Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
suoying14

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm  Post subject:  How to Import JVC GZ-HD7 HD Videos to Avid for Editing? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I used Avid Liquid 7.2 to import my HD videos from JVC Everio GZ-HD7. The workflow is as easy as changing the output file extension from .tod to .m2t, and import the .m2t files to Avid Liquid. It worked like a charm. Avid Liquid is the editing software I used for my work on wedding videos, video tutorials, promo videos, sports events and so on.

However, there is no maintenance for Avid Liquid any more and I had to upgrade to Avid Media Composer. To my surprised, Avid Media Composer does not recognize the .m2t files, not even the .tod files. In such case, I have to find a converter make the files work with Avid MC 5. Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is the right tool to convert .m2t to QuickTime .mov in high definition on PC.

Here is the workflow to convert JVC GZ-HD7 to Avid.

Step 1. Load JVC GZ-HD7 videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter.
Run Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter as the M2T converter, and click the "Add" button to load the JVC GZ-HD7 videos, which has been renamed from tod to m2t.

Step 2. Choose QuickTime MOV output.
Click the "Format" option and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MOV (AVC)(*.mov) as output format with H.264/AVC as video codec. The M2T converter will keep the original 1920x1080 resolution for the output QuickTime .mov files.

Step 3. Convert M2T to MOV for Avid.
Click the convert button under the preview window, and the M2T converter starts converting the renamed JVC GZ-HD7 .m2t videos to .mov for Avid MC 5.

Wait for a while for the transcoding, and Avid MC will recognize the QuickTime MOV files. It is easy to import transcoded clips to Media Composer.

PS:
I notice that there is TOD converter from Aunsoft Studio, and it can convert .tod files directly. However, I can change the file extension from .tod to .m2t for processing on Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter.

Virgo Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of suoying14View user's profileSend private message
suoying14

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hot News!Aunsoft MTS Converter add new function .Each Sony Camcorder Model to know the useful info you can visit Sony Topic Page

Sony Camcorder Reviews:
Sony HDR-HC3E
Sony HDR-XR520VE
Sony HDR-TG3
Sony HXR-MC1P
Sony HDR-CX110
Sony HDR-TG5
Sony HDR-UX1

For Editing with other Software:
Edit Sony HDR-TG3 HD Videos on FCP
Edit Sony Cyber-shot TX7 AVCHD in AviD
Sony DSC-TX7 VS HDR-CX110 for HD video
Convert Sony AVCHD MTS to AviD
Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie
Import MTS/M2TS to iMovie for Editing
Edit Sony DSC-TX7 MTS on FCP

Virgo Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of suoying14View user's profileSend private message
suoying14

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hot news!!!Aunsoft MTS Converter -An essential software for various Panasonic & Canon Camcorders and cameras.

Panasonic & Canon Camcorder ownders are looking around for the way of playing and editing AVCHD video files generated from Panasonic & Canon Camcorders on some portable hardware and edting software. Presently, this is not a headache problem thanks to Aunsoft MTS Converter which is professional and powerful in converting AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) to almost all video andaudio format that you need. From on on, numerous users can play your memorable recordings on your iPhone 4, iPad, Droid x and edit video files on Final Cut,Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer and iMovie perfectly and freely.

More Informations:
Convert MTS/M2TS to FCE/Adobe Premiere
Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie
Convert Canon MOV to AVI for Movie Maker
Play AVCHD .mts or .m2ts files in WMP
Convert MTS/M2TS to Windows Media Center
Burn MTS/M2TS to DVD with iDVD

Present Wedding Video with LCD Projector
Stream M2TS to PS3 with XBMC via UPnP
Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS on iPad
Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS to iPhone 4
Convert AVCHD to HTC/Motorola Droid
Convert MTS/M2TS to YouTube on Mac

wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic