Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
maxleaf

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 am  Post subject:  Shopping4golf provides the best TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ D Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<p>
g15 irons Like its predecessor, the G15 is an oversized iron designed for players seeking maximum forgiveness.But even with the wide soles, the G15s get through the turf nicely.Last, the large offset of the clubhead lead to a few untimely hooks with my long irons.Club Length Loft Lie Offset Bounce Swgt.So, picking up a set of either of these irons for a month or two would not cost you an arm and a leg if you consider the resale value.According to Ping, the new design of the G15 irons allow the golfer to get a higher launch angle and longer shots from each iron.They cant cut through the grass the same way in our experience.If you are just looking for maximum forgiveness, to hit the ball straight, and make the game of golf a heck of a lot easierthese may make more sense for you! Wait a minute, why do I want to be able to work the ball?In fact these suckers are so forgiving, that its hard to mishit them full stop.However, the redesigned cavity pushes the club from plain to pleasing. ping g15 irons red dot I like to see what players do with their current set because if I do start making alterations I also want to see how much their swing is changing not by me asking them to make a change but by changing a specification in a golf club.The 6 iron is basically where reality and expectations come clashing together in terms of performance and repeatability.Launch angles are going to run from about 14-17 degrees on a six iron and that's the window we'd like to see the ball launch through.How much do you depend on Technology and Cameras? Glenn points out that mere accumulation of a launch monitor data, does not a fitter make.This is a real luxury that our fitters have with a great Cobra and Titleist product lines where depending on that player; the speeds, launch conditions, and spin conditions you can make recommendations of where they need to stop the iron and start including either more hybrids or fairway woods to allow them to achieve the launch and spin rates to be able to carry the ball and stop it.Finally Glenn, What's in the Bag??? I have a 907 D2, with a Fujikura ZCOM TW-64.But with the CMBs, I am able to get an iron that looks and performs like a blade while still providing the playability of a cavity back.(Alignment Integrated Marking) sidestamp assists in alignment at address off the tee, as well as when putting.And we'll do things like re-grip.I like to see what they do when they address the ball with their posture in their current set.
</p>
<p>
g20 irons If I hadn??t really started to score well my current irons then these would be contender #1I hit some of the finest shots all season with these ironsThe consistent distance claim was one that I was most curious about with this line and it sounds like PING delivered on itOffering more forgiveness, faster ball speeds and more distance control these are irons that should be on every golfer??s short list to tryThese things perform in both distance and distance control? Can??t really ask for much moreThroughout the set, the G20 shows its technology and forgiveness through and throughOf course as one would expect from a company that stands behind fitting as much as Ping does, there are a number of different shaft options available for the golferFor more information on these or any other Ping productsPing has long been considered a revolutionary in the world of golf equipment and with each passing release, more and more golfers are finding out what makes their irons so intriguing from a technology stand pointLove the fact there is so much control packed into a distance iron ping g20 irons specifications ping g20 ping g 20 So it's certainly the bulk of majority of players in golf need that type of flight.The result, in McGinleys view, is a more forgiving, more finely tuned and better-looking iron whose target audience is the serious golfer, per usual, but includes those whose handicaps reach into the mid-teens.We certainly don't tell them how to price our services and we need to charge because of the level of expertise and all the technology we're bringing plus our Mobile Workshop.Many of those who take the time to see a fitter are the better players that are more serious about their game.The AP1 body is made by casting 431 stainless steel while the AP2 is forged from 1020 mild carbon steel.Some are more difficult to achieve.It's a lightweight 60 gram, it's got quite a bit of torque to it.Irons are slated for availability in March of 2008 and will have the typical Titleist custom options available.Shipments will begin February 1, 2010.The reason being you're more apt to hit the center of percussion on a more repetitive basis.
</p>
<p>
taylormade rbz fairway So I headed to the local golf store, and tried out the R11S, the Callaway Razr Fit, the RBZ tour, and the RBZ regular driver.Misses high and on the toe stayed pretty true and distance was superb on mishits.TaylorMades latest driver offering features inverted cone technology to help produce maximum ball speed from all across the face and the companiys Flight Control System (FCT) to fine tune ball flight to your desired shot shape.Much different than any other fairway wood Ive hit, steel or titanium.I went with the 9 degree head shafted with the 60x Diamana Ahina, tipped one inch, playing at 44.- Club/Loft: #3 (15), #3 High Loft Wood (17), #5 Wood (19), #7 Wood (21), #9 Wood (24).Drivers Ive played in the past were MUCH more taxing on bad days, and if the tour plays so forgivingly, I cant even imagine how much of a cinch the non tour must be.The RBZ is really fun to hit, especially when you get into a groove on the range and are bombing it over and over again.The styling, providing you like white, looks excellent and the black contrast face makes it very easy to line up.When the prototype returned from initial field testing, Taylormades engineers took the creative liberty to etch the name, RocketBallz, into both the CAD model and the sole of the prototype club head.taylormade rocketballz rbz1 in graphite �C and one grip �C Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound White Out.The initial reaction from seeing pictures on the forums, make most take a double look, and beg the question, What is Titleist thinking? The typical Titleist player may not be used to seeing thicker top lines, multi-color paint fills, or grooved badges; however, they all have a purpose.Mizuno removes weight from the cavity of the carbon steel, MP-59 heads and moves it to the toe and heel, upping perimeter weighting in the process and enhancing playability.Adams Golf engineers say that the first things players notice about the companys new Idea CMB irons is their sleek look, thanks to a nickel chrome satin finish each one boasts.The new, advanced design of the NXT Tour offers an outstanding balance of overall high performance and control, said Bill Morgan, Senior Vice President, Golf Ball Research & Development, Acushnet Company.Titleist calls the AP1 the most playable in its line of irons.With the AP2, which boasts a sleek, clas-sic look and was the No.We used to, as other companies did years ago, use the 5 iron.When you take the ball flight out in an indoor facility player interview and assessment of the clubs is going to become paramount.In addition to utilizing an aluminum and elastomer tuning plate in the back cavity of this model as well, the equipment maker reduced face thickness to promote a hotter, more lively feel, and moved weight-ing deeper and to the heel and toe.
</p>

Pisces  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of maxleafView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

岡山中山夜市
鳳山青年夜市
國民市場(青年市場)夜市
六合夜市烤肉之家
六合夜市度小月擔仔麵
六合夜市海產粥
六合夜市第一家鹹酥雞
六合夜市東山鴨頭
六合夜市台南鹽水意麵
六合夜市鱔魚意麵
六合夜市鄭老牌木瓜牛奶
六合夜市老江紅茶牛奶
六合夜市現烤烏魚子
高雄酒店經紀
口福黑輪
品元冷飲工坊
三牛牛肉麵
劉家酸白菜火鍋
汾陽餛飩店
渡船頭海之冰
阿榮海鮮鵝肉
八卦海產店
老四川巴蜀麻辣燙
陳家鹽水鴨
黑仕香腸
江豪記臭豆腐王
高雄酒店經紀
廖家黑輪
上海生煎湯包
成家鴨肉麵
新大港香腸
昭明台式海產店
郭家肉燥飯
香味海產粥臭豆腐
興隆居湯包燒餅
武藏無煙日式燒肉
高雄酒店經紀
金城鴨肉
冬粉王
米糕城
阿財雞絲麵
大胖碳烤三明治
老爹爹泰式料理
高雄婆婆冰

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic