Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
azurehawk1

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 pm  Post subject:  Get 1080p Blu-ray movies on Nexus 10 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Google Nexus 10, one of the most popular Android tablet on the market, is a big rival to Amazon Kindle Fire HD and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I��ve got my Nexus 10 for a month, everything is amazing.

It��s an annoying thing for a long trip for many people as well as for me. My Nexus 10 becomes a best companion along with me. I canceled most of the time on airplane and car via playing movies on the Nexus 10 tablet. Before the trip, I prepared a few Blu-ray movies on Nexus 10 for enjoyment on the go. Here is the easiest way I found out.

Blu-ray Ripper is the tool I applied to make it, which works as an excellent Blu-ray to Nexus 10 Converter for me to rip and convert Blu-ray movies to Nexus 10 playable format with the preset optimal profile. This profile generates the best quality video for me playing on Nexus 10. Well, the conversion time depends on the movie size. And before start the conversion, an external or internal Blu-ray drive is required for loading Blu-ray discs. Now follow the step-by-step guide.

Guide: Get 1080p Blu-ray movies on Nexus 10

Step 1: Install and launch the top Blu-ray Ripper for Nexus 10. Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray-Rom as the source file. Click the BD button to load the entire Blu-ray disc.

Step 2: Click the Format box and from its drop down profile list, choose MP4 as the export that with the best video/audio settings for Nexus 10.

Step 3: Finally, click ��Convert�� button; it will start to convert Blu-ray to Nexus 10 MP4 video at ultra fast speed.

After a successful conversion, you can transfer Blu-ray movies to Nexus 10 for enjoying anywhere and anytime you like. Enjoy your time.

Tips:

1. If you got some Blu-ray ISO, IFO files, this Blu-ray ripper can also support converting to Nexus 10 format.

2. You can freely choose your wanted subtitles and audio track for you output movies from the Subtitles and Audio box.

3. Recently, I wanna update my purchased Blu-ray Ripper to the all-in-one tool Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to convert HD video files including AVI, WMV, MKV, TiVo, FLV, MOV, VOB, etc as well as Blu-ray/DVD movies at the same time much more conveniently.

Original article: http://www.converterxpress.com/how-to/nexus-10-blu-ray-1080p-converter-watch-blu-ray-on-nexus-10/

Taurus Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of azurehawk1View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic