Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
linghrensheng

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm  Post subject:  Johnny-she clutched Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

De Ruse leaned forward across the back of the front Nike High Heels seat and pinched Francine Ley's cheek. "You're going home now, baby-with this bus. I'll see you later."
  "Johnny-she clutched at his arm-' 'what arc you going to do? For Pete's sake, can't you stop having fun for tonight?"
  "Not yet, baby. Mister Zapparty wants to tell us things. I figure a little ride in that gas car will pep him up. Anyway I Nike heels need it for evidence."
  He looked sidewise at Zapparty in the corner of the back scat. Zapparty made a harsh sound in his throat and stared in front of him with a shadowed face.
  Nicky came back across the road, stood with one foot on the running board.
  "No keys," he said. "Got'cm?"
  De Ruse said: "Sure." He took keys out of his pocket and Jordan Heels handed them to Nicky. Nicky went around to Zapparty's side of the car and opened the door.
  "Out, mister."
  Zapparty got out stiffly, stood in the soft, slanting rain, his mouth working. De Ruse got out after him.
  "Take it away, baby."
  Francine Ley slid along the scat under the steering wheel of the Packard and pushed the starter. The motor caught with a soft Ugg boots clearance whirr.
  "So long, baby," De Ruse said gently. "Get my slippers warmed for me. And do me a big favor, honey. Don't phone anyone."
  The Packard went off along the dark street, under the big pepper trees. De Ruse watched it turn a corner. He prodded Zapparty with his elbow.
  "Let's go. You're going to ride in the back of your gas car. We Chanel Bags can't feed you much gas on account of the hole in the glass, but you'll like the smell of it. We'll go off in the country somewhere. We've got all night to play with you."
  "I guess you know this is a snatch," Zapparty said harshly.
  "Don't I love to think it," De Ruse purred.
  They went across the street, three men walking together UGG Boots Clearance without haste. Nicky opened the good rear door of the Lincoln. Zapparty got into it. Nicky banged the door shut, got under the wheel and fitted the ignition key in the lock. De Ruse got in beside him and sat with his legs straddling the tank of gas.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of linghrenshengView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀
吳寶春麵包店
老莊豆漿店
逐鹿炭火燒肉打狗店
大牛牛肉麵
福記臭豆腐專賣店
東坡鮮肉飯
成男生碗稞肉粽
鳳邑麵線
鳳山鹹米苔目店
鳳山老店水煎包
倆伯羊肉
生源小籠包
志明花生糖專賣店
李家肉圓
高雄酒店經紀
南台春捲浮水魚羹
旗津萬三小吃部
旗津萬二小吃部
北平楊寶寶蒸餃
慶翔美食部二仙雞
橋仔頭黃家肉燥飯
舊市羊肉店
古早味燒餅
丹丹漢堡
赤竹饅頭
牛老二牛肉麵
香港發財燒臘店
尖沙咀茶餐廳
珍竹林日本拉麵
萬國牛排
忽必烈蒙古烤肉
櫥窗滷味
彭氏臭豆腐
酥炸大魷魚
劉木瓜牛奶大王
月亮蝦餅
池王臭臭鍋
廟口翰鹽水雞

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic