Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:12 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Total Video Converter.

perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

Key Functions

1. Copy DVD or DVD image ISO on Mac
Fully support to Copy DVD or DVD image ISO for the DVD sharing with your friends and family or for the DVD backup on computer.

2. Clone DVD to DVD disk, to a new DVD folder, or DVD image ISO
This versatile Mac DVD Copy assists you to clone DVD to a blank DVD disk, copy DVD to your DVD folder on Mac, even clone DVD to DVD image ISO for the DVD file transmitting online or something else.

3. Copy DVD Full Disc Mode, or DVD Main Movie
Backup the DVD all information (including feature, trailer, main movie, etc) by using Full Disc Mode, on the other hand, with DVD Main Movie Mode, you only burn the main content of the movie.

Key Features

1.Define your own DVD content
Select “Include Menus” to copy the menus to new DVD, you are also optional to skip the menus when you play the copied DVD.
This Mac DVD Copy software allows you to select what you need subtitle, audio tracks, from the pull-down menu. Inputting DVD volume you wanted is also available.

2. Supported by most DVD formts
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac is high compatible with DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R, DVD-RW,etc.

3. Easy to use
Using this Mac DVD Copy is just like a breeze. Only three clicks are needed to complete the DVD copy task, - select source, choose target, then start copy!

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

Key Functions

1. Perfectly compatible with Mac OS
This Mac DVD ripper can run on computers with either Power PC or Intel processors. It is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Leopard, Tiger and Snow Leopard.

2. DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD to popular video and audio
Rip DVD on Mac to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS… video formats, and MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG…audio formats.

3. DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD to all popular portable players
Rip DVD to play on iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, cell phone, MP4 Player, MP3 player, etc on Mac OS X.

4. Adjust output effect
DVD rip Mac software assists you to adjust the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and audio volume. You can check Deinterlacing to eliminate some jaggedness from the interlacing video for upgrading your video quality.

Key Features

1. Various video and audio parameters
This Best DVD Ripping software for Mac allows you to adjust Video Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Encoder, Audio Encoder, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, Audio Bitrate to cater what you need. You can even input your own Resolution in the form of xxx*xxx to suit for different devices. All settings can be saved as user-defined profile for convenience.

2. Trim DVD
You could trim any segment you want to rip of the DVD by setting the exact start and end time.

3. Crop the video
Remove black edges of your DVD movie and get any play region of the video by using its “Crop” function.

4. Merge into one file
Put two or more files you choose into one output file.

5. Preview and snapshot
”Preview” enables you to exam whether the effect is what you want. Support photo capturing from DVD movie and save as BMP, JPG, or GIF format.

6. Selectable subtitle and audio track
Choose subtitle and audio track or none of them for your output file with this DVD Ripper for Mac.

7. Supper conversion speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support Intel and Powerful PC CPU.

8. Easy to use
Few clicks are enough to rip DVD to video and audio in any format on Mac

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.

Key Functions

1. As a Mac Video Converter
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac is a Total Video Converter for Mac can convert between all popular video formats, including MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG and HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM.

2. As a Mac Audio Extractor
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac even play the role of Audio Extractor can extract audio track from video file and convert them to MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT audio files.

3. High compatibility with popular devices
With the best Mac video converter you can output videos for iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, BlackBerry, Xbox360, PS3, YouTube, Mobile Phone.

4. Well customize output parameters
You can adjust output Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. For Resolution, you can input your own parameters if the pre-set can not meet your needs. For the well-customized profile, save as the “User-Defined” profile for your later direct use.

Key Features

1. Adjust output video effect (Deinterlacing)
With Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac, you can adjust output video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume. Checking Deinterlacing is to convert interlaced video to the progressive one to avoid mosaic.

2. Capture any clips
Using “Trim” functions to get any time-length clips from source file exactly by setting the start and end time or casually drag the slider bar.

3. Merge into one file
This Mac Video Converter provides you the function of merging all the files you choose into one output file.

4. Support instant Preview
In the video edit window, you can view the effect of both source file and converted file simultaneously while adjusting it.

5. Easy to use
Associated with intuitive interface, a few clicks are all you need to convert your video with Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac.
Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support Intel dual core CPU or PowerPC G4/G5.

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Laninen

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of LaninenView user's profileSend private message
Uainewc

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of UainewcView user's profileSend private message
Uainewc

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of UainewcView user's profileSend private message
Sanaalea

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful DPG Converter. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a DPG Converter for Mac. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. DVD to DPG Converter will help you to do that.

Virgo  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of SanaaleaView user's profileSend private message
perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice Hulu Downloader to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful Hulu Downloader can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic