Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
linghrensheng

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm  Post subject:  hands to the sides of my face Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It should have Ugg boots clearance been easy. It was effortless to recall everything about her. I had so often breathed her scent, compounded of the herbs she used to scent her candles and the warmth of her own sweet skin. I knew every nuance of her voice, and how it went deeper when she laughed. I could recall the precise line of her jaw, and how she set her chin when she was annoyed with me. I knew the glossy texture of her rich brown hair UGG Boots Clearance and the darting glance of her dark eyes. She had had a way of putting her hands to the sides of my face and holding me firmly while she kissed me .... I lifted my own hand to my face, wishing I could find her hand there, that I could trap it and hold it forever. Instead I felt the seam of a scar. The foolish tears rose warm in my eyes. I blinked them away, seeing the flames of my jordan heels fire swim for a moment before my vision steadied. I was tired, I told myself. Too tired to try and find Molly with my Skill. I should try to get some sleep. I tried to set myself apart from these too-human emotions. Yet this was what I chose when I chose to be a man again. Maybe it was wiser to be a wolf. Surely an animal never had to feel these things.
Out in Jordan heels the night, a single wolf lifted his nose and howled suddenly up to the sky, piercing the night with his loneliness and despair.
CHAPTER FOUR
The River Road
BUCK, THE OLDEST duchy of the Six Duchies, has a coastline that stretches from just below the Highdowns southward to include the mouth of the Buck River and Bay of Buck. Antler Island is MBT shoes sale included in the Duchy of Buck. Buck's wealth has two major sources: the rich fishing grounds that the coastal folk have always enjoyed, and the shipping trade created by supplying the Inland Duchies with all they lack via the Buck River. The Buck River is a wide river, meandering freely in its bed, and often flooding the lowlands of Buck during the spring. The current is such that an ice free channel has always remained open in the river year round, Jordan Heels save for the four severest winters in Buck's history. Not only Buck goods travel up the river to the Inland Duchies, but trade goods from Rippon and Shoaks duchies, not to mention the more exotic items from the Chalced States and those of the Bingtown Traders. Down the river comes all that the Inland Duchies have to offer, as well as the fine furs and ambers from the Mountain Kingdom trade.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of linghrenshengView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
應徵酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
傳播妹
酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
酒店工作
高雄酒店
酒店工作
亞曼時尚會館
酒店經紀
酒店上班
酒店公關
高雄酒店
假日兼職
寒假打工
台北酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
少爺
酒店工作
酒店上班
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
暑假打工
金磚酒店(宏城)
路易酒店
海派酒店
御成會館酒店
大聯盟酒店
富紳酒店
金碧輝煌酒店(金錢豹)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic