Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lydia622520

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm  Post subject:  Sony CX730 50p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro X Mac Importing Tips Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I am a user of the Sony HDR-CX730 which produces AVCHD video. It didn't take long for me to find out that I am unable to edit the 1080 50p AVCHD files with Final Cut Pro X. Also, I got know that FCP X imports 25p but not 50p files, as 1080 50p is a non-standard frame rate.With that said, I'm looking for a way to convert the 50p AVCHD files that get created when I upload the video from the camera in order to edit in FCP X on mac.

After many times of tests, I find Brorsoft AVCHD to FCP X Converter applying which you can transcode Sony CX730 AVCHD to ProRes the FCP X native format. Plus, it can change the CX730 50fps at 1080 to 25fps for easy editing with FCP X. Moreover, this professional Mac AVCHD Converter also supports converting Sony HDR-CX760, Sony HDR-CX740 AVCHD footages to Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro without quality loss.

Next,please follow me to import Sony HDR-CX730 50p AVCHD files to FCP X on Mac OS X with the best AVCHD to FCP X Converter.

Step 1: Import Sony CX730 files
Connect Sony HDR-CX730 to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files from the camera folder like PRIVATE > AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then run the recommended AVCHD to ProRes Converter to load the MTS files to it.

Step 2: Choose ProRes 422 output format
Select the output format for FCP X via clicking on Format > Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (.*mov). And you can set the output folder as you want.

Step 3: Adjust the original 1080p50 frame rate
Click settings button to adjust the frame rate as 25fps, and set the video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro X on Mac.

Step 4: Convert Sony AVCHD video to ProRes
Click the convert button, and the Mac AVCHD Converter will start the conversion from Sony CX730 AVCHD to ProRes 422 for Final Cut X on Mac OS X immediately.

After the conversion, you can easily transfer Sony CX730 50p files to Final Cut Pro X for editing with best quality.

Tips:
1. If you want lossless join of MTS, M2TS files, pleas tick the “Merge into one” box.
2. If you wanna trim, crop and add special effects to AVCHD/AVCHD Lite, just tap the Edit icon.
3. This MTS Converter for Mac also can convert AVCHD(.mts/.m2ts) to AIC, DVCPRO, MOV(AVC), Avid DNxHD, etc.

Related guides:
Convert Sony HDR-CX130 AVCHD to FCP 7
Import Sony HDR-CX350V AVCHD to iMovie '11
Sony HDR-CX200 AVCHD to Avid Media Composer
Convert Sony HDR-CX115 MTS to Final Cut Express 4
Convert Sony HDR-CX210 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie
Convert Sony HDR-CX740 MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro
Convert Sony HDR-CX760 AVCHD to ProRes for Final Cut Pro

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lydia622520View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
dexter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Delta SkyMiles?: Earn Up To 80,000 Bonus Miles
Perricone MD Coupon Codes is one of the most popular mileage programs. Here are three great offers for earning miles fast than never before.
Promotional Codes Toyota:
$1,000 Bonus Cash for College Graduate on select Toyota models (Mar 01, 2012 to Jan 02, 2013)
Receive $500 Cash Back on a new 2012 Corolla
0.0% APR for 36 months on Coupon Codes
0.0% APR for 60 months on a new 2012 Sienna
2012 Camry $199/month ($1999 due at signing); 2012 Corolla $149/month ($2399 due at signing); 2012 Sienna 6pm Coupon Codes $279/month ($2999 due at signing)
Honda:
0.9% APR on almost all models
$0 due at signing on leasing: 2012 Accord $250/month; 2012 Civic $220/month; 2012 Odyssey $340/month

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dexterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic