Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm  Post subject:  Video Format Total Solution: How to Convert and Edit Video o Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

More and More video formats are coming out with different video encoders and it makes our spare time more and more colorful. However, it is not to say that there is no problems. Actually, different video formats make it difficult to share video with others, even your own camcorder and iPod. Is there an easy way to convert videos effectively. Yes, there is.
In this article, I will show you guys how to convert videos on windows and mac.
Part 1. How to Convert and Edit Videos on Windows
For Windows users, you need a Video Converter to do that for you.
Here I use Aiseesoft Total Video Converter

Step 1: Download and install Aiseesoft Total Video Converter

After you download it to your computer, double click it and it is really easy to install.

You just need to click “next” and it will complete it in seconds. It will automatically run after installation.

Step 2: Load Video
Click “Add File” to find the video that you want to convert and click “open”. It will be loaded automatically.

Step 3: Select the target to decode
In the “Profile” drop download list you can find your target according the usage of your output video, such as if you want to put the video on your iPod touch, you can select the “iPod” in the first list and “iPod touch 2 MPEG-4 640*480(*.mp4)” in the second list.

Step 4: Set Advanced Parameters
After you select the right output profile, you can click “setting” button to set your advanced parameters. You can adjust video and audio settings separately. In video section, you can change “video encoder”, “resolution”, “frame rate”, “video bitrate”In audio section, you can change “audio encoder”, “sample rate”, “channel”, “audio bitrate”If you want to save this profile and settings and use it next time you can click “save as” button to give a name to it. And the next time you want to use it you can find it in the profile list named “user defined”.

Step 5: Choose a Destination
To browse and find a output folder for your output files or just the default one.

Finally, Click “Convert” button to begin your conversion, here in the converting

interface you can choose “shut down the computer when conversion complete” or “open output folder when conversion complete” or you just do not choose neither one.

Tips: How to Edit the Output Video
This video converter is also a video editor, you can use it to edit your output video as follows:
1. Effect:
You are allowed to adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and you can choose the “deinterlacing” to make the video more enjoyable.

2. Trim:
In “Trim” section you can pick up any part of the video to convert.
There are two ways to select the part of the video you want. One is set the start and end time in the box. The other one is to drag the start and end button in the processing bar.

3. Crop:
This function allows you to choose a certain play area to convert. That means you can choose a part of the screen you like to convert. For example, you just like the tv in the middle of the screen, then you can drag the frame around the preview window to select the tv and the output preview will show you the output video.In this section you can also choose the “zoom mode”, such as “keep original”, “full screen”, “16:9”, “4:3”.

4. Watermark
In the section, you can add a watermark on the output video to show people something, such as your name, website, studio name or other things. The watermark could be words and picture. You can adjust the transparent of the watermark easily to make it more beautiful.

Part 2. How to Convert Video on Mac

This time you need a [url= http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html]Video Converter for Mac[/url]

Step 1: Add File
Click “Add File” button to load the video you want to converter

Step 2: Choose profile and adjust settings
You can find your output video format from a drop-list called “Profile”You can also adjust the specific settings of the output video, such as “Resolution”, “Bitrate”, “Encoder” and so on.

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is Flip Converter for Mac

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use DVD to iPod Converter or DVD to iPhone Converter to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful DPG Converter. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a DPG Converter for Mac. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. DVD to DPG Converter will help you to do that.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you make your own ringtones With this professional iPhone Ringtone Maker ,you can make ringtones as you like ! I also use the HD Converter and M2TS Converter to convert my mts files .

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use DVD to iPod Converter or DVD to iPhone Converter to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will

movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic