Transfer Blu-ray movies to WD Mybook Live for streaming to Roku on Mac
How to convert Blu-ray to MKV with 5.1 surround sound for HDTV?
Put/Copy Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray onto QNAP NAS drive with lossless mkv format

Source: http://pc-mac-compatibility-issues.blogspot.com/2014/04/convert-dvd-movie-to-mobile-devices.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 pm  Post subject:  Watch Bluray discs on my Android Smartphone with HD H.264 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Watch Bluray discs on my Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format

As we all know, Android Smartphone cannot play Bluray discs directly. This document can help us achieve watching Bluray discs on our Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format indirectly.

With the updates and upgrades of Android systems, Android devices are constantly updated. And Android Tablets/Phones become more and more popular among people all over the world. But there is a fact that we must face: Android devices neither support playing Blu-ray nor DVD movies. That means, if you want to watch Blu-ray movies on your Android smartphone anytime and anywhere you like, you will need to rip/compress Blu-ray to Android supported video formats like HD H.264 MP4 format, so that you can play your favorite Blu-ray movies freely on your Android smartphone.

To obtain this purpose, Firstly we need a converter which can convert Blu-ray to Android smartphone. You can google "Comparison between different ripper tools" to find the best tool for you. Maybe you will find some free software like handbrake, MakeMKV etc, after trying, you will find the softwares are slowly on running, MakeMKV can only be converted to MKV format.

After the comparison, you will find Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is your best choose. Because Its operation is simple, and it can provide more formatting choices, and can be directly output format you want with the best effect. More importantly, it can support CUDA speeded-up. Here we take "convert Blu-ray discs on Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format" as an example.

How to convert Blu-ray discs on Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format

Step 1: After you download and install the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper on your PC, you can load your Blu-ray disc.

Tip: If you are running on Mac, you can turn too the Mac version-Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.

Step 2: Choose the Format and set the parameter. You can choose the HD Video to select the "H.264 HD MP4(*.mp4)" And you can choose the appropriate format according to the mobile phone brand.

Step 3: Start to Convert Blu-ray to Android smartphone

The final step is to tap the Convert button and commence converting Blu-ray movies to Android smartphone. When the conversion finished, you can click "Open" to locate the ripped files and easily transfer them to your Android smartphone. In this way, you can easily play Blu-ray movies on Android smartphone without limitation.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35

How to transfer the Blu-ray to Android Tablet and Smartphone?

Windows transfer

1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.

Mac OS transfer

1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it’s not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.

If you want to know more detail about the operation, you can open the guide

Further Reading

MKV Player for Android: This article gives you two feasible methods to make you enjoy your MKV videos on Android devices.

DVD to Android Phone: Follow this tutorial to rip and convert DVD movies to Android phone or tablet compatible video/audio formats with ease.

Blu-ray to Android tablet: This article will tell how to watch and Rip Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet on Win/Mac.

Top 5 Best Android Video Converter ReviewThis article tell the top 5 best Android Video Converter to help you to convert all videos/movies to Android friendly formats for freely playing.

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/04/watch-bluray-discs-on-my-android.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 am  Post subject:  How to Convert and Play MKV video files to PS3? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

How to Convert and Play MKV video files to PS3?

Summary: The guide shows you how to quickly convert MKV to PS3 playable video formats so that you can play 720p/1080p MKV videos on PS3 without problems.

MKV is a container format and well-known as Matroska video. It is wildly used for delivering HD video content which up to 1080p. It is an envelope for which there can be many audio, video and subtitles streams, allowing the user to store a complete movie or CD in a single file.

The problem is that many standalone devices simply do not support the MKV format, often preferring the MP4 container format for use with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding. The PlayStation 3 (PS3) is one of them, you will find that PS3 just not a MKV Player. So is there any way to help you to play .mkv files on the PS3 without limitation?

In order to stream MKV files to PS3 for playback, you may have to convert MKV to PS3 playable format (e.g. H.264/MPEG-4). Along with some help from third-party software. With Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, a great MKV Converter for PS3, you can easily achieve your goal smoothly. The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35

The following guide shares with you how to encode 1080p/720p MKV to PS3 for playback step-by-step.

Step 1. Install and launch the MKV Converter for PS3, and click "Add Video" button to load your MKV files. The software supports batch converison so that you can add several MKV files to convert at one time.

Step 2. Click on "Format" boarder to set output format.

Now that we're converting MKV for PS3, a recommended format is "PSP/PS3 >> PS3 Video(*.1080p) MPEG-4(*.mp4)" foramt.

Step 3. Finally click on "Convert" button to start converting MKV to 1080p HD MP4 for PS3 streaming and playing.

In this way, you can get MKV files playable on PS3 without problems. We hope this short article will bring some new multimedia life to your PlayStation 3 (PS3) console.

See Also:

Convert Blu-ray to PS3
Rip DVD for PS3 playback
Watch "Dhoom:3" dvd movies on PC, TV, tablets and PS3
ISO to AVI - How to Convert Backup ISO to AVI to read it on PS3
Convert Blu-ray, DVD and Movie for loading or playing on PS3

Source: http://1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-play-stream-mkv-to-ps3.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 am  Post subject:  Backup Walt Disney Copy-protected DVDs to MP4 for your Kids Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Backup Walt Disney Copy-protected DVDs to MP4 for your Kids to watch

The Walt Disney Company has released and planned to release many fantastic animation movies like "Monsters University", "Planes", "Forzen", "The Good Dinosaur", "Big Hero 6", ect and you may collect a pile of Disney DVDs. And you may have bought the latest Disney DVDs for enjoying on phones or tablets with your kids.

I think you must concern that DVDs are so vulnerable that the discs may be scratched or snapped by children. To prevent such situations and bring great into convenience for playing DVD movies, the best way is to be able to back up these movies down.

As we all know, the Disney DVDs have encryption encode with new copy protection to prevent owners from copying the discs. Disney Copy Protected DVDs has 99 titles and the DVD movie size is larger than 40GB, which makes it almost impossible to make DVD copy and backup. The DVDs are not playable on your DVD player which is not matching for the protected DVDs. When you use common DVD backup tool to copy Disney protected DVDs, error message pops up or the program crashes. The new copy protection will prevent the DVDs from ripping by general DVD ripping software and the videos converted from DVD will be out of order.

But there are also some DVD ripping programs that can decrypt Disney DVDs and convert them to various popular video/audio formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.

MP4 enjoys a most wide acceptance for iOS/Android devices, PC, Mac, WP8, multimedia players and online video websites. It is one of the most popular video formats in the world, with higher video compression rate, better video output effect and smaller file size compared with another common standard video format, AVI. So, most people choose to free convert Disney DVDs to MP4 files for a better movie collection and management.

Here we introduce Pavtube ByteCopy to MP4 Ripper, for the users of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, 98, 2000, 2003. It's one of the best Disney DVD converters. It enables user to rip video/audio from Disney DVDs and convert them to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc. Pavtube ByteCopy is also the best tool to rip and convert Disney DVDs to MKV container format with multiple audio track and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitle in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

How to backup the Disney DVDs for your kids to watch

Here I give some simple steps to guide, I hope you have an enjoyable course.

Step 1. Download and install the Pavtube ByteCopy trial Version

You feel really good after the trial , you can buy it, and our products are free upgrades for life. Good news! Pavtube ByteCopy Windows version have updated to the new version-Version: 2.2.0. It adds new features from the original foundation like Support latest BD and DVD, Windows install package with digital signature and Fixed some know bugs.

Step 2. Load your Disney DVD Movies.

Step 3. Setting: click the "format" drop-down box to choose your need format and click "Output" drop-down box to select you devices.

Step 4. Click "Convert" to go on the conversion.

More article

Play DVD ISO/IFO Files on iPad Air with Multi-tracks
DVD to MKV backup: preserving DVD chapters
How to copy Blu-ray movies to Synology DS411 slim NAS Server

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/03/backup-disney-dvd-to-mp4.html

Applefly

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 pm  Post subject:  Easter Day Deals – Up to 40% discount offered by Pavtube Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Easter Day Deals – Up to 40% discount offered by Pavtube Facebook

Description: Pavtube is offering Eater Day Special Discount for everyone who would like to create memories and save special moments by enjoying BD/DVD movies and HD Videos on Easter Day.

Easter Sunday 2014 is April 20 and it would soon arrive. What do people do usually on Easter Day? Many churches hold special services on Easter Sunday, which celebrate the Jesus Christ's resurrection after his crucifixion. Many people also decorate eggs. These can be hard boiled eggs that can be eaten later, but may also be model eggs made of plastic, chocolate, candy or other materials. It is also common to organize Easter egg hunts. Eggs of some form are hidden, supposedly by a rabbit or hare. People, especially children, then search for them. In some areas, Easter egg hunts are a popular way for local businesses to promote themselves or may even be organized by churches.

This year's Easter Day, people could not only keep their tradition to celebrate the Christian belief of Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead as usual, but also apply for a new way to memorize Jesus's sacrifice by sharing religious movies with friends and family members on mobile devices or streaming to TV via home network.

Pavtube Studio is offering special discount to celebrate this year's Easter Day from April 18 to April 25 (ByteCopy special offer starts on April 21). All Pavtube BD/DVD programs are on sale. The products will enable users to backup, convert, transcode, compress and edit source Blu-ray/DVD movies to a preferred format for your mobile phones, tablets, or smart TV so you would have a chance to experience the Easter Day traditions at home with help of Pavtube.

What can you expect for Pavtube Easter Sunday Special Offer?

40% Off: Pavtube DVD Ripper for Win/Mac
$21 to get the powerful DVD ripping tool - Pavtube DVD Ripper (Get Mac version) to backup DVD disc, convert DVD folder, and edit DVD IFO/ISO file to virtually any video and audio type for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Samsung, HTC, Acer, ASUS and other devices.

30% Off: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Win/Mac
Only $34.3 for Pavtube's best seller - Blu-ray Ripper (Get Mac version) that rips Blu-ray and DVD to PC, iPad, Android tablets and many more as well as copy the disc content with original BD/DVD structure..

20% Off: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate/iMedia Converter for Mac
Originally $65 but now on sale in $52 for Video Converter Ultimate (Get Mac version), the all-inclusive multimedia toolbox which integrates all the features of a blu-ray ripper, a dvd ripper and a video converter.

20% Off: Pavtube ByteCopy for Win/Mac
Starts on April 21 and end on April 25, the Easter Sunday offer to get ByteCopy (Get Mac version) with 20% off, an easy-to-use tool of the ability of backing up BD/DVD to multi-track MKV and converting disc content to almost all popular video and audio formats with few clicks.

More information about Pavtube Easter Sunday Deal can be found on Pavtube official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans, and you could read more about Pavtube programs on Pavtube website.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic