Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lydia622520

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 pm  Post subject:  Transcode Sony CX115E AVCHD to AIC for editing in iMovie 8’ Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Are you Sony HDR-CX115E users? The Sony HDR-CX115E recorded 1080/50i video file is AVCHD MTS/M2TS format. As we know, the AVCHD is not a good codec and MTS is not a good editable format for editing in iMovie on iBook. So, sometimes, these AVCHD outputs make the Sony CX115E users become frustrated when they wanna import Sony HDR-CX115E AVCHD to iMovie for editing.

I bought a Sony camcorder- Sony HDR-CX115E. It’s HD and outputs files as AVCHD. I’ve got a MacBook and apparently you can just import the files into iMovie for further editing. Now, I also have an iBook running 10.5.8. When I try to edit Sony HDR-CX115E AVCHD in iMovie 8 on iBook, I find the AVCHD flies would not be ingested natively into iMovie 8.

The trouble is mainly caused by the old power PC and old version iMovie. If you don’t want to spend too much time and effort on the update work for your old PC and iMovie, there’s an easy solution for you here. You just need transcode Sony CX115E AVCHD to iMovie 8’ favorable format on your iBook with the AVCHD to iMovie Converter that we highly recommend here. Below is the detailed guide for you.

STEP 1: Assume you’ve download and install the best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac; launch it to import Sony CX115E AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to the program.
Tip: You can select the “Merge into one” box to merge multiple MTS/M2TS files for easy editing in iMovie.

STEP 2: Click on the “Format” and select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) from its dropdown menu, which is the best format for iMovie 8’/9’/11’.

STEP 3: You can click the Settings icon to do some audio/video settings. Here you’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality.
NOTE: Before start the conversion, you’d better to deinterlace 1080i AVCHD files for iMovie editing in the Video Editor interface.

STEP 4: Click the Convert button; start to convert Sony CX115E AVCHD to AIC for iMovie 8’ on iBook.

When the conversion is done, you can add the Sony HDR-CX115E 1080/50i AVCHD to iMovie for further editing without any trouble.

Related Articles:

Import Sony HDR-CX760 1080p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro

Convert Sony HDR-CX210 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie on Mac

Convert HDR-CX260V/B AVCHD to iMovie on Mac

Sony A57 AVCHD to Final Cut Express

Import NEX-5N AVCHD to FCP (X)

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lydia622520View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
charles361

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Pandora Australia
Cheap Pandora Beads
Pandora Charms
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Beads
Pandora online store
Pandora beads for sale
Pandora gold charms
Pandora charms bracelets
pandora gold beads
pandora charm bracelets
pandora charm bracelet
pandora bracelet charms
pandora silver beads
pandora silver charms
pandora silver bracelets
Pandora Silver charms and gold charms
pandora charms for sale
pandora bracelets
New Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charm Beads
Pandora Gold Charms
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora For Sale
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Finished Bracelets
Pandora bracelets for sale
Pandora charms
pandora charms 2012
Pandora back to school
Pandora online store
Pandora Tropical Charms
Pandora charms bracelets
Pandora GO USA
Pandora USA Online
Pandora Sets
Pandora set charms
Pandora Starter Chains
Pandora Finished Bracelets
Pandora Leather Cotton
Pandora Jewelry USA
Pandora 14kt Gold
Pandora gold charms
Pandora GOLD
Pandora Birthstones
Pandora Charms
Pandora silver charms

OfflinePersonal Gallery of charles361View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic