Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
fayekdb

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:58 pm  Post subject:  How to transfer a movie to iPad with the fastest speed? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have bought an iPad last week, and I found it very powerful to help me much. However, there is a problem. I downloaded some movies on my old PC and want to watch it with the iPad, but I don’t know how to transfer them from PC to iPad in order to enjoy them anywhere and anytime. Later, I followed my friend’s advice and used a wonderful transfer called Tipard iPad Transfer. It is excellent to solve all my problems.

Tipard iPad Transfer is a wonderful iPad to PC Transfer first, that is to say, it can transfer files from iPad to PC. Then you can also do that in the opposite direction, from PC to iPad. So you see, you can transfer files in either direction. Plus the files that can be transferred from iPad to PC includes music, movie, Pictures, TV Shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, Ringtone, SMS, Contacts, Voice memos, Camera shot files, etc. And you also can transfer videos, audios and pictures of any format to iPad from PC. What’s more, it is available to help you to convert videos, audio, images and even DVD files to iTunes. You needn’t to worry about anything with this best transfer.

Apart from the advantages above, this iPad Transfer also supports other devices like iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPod, iPod nano series, etc. In one word, you can use it to transfer anything to any device.

How do we use it to transfer files? Take my experience to transfer a movie to iPad for example, there are only two steps.

Step 1: Connect.
Download this Tipard iPad transfer, run it and connect your PC and iPad.

Step 2: Input movie.
Select the movie you want to transfer, and it will be uploaded to iPad. Just click “OK” to when the percent comes to 100%.

Tip: Transfer movie from iPad to PC
Click “Actions” button or the image Image, set up PC as the destination and then start transfer files. Click “OK” when the work is done.

It needs just some clicks to transfer files between PC and iPad. Plus it has a powerful search button to help you search files quickly. So don’t worry, just wait a moment and have fun.

Capricorn  Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of fayekdbView user's profileSend private message
dexter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You’ll be completely safe while reading this game of thrones box set , unless you’re one of those tabula rasa types who avoids even the most rudimentary information about a TV series—like.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dexterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic