Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jacknjchn

china.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:16 am  Post subject:  Ingest Panasonic HMC150 AVCHD files to FCP X for editing Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The AG-HMC150 handheld is Panasonic's exciting new introduction to the AVCCAM series. Representing a major step forward in affordable HD video capture, the HMC150 utilizes highly efficient AVCHD recording, the industry's new long GOP standard based on MPEG-4, to provide stunning image quality and longer record time.

After googling, I found many users met some troubles when they tried to ingest the 1080i AVCHD from HMC150 to FCP for further editing. A question froma user: I just got a new Panasonic AG-HMC150 AVCCAM camera that shoots AVCHD onto a SD card. I shot some video with it set to record at 1080/60i. When I open my FCP X on Mac, the footages cannot be recognized. I searched the method and tried the Log and Transfer, but still failed. Any help?

Why does the FCP surpport the native Panasonic AVCHD recordings? In fact AVCHD is not the friendly format for FCP. Though, you may found the Log & Transfer can do the AVCHD to Apple ProRes422 LT conversion work for you; most users are not pleased with the ProRes LT codec, which means loss of quality, let alone sometimes it cannot successfully ingest the AVCHD .mts videos. Well, get this AVCHD to FCP Converter, which is the best solution key for you.

This AVCHD MTS Converter is a professional video convert tool for Mac users to transcode AVCHD to ProRes 422 for FCP so that you can do editing with least quality loss. Another thing you should pay attention to is that Panasonic AG-HMC150 shoots 1080/60i videos, you need to deinterlace them in case they will look horrible some computers. This program can help you to solve the problem indeed.

Tutorial on converting Panasonic AG-HMC150 AVCHD to FCP X

Step 1. Connect your Panasonic AG-HMC150 to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch the MTS Converter for Mac, then click the adding button to import your AVCHD 1080i MTS/M2TS files.

Step 2. Click the Format bar to get the drop-down menu and you can get the Apple ProRes codecs, including ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444. Choose the proper one you want.

Step 3. Press the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for editing Panasonic AG-HMC150 footages in FCP X with best quality.

Step 4. Before start the conversion, please make sure you’ve check off the Deinterlacing box following Edit > Effect as below screen shot shows. Then hit the Convert button in the main interface to start the AVCHD to ProRes conversion on Mac OS X.

After converting and deinterlacing the Panasonic AG-HMC150 AVCHD files, you can import Panasonic AG-HMC150 footages to FCP X for editing without any trouble.

Related guides:

Transcode Panasonic AG-HMC40 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie on Mac

Convert Panasonic AG-AC130/AG-AC160 AVCHD to MOV for iMovie

Transcode Panasonic AG-HMC40 AVCHD to ProRes for FCP on Mac

Convert Panasonic AG-HMC40 MTS to AIC for Final Cut Express on Mac

Mac AVCHD Converter Works with Panasonic AG-AC160 and Final Cut Pro 7

Convert Panasonic AG-AF100 AVCHD 1080p Files to ProRes for FCP on Mac

Make Sony HDR-XR150 AVCHD easily editable in Adobe Premiere Pro

Capricorn  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jacknjchnView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
mereditherter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Free iPhone 5 Converter - Convert DVD/ Video to iPhone 5 video/audio and transfer various various files between iPhone 5 and computer

OfflinePersonal Gallery of mereditherterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部
便服酒店
寒假打工
高雄酒店經紀
訪檯幹部
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
高雄酒店
酒店工作
指油壓按摩
高雄酒店
經紀公司
高雄酒店
大富爺酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
台北酒店
台北酒店
酒店經紀
繽紛年代酒店
首都城酒店
儷園酒店(凱薩帝苑)
忠孝麗緻酒店(97會所)
富城酒店
209香水酒店
高雄酒店經紀
富麗皇家酒店(紫爵)
東城會館
金典酒店
敦南麗緻酒店(皇爵)
龍亨酒店
101巴塞隆納酒店(王牌)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic