Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
linghrensheng

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm  Post subject:  someone else starts. There's Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

In the course of our friendship, I had had many Air Jordan Heels long chats with Massha about what it meant to a woman to be less than attractive. However, this was the first time I had ever been made to realize that beauty might be something less than an asset.
 "I don't recall 'hitting on you,' Bunny."
 "Okay, okay. Maybe I have taken to counterpunching before someone else starts. There's been enough of a pattern that I think I'm justified in jumping to conclusions. As 激安 ルイヴィトン バッグ I recall, you were a little preoccupied when we met. How would you have reacted if we ran into each other casually in a bar?''
 That wasn't difficult at all to imagine... unfortunately.
 "Touche!" I acknowledged. "Let me just toss one thought at you, Bunny. Then I'll yield to your experience. The question of sex is going to hang in the air over any male-female encounter until it's resolved. I think it lingers Jordan Heels from pre-civilization days when survival of the species hinged on propagation. It's strongest when encountering a member of the opposite sex one finds attractive... such as a beautiful woman, or, I believe the phrase is, a 'hunk.' Part of civilization, though I don't know how many other people think of it this way, is setting rules and laws to help settle that question qu'ickly: siblings, parents, and people under age or Cheap Louis Vuitton bags married to someone else are off limits... well, usually, but you get my point. Theoretically, this allows people to spend less time sniffing at each other and more time getting on with other endeavors... like art or business. I'm not sure it's an improvement, mind you, but it has brought us a long way."
 "That's an interesting theory, Skeeve," Bunny said thoughtfully. "Where'd you hear it?"
 "I made it up," I admitted.
 "I'll have Louis Vuitton bags outlet to mull that one over for a while. Even if you're right, though, what does it prove?"
 "Well, I guess I'm trying to say that I think you're focusing too much on the existence of the question. Each time it comes up, resolve it and move on to other things. Specifically, I think we can resolve the question between us right now. As far as I'm concerned, the answer is no, or Birkenstock Sandals at least not for a long time. If we can agree on that, I'd like to move on to other things... like getting to know you better."
 "I'd say that sounds like a pass, if you weren't saying 'no' in the same breath. Maybe I have been a little hypersensitive on the subject. Okay. Agreed. Let's try it as friends."

OfflinePersonal Gallery of linghrenshengView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
應徵酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
傳播妹
酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
酒店工作
高雄酒店
酒店工作
亞曼時尚會館
酒店經紀
酒店上班
酒店公關
高雄酒店
假日兼職
寒假打工
台北酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
少爺
酒店工作
酒店上班
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
暑假打工
金磚酒店(宏城)
路易酒店
海派酒店
御成會館酒店
大聯盟酒店
富紳酒店
金碧輝煌酒店(金錢豹)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic