Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
tucker101uk

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:16 pm  Post subject:  iPhone Wallpaper - Dumb question? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This may be a bit of a strange question - but...

I've downloaded some pretty cool wallpapers, but i dont see where they are used? I have selected the appropriate wallpaper in the settings menu, but i cant actually see where the wallpaper is used?!?!

All i get on the unlock screen is a green camera roll type thing?

T

OfflinePersonal Gallery of tucker101ukView user's profileSend private message
nice783

argentina.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You do not need expensive software or a new camera to keep an eye on things at home. If you are looking after your dog, or trying to catch the thieves in the act, you can assemble a home security camera and your computer web standards.

---------------------------------

nfl jerseys supply
cheap authentic NFL jerseys
Authentic NBA Jerseys

Gemini  Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of nice783View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic