Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lucy198754

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 am  Post subject:  Download/Convert Blu-ray movies for playing on Apple TV 3 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I am a musician, music lover, and musical fan (and veteran programmer).* I buy DVDs & Blu-rays of any musical or concert that I want to watch multiple times. How do I watch all those discs on my 55” TV via new Apple TV3 with 5.1 sound? I have a quality Receiver, very HiFi speakers.

I got the problem from Google. The Apple TV 3 user want to transfer and watch DVDs & Blu-rays on TV via the new Apple TV3 with 5.1 sound. As we all know, the new Apple TV 3 has no Blu-ray drive to surpport Blu-ray/DVD movies, that means we have to rip and convert Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 on Mac OS X. But how to get 5.1 sound when playing Blu-ray/DVD movies via Apple TV 3? In this article, I will share my best way to watch Blu-ray/DVD movies on Apple TV 3 with 5.1 sound.

You need to go to Google and download a perfect Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter tool on your Mac, which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD movies to Apple TV 3 quickly and convert Blu-rays/DVDs to new Apple TV 3 for playing on TV with 5.1 sound in HD video quality. Here I show you the best Mac Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Ripper (as far as I know). It comes up with new Apple TV 3 1080p preset in its latest update, letting you easily and fastly rip Blu-ray movies to M4V for Apple TV 3 and convert DVD IFO/ISO files to M4V for Apple TV 3 with 2 audio tracks- Dolby Digital 5.1 and AAC stereo audio, so that Apple TV could pass-through Dolby Digital to A/V receiver for reproduction of surround sound, and export AAC stereo when going without surround sound system. I believe the top Apple TV 3 Blu-ray/DVD Ripper can give you a big help.

Step 1: Launch the best Mac Blu-ray/DVD to Apple TV 3 Converter, and click the button like a disc to add Blu-ray to the best tool. You can tick the box in front of the Blu-ray/DVD files you want to rip.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Apple TV“ > "Apple TV 3 Dobly Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)(1920*1080)”. Which can help you convert 1080p Blu-ray to M4V on Mac OS X.

Tip: If you want to rip DVDs to Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1, you should better choose “Apple TV“ > "Apple TV 3 Dobly Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)(1280*720)” to get best video/audio effect.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon, it will start converting Blu-ray/DVD to new Apple TV 3 on Mac OS X Lion immediately. You can follow the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the Blu-ray to H.264 HD Video for Apple TV conversion, you can get the output files for your Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer and play Blu-ray/DVD movies on TV via new Apple TV 3.

Related Guide:

Convert/Play 1080p AVI movies on new Apple TV 3

Convert MKV, VOB, MTS videos to Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1

Rip/Play Blu-ray movie "The Avengers" via Apple TV 3 keeping original quality

Aries Gender:Female Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of lucy198754View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic