Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
anerGeorge

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 pm  Post subject:  Wife's amazement Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Wife's amazement

"He never ceases to amaze me," Watson's wife Angie, a former professional basketball player who competes in amateur golf at a high level, told Reuters.

"He is always pulling off something, golf clubs cheapand even more so when we are just playing for fun because he is more keen to try something that he maybe wouldn't try in a tournament round."

The blonde 6-foot-4 (1.93m) Canadian recalls a particularly impressive shot which her husband produced during one of their "fun" rounds together in Alabama.

"He had like this much of a gap to go through and I was really worried about him getting hurt,"Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons Angie said while placing her hands roughly a foot apart.

"But instead of swinging towards the trees, he turned sideways and he hooked the ball about 60 yards through the air. It was a two-iron from 270 yards and he hit it to like 10 feet for eagle. It was amazing."

If there was one thing just over a year ago which prevented Watson from fulfilling his abundant golfing talents, Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Ironsit was his mental approach to the game.

An effusively emotional character, he repeatedly berated himself for poor play and had a tendency to allow his mind to wander while he was out on the course.

"My mind is now in the right spot," said Watson who has won twice on the 2011 PGA Tour and climbed to 15th in the world rankings. Callaway Diablo Edge Irons"I have a lot of confidence in my game and everything is working in the right direction."

"The mental part of it has been the biggest thing for me this year, that's what is keeping me together and letting me play well. But it's definitely a work in progress. You have bad days, you have good days."

Angie believes her husband has benefited immensely from putting golf into its proper prospective.

"He's not living and dying by every shot as much as he used to and he realises there are many things in life that are a lot more important than golf," she said.

"That was spurred on by what we went through last year in losing his dad. Along with our Christian faith, that has allowed him to mature and grow as a person and as a player."

Watson clinched his first PGA Tour title at last year's Travelers Championship, dedicating the win to his wife and also to his father, Gerry, who was battling lung cancer and died four months later.

This week he will be bidding to claim his fourth victory on the US circuit at the Deutsche Bank Championship near Boston, the second of the tour's four lucrative playoff events.

Virgo  Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of anerGeorgeView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
qvecqw11

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

They have named ultimate club politician, giving a presentation less than ideal relevant to a single one young man so that you ingratiate herself because of an alternative. The guy gripes when it comes to individuals on the the front business office. When you are they pinpoints she or he isn't able to meet by using someone else, that's all, there's certainly no sensational.authentic jerseys

OfflinePersonal Gallery of qvecqw11View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic