Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lisa198754

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm  Post subject:  Convert Legria HF M306 1080 50i MTS/M2TS to iMovie on Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Are you a Canon Legria HF M306 user? Do you like recording videos using it? With the LEGRIA HF M306 you shoot full HD movies straight to removable SDHC flash memory card, so they are ready and waiting to be shared with friends and family. You'll also appreciate its quick response time - press the record button and your LEGRIA HF M306 starts recording video faster than you've ever seen before. In addition, when you review your footage, it will start playing more quickly as well. Plus memory cards are so small that taking extras with you is no problem. It seems to be perfect. It is a pity that the Full HD videos from HF M306 is 1080 50i, iMovie can' surpport the native files.

As we know, Canon Legria HF M306 supports Progress shooting mode in 25p, but some users would get some mts files in 50i. If you wanna edit Canon Legria HF M306 1080/50i AVCHD with Apple tools like FCP, FCE, iMovie, you would find that the MTS files in 1080 50i are not compatible for these video edit programs. So you have to convert or deinterlace Canon Legria HF M306 1080/50i AVCHD first. It means you need to find and install a powerful AVCHD Converter on your Mac.

You can go to Google and download one. Here I show you the top Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac (I am using) for you. Which is a professional AVCHD Converter to convert and deinterlace 1080i AVCHD .MTS/.M2TS footages for FCP, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, FCE, etc. I have successfully used it to help me deinterlace and convert Canon HF M306 1080/50i MTS to iMovie on my MacBook, below is the guide on the fast 1080i MTS/M2TS from HF M306 to iMovie conversion.

STEP 1: Launch the professional Canon AVCHD Converter Mac and load the 1080/50i MTS files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for iMovie for easier editing, tick the "Merge into one" box.

STEP 2: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) which is the iMovie most friendly format. Then you can set the output folder as you want.
Tip: You can click the “Settings” icon to make the best settings for editing Canon MTS/M2TS in iMovie on Mac. You’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best output quality.

STEP 3: Click Edit button and you can deinterlace Canon 1080i AVCHD via ticking the “Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface.

STEP 4: Click Convert button; it will deinterlace and convert 1080i AVCHD for iMovie on Mac OS X.

After the conversion, you can you can get the output video effortlessly. Later, you can import the converted and deinterlaced Canon AVCHD video to iMovie on Mac OS X freely without any problem.

Tip:
This Canon AVCHD Converter Mac can also work as the best MTS/M2TS file converter for Canon LEGRIA FS46E, Canon HF M300, Canon LEGRIA HF M31 E, Canon LEGRIA HF M36, Canon HF M41, Canon LEGRIA HF R106, Canon LEGRIA HF R16, Canon LEGRIA HF R17, Canon LEGRIA HF R18, Canon LEGRIA HF R28 E, Canon HF S20, Canon HF S200, Canon HF S21, Canon HF S30, Canon HF M32 and more.

Related guides:

Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 AVCHD to FCP

Copy Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p MTS to Sony Vegas

Import Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac

Get Canon Vixia HF S10/HF S100 AVCHD to work with FCE 4

Convert Canon HF R306 AVCHD to Avid Media Composer on Mac

Aries Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lisa198754View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic