Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
tutubebe99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm  Post subject:  Play/rip DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A500 under Mac OS X Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Play/rip DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A500 under Mac OS X

Many folks have lots of DVD Discs at home. Have you ever thought of putting your DVD movies to Acer Iconia Tab A500 for playback to kill the time on the go. If so, this article on ripping/converting DVD mvoie to H.264 MP4 for Iconia Tab A500 under Mac OS X will do a great favor for you.

As for ripping DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A500, Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac is about as good as it gets. It is a professional DVD movie to Iconia Tab A500 Converter Mac which can help quickly rip DVD to Iconia Tab A500 supported video format on Mac so that any one can put and play DVD movies on Iconia Tab A500 with ease. Moreover it can remove black bars which can help you watch DVD movies on Iconia Tab A500 in full screen and good video performance.

Below is the step-by-step guide on how to convert DVD to Iconia Tab A500 supported video format H.264 MP4 and then transfer them to Iconia Tab A500 for full screen playback.

Step 1: Run Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac as the perfect DVD to Iconia Tab A500 Converter Mac, and then load your DVD movie files into it.

Step 2: Set the output video format for Acer Iconia Tab A500

1) Click on "Format > Android > Motorola Droid (x) H.264 Video (*.mp4)"

2) Click on "Settings" to set the Size (pix) as 1280x754. (Or, you can set its video resolution as its screen resolution 1280x800 if you need. ) Here the 1280x754 resolution is recommended here, which can help you remove black borders from the playing videos on Iconia Tab A500 due to its active menu-bars.

(Tip: Click on "Subtitle" and "Audio" to easily select your desired subtitle and audio track language for ripping.)

Step 3: Start DVD movies to H.264 MP4 conversion on Mac OS X by clicking on "Convert" on the main interface of the powerful DVD to H.264 MP4 Converter for Iconia Tab A500.

Once getting the ripped movie files, you could easily transfer them to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 for playing whenver you go. Even you could learn your second language by listening on the tablet wherever you go.

That’s all! Hope the streaming and playing DVD movie onto Iconia Tab A500 via Mac OS X guide helps!

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of tutubebe99View user's profileSend private message
jamesbond007

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm  Post subject:  How to Rip DVD Movies From Your MAC? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It has become a fashion to use Apple’s products recently. I am getting along with the trend by purchasing a Mac. Due to its incompatible with these current mainstream of PC hardware and software systems, I am very confused to operate it. I borrowed a dvd disk from my classmate and I wanted to transfer the movies from this disk to my iPhone. However, my unfamiliar with my Mac made me feel awkward. When I was browsing the web one night, I unintentionally found a proper tool named Mac DVD Ripper
which might be the one that I needed. I downloaded it free instantly. To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me.

This Mac DVD Ripperis a multifunctional DVD ripper for Mac OS X software. It is able to rip DVD to various video formats and audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WAV and so on. The output files could be supported by all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players and youtube. Of course my iPhone was included. This Mac DVD Ripper could also satisfy your customized needs with the help of these function buttons: “Trim”, “Crop” and “Merge”. These buttons will instruct you How to Edit DVD (Trim video, Crop video, Make Effects).

When referring to this process of solving my problem, there is another tool that must be mentioned. It is a quite powerful tool named Mac DVD Ripper Suite that contains four main functions: DVD Ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Copy, Video Converter for Mac and Mac DVD Creator. I had used the second function to transfer movies from the disk to my Mac. I was very surprised that the transferring process didn’t affect the original disk’s parameters. Now I will tell you how did I solve my problem in the next steps.

Step 1.Free download this Mac DVD Ripper, install and launch it. Hit the button “Load DVD”, and transfer the movies from the disk to your Mac.

Step 2. Before ripping these movies, you could customize them as your wish in these aspects, such as video resolution, bite rate, sample rate, video encoder and so on.

Step 3. Click the “Format” drop-down list, you could choose the output format. In the “Output Filename” field, you are supported to rename their titles.

Step 4. Click “Start” button and you will get the output files in a few minutes.

Almost any portable devices could support DVD movies with the help of this Mac DVD Ripper. Have you become interested? Then why not have a try?

Related Links:
Mac DVD Ripper,
Mac DVD Ripper Suite,
Mac DVD to iPod Converter,
Mac DVD to iPhone Converter,
Mac DVD to MP4 Converter,
Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter,
Mac DVD to PSP Converter,
Mac DVD to BlackBerry Converter,
Mac DVD Audio Ripper

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of jamesbond007View user's profileSend private message
cookiewang

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPhone Rip For Mac is a professional but easy-to-use iPhone transfer tool which is specially designed for iPhone and Mac users. With this iPhone Rip Mac, iPhone fans are able to add music and movie into iPhone library, also can allow to transfer music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), ringtone, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List, etc. to Mac for backup. Even sync them into iTunes is very available!

iPhone Contacts to Mac Transfer//

iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer//

iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer//

iPhone 4 to Mac Transfer //

Pisces Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of cookiewangView user's profileSend private message
nfljersey123

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

NFL regular end of Black Ziggy Hood Jersey the week wholesale nba jersey 17th most scramble of wholesale jersey arena Black Jonathan Vilma Jersey combat 45-17 kill somebody visiting New Orleans nfl jersey wholesale Saints Black LaMarr Woodley Jersey to Carolina Panther, as 49 people in the other wholesale nfl jersey match WINS, so the Tom Brady Dark Blue Jersey Saints to League of Nations wholesale nba jerseys third place Black Rashard Mendenhall Jersey advance Black Marques Colston Jersey to Green Clay Matthews Jersey the playoffs.

Is a Tracy Porter Black Jersey records of wholesale nhl jerseys night, Donald Driver White Jersey Joanne Dru-Breece outgoing 389 Black Rocky Bleier Jersey code and 5 a up Black Garrett Hartley Jersey array, will own last Jeremy Shockey Black Jersey week Rashard Mendenhall White Jersey created Devery Henderson Black Jersey of Lawrence Timmons White Jersey 5,087 code of single season passing Rob Gronkowski Dark Blue Jersey distance records nba jerseys wholesale greatly improve, he cheap jerseys from china this field Black Jack Lambert Jersey passing White B.J. Raji Jersey success rate Black Lawrence Timmons Jersey for twenty eight-forty sevenths, to Black Tracy Porter Jersey season Black Darren Sharper Jersey 71.6% jerseys nfl wholesale of success rate nba jersey wholesale break own in 2009 created of 70.6% of records, he season 468 times successfully passing also break has Black Malcolm Jenkins Jersey 2010 Payton-manning created Charles Woodson White Jersey of 450 wholesale jerseys times Green Jermichael Finley Jersey of records, wholesale nfl jersey Saint eaters team Garrett Hartley Black Jersey in Black Maurkice Pouncey Jersey Breece of led Xia Black Morten Andersen Jersey around flowering, Local Malcolm Jenkins Black Jersey ground rushed the ball for more than 200 yards total Randy Moss White Jersey advancing distance Chad Ochocinco Dark Blue Jersey of more than nfl wholesale jersey 600 yards, attack Clay Matthews Green Jersey distance up to 7,474 cheap jerseys china yards for the Chad Ochocinco White Jersey entire season, nfl jerseys wholesale a Wholesale NFL Cheap Jerseys 416 times the first Donald Driver Green Jersey attack, this nfl jersey wholesale is the NFL record.

Although Ziggy Hood Black Jersey obtained Jerome Bettis Black Jersey 8 B.J. Raji White Jersey consecutive victories Jordy Nelson White Jersey to nhl jerseys wholesale raise Green Greg Jennings Jersey the record John Kuhn White Jersey to Black Troy Polamalu Jersey 13 wins 3 Black Reggie Bush Jersey negative, but 49 people with the same record Black Pierre Thomas Jersey victory cheap wholesale jerseys Rams Black Hines Ward Jersey today, Tom Brady White Jersey calculating Federation record the Saints than 49 people, Devin McCourty White Jersey can Wholesale Jersey only cheap jerseys take joint third, failed to wholesale jerseys get a Ben Roethlisberger Black Jersey playoff chance first-round Morten Andersen Black Jersey bye. Breece said Black James Farrior Jersey after the game: "we nhl jersey wholesale all know the case Black Drew Brees Jersey last year, Tracy Porter Black Jersey we still cannot Jermichael Finley Green Jersey say that Pierre Thomas Black Jersey did Mike Wallace White Jersey very well, we James Farrior Black Jersey must Black Franco Harris Jersey in the postseason with a best Black Kevin Greene Jersey effort. "Last Reggie Bush Black Jersey season, the Saints Greg Jennings White Jersey within the partition was Falcon silence, get Greg Jennings Green Jersey playoff wild card, Wes Welker White Jersey but Hines Ward Black Jersey the Black Ben Roethlisberger Jersey first round Aaron Rodgers White Jersey was the Sea cheap jerseys Hawk Drew Brees Black Jersey baoleng beat.

This season they well trained and powerful china nfl jerseys army, Black Jeff Reed Jersey has LaMarr Woodley White Jersey strong Darren Sharper Black Jersey aid joined also has star emerged, today up array wholesale nba of hero Black Jerome Bettis Jersey Kat m-Graham Charles Woodson Green Jersey is typical representative, he this season Green Donald Driver Jersey ball distance for 1310 code, break has Marques Colston Black Jersey Karen-Winslow (Kellen Jeff Reed White Jersey Winslow) maintained of Jack Lambert Black Jersey 1290 James Harrison Black Jersey code of near Clay Matthews White Jersey end cheap jerseys usa front Randy Moss Dark Blue Jersey single season ball cheap jerseys us distance cheap jerseys for sale records, but Black Devery Henderson Jersey a few wholesale football jerseys minutes Bell zhihou Patriot Jonathan Vilma Black Jersey near end Troy Polamalu Black Jersey front Rob-gelongkefusiji Black James Harrison Jersey on to Franco Harris Black Jersey 1327 code Aaron Rodgers Green Jersey of cheap nfl wholesale results break has Graham of records. wholesale football jerseys Ran Wei Dalun-Sproles Kevin Greene White Jersey will come the saints Green Charles Woodson Jersey this wholesale nfl jerseys season, but Black Jeremy Shockey Jersey in Devin McCourty Dark Blue Jersey the nfl jerseys for wholesale passing Black Mike Wallace Jersey game, running Wes Welker Dark Blue Jersey attack and the ball back to attack all have unique accomplishments, Rocky Bleier White Jersey he nfl jerseys china to Maurkice Pouncey White Jersey 2,969 Green Aaron Rodgers Jersey yards Rob Gronkowski White Jersey offense wholesale nhl jersey hit a NFL record total distance.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of nfljersey123View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:56 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic