Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Karensour

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 pm  Post subject:  What's your opinion of Mizuno MX-200 Irons? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you are a golfer, you must be know the Mizuno golf clubs, they are so famous among all the golf brands, although they are not as famous as the top three golf brands, they are also have a large number of fans. Today I want to introduce you the Mizuno MX-200 Irons cheap. They are the best irons I ever used, and they are real help me with my golf for too much.

This forged one-piece iron (1025E carbon steel) combines sweet feel with loads of help on errant shots. A Y-shaped cavity pad and triangular weight bar expand the club's effective hitting area toward the toe (where golfers of average ability typically hit it). cheap Mizuno MX-300 Irons Removing weight from the cavity—30 grams are milled from long irons and 20 grams from middle irons—and repurposing it low and deep contributes to higher launching shots. The MX-200 "sweet spot" is 5 percent larger, with 25 percent tighter dispersion, than the MX-25 irons. Company testing indicates that center hits fly, on average, 4 yards farther with MX-200. A "triple-cut" sole regulates performance from assorted lies.

"Our patented 'grain flow forging' process allows us to do things with forgings that other manufacturers simply cannot. discount golf equipment MX-200 is a perfect example of this. It is as forgiving as any cast game-improvement iron while providing the unmatched soft, solid feel of a forging." David Llewellyn, club R&D manager.

Sagittarius  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of KarensourView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic