Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
cooper

mexico.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:44 am  Post subject:  what is iphone ? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPhone is a smartphone made by Apple that combines an iPod, a tablet PC, a digital camera and a cellular phone. The device includes Internet browsing and networking capabilities. The iPhone product family ushers in a new age of communications, with voice applications at the core. An age that is about more than just dialing a phone number and waiting to see if someone on the other end answers. Devices in this new age are expected to deliver more than just a connection to friends, loved ones, and colleagues. They now must deliver on the promise of particular types of content tailored to your specific needs.
The variety of features available on Linksys iPhone products will change the way you communicate with friends and family. iPhone products offer compelling Internet services using popular clients like Skype and Yahoo! Messenger with Voice that display real-time contact lists and presence information letting you know if the party you want to call is available. Enjoy access to personal content like music, photos, and live video cameras from sources on the Internet. In short, Linksys iPhone products give you the ability to do more with your phone than talk!

iPhone is extremely thin (only 11.6 millimeters thick) but wider and longer than many comparable devices. The display area is a 3.5-inch wide screen multi-touch interface with unusually high resolution (160 pixels per inch). Unlike most other smartphones, iPhone does not use a hardware keyboard or a stylus. To navigate, a user uses multiple taps and drags to navigate through a mobile version of Apple's OS X operating system. Like iPod, iPhone synchronizes data with a user's personal computer, using iTunes as a client software and Apple's proprietary USB port. iPhone is compatible with Microsoft's Windows operating systems, including Vista.
iPhone's networking features include:
• Automatic detection of WiFi networks.
• Support for the 802.11b and 802.11g standards.
• The use of quadband GSM and SIM cards to access cellular networks.
• EDGE support for high-speed data transfer where available.
• Bluetooth connectivity for short range networking with peripherals, other iPhones and PCs.
Apple says that iPhone carries 8 hours of life on the internal lithium-ion battery for talk or video, and up to 24 hours for music mode. The device ships with either a 4 or 8 GB hard drive, an Intel CPU and Apple's OS X operating system, modified for mobile use. iPhone comes preloaded with a suite of media management software and communications software, including iTunes, the Safari Web browser and iPhoto. iPhoto may be used in combination with the 2 megapixel camera on the back of the device. Google's search and mapping services are fully integrated, including the ability to initiate phone calls from within Google Maps. Users can also view YouTube videos on the device, along with Microsoft Officedocuments and most imaging formats, including .JPEG, .GIF and .TIFF. A partnership with Yahoo allows iPhone users to send and receive rich HTML email. Other IMAP or POP3 e-mail services are integrated as well, along with webmail access in the browser.
While iPhone was released under an exclusive two-year partnership with AT&T Wireless, it took less than three months for hackers working in concert worldwide to unlock the device for use on any GSM network, though the process involved a level of technical sophistication well beyond the consumer level.
While you using your iphone ,you may meet the problems of format converting ,so I recommend you a good converter what I am using now ,the xilisoft DVD to iPhone Suite, Convert Video to iPhone video format MP4, iPhone MP4 widescreen; convert audio to iPhone, iPod, and Apple TV audio formats MP3, M4A, WAV;
xilisoft DVD to iPhone Suite

OfflinePersonal Gallery of cooperView user's profileSend private message
areswy

france.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:37 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

what about the main functions ofxilisoft DVD to iPhone Suite?

OfflinePersonal Gallery of areswyView user's profileSend private message
cooper

mexico.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:14 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Compared with other DVD to iPhone Converter, Xilisoft DVD to iPhone Converter has more settings you can customize, e.g. convert DVD to iPhone MP4 by custom file size through setting video bitrate, rip DVD's any segment, select target subtitle, move position of the subtitle, or select audio track. You can also convert widescreen iPhone MP4 video.

Super fast and easy to use. Just a few clicks are enough to convert DVD to iPhone MP4 for your digital entertainment life!

OfflinePersonal Gallery of cooperView user's profileSend private message
wodada

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

With the brand-new futurecheap evening dresses, one thing to trylow back wedding dresses and do should be to accumulate much more information regarding the marriage ceremony party cocktail dressescorporation. Likewedding dresses under 200 this, you'll be able to find out a number of around the marketcocktail dresses under 100 place, and then you're able to find the suited firm for ones marriage ceremony in line with your current know-how.
The truth is, types of strategiesunique wine racks to assemble your valuable data. You only decide on the best waythat suits you. Essentially the mostbackless wedding dressesspontaneous means is usually to obtain a number of pertinent journals, normally inside publication lace mermaid wedding dressesyou'll be able to find out the favourite sweet heart mermaid wedding dressesmarriage ceremony development along with the issues in the brand-new would-be concentration. Plus the multilevel would be the most commodious means for getting organization specifics of the strapless mermaid wedding dresses ceremony firm, searching for virtually cheap bridesmaid dressesevery data you desirewooden wine racks nevertheless net.wine racks for sale Moreover, amassing data via friends’modern wine racks marriage ceremony generally is a very good process.

mermaid wedding dresses with sleeves ceremony, you'll be able to ensure the wedding ceremony fashion. Currently, wedding can be so several which the brand-new future will certainly include reasonably wide-ranging selections, for example the loving go up design, seashore design along with backyard marriage ceremony. Normally, Marriage ceremony variety in addition ascertains your design, consequently only paying off wedding variety is important. _ n By way of severalbridesmaid dresses under 100 intent remark along with facts series, anyone can decide on 2-3 firm in line with your distinct demands. To start with, you'll be able to find out a number of standard datamermaid wedding dresses throughout the low back mermaid wedding dresses, if the idea works for iron wine racksones tastes, you can create prearranged appointments with the details. The discussion in addition to remark analysis, last but not least willpower could come in to pick a new the best option marriage ceremonycheap wedding dresses firm.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wodadaView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AngelaW21

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I don't hate the iPhone 4, but the new one isn't giving me the feeling of transcendental bliss that my last two iPhones have delivered. My first-generation iPhone felt like the greatest PDA I'd ever used attached to an amazing media player, oh and there was a phone in there too. The 3Gs was so fast it felt like I was carrying the entire Internet in my pocket, everywhere I went. I don't get that same palpable feeling of revolution from the iPhone 4--even though it's Apple's most mainstream iPhone yet. It just feels like a shinier, newer iPhone. I'd bet a fair number of you are probably feeling the same way.

Leo Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of AngelaW21View user's profileSend private message
jinny

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Iphone is cell phone which is introduced by an Apple company. It contain in own operating system and also having an advanced application which is very helpful to user. It is also work as small PC. Iphone is one of best smartphone. I have iphone 3 which I like most then any other cell phone.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of jinnyView user's profileSend private message
qvecqw11

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:00 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks alot for sharing this with us, was a really interesting post and very funny.I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.china jerseys

dallas cowboys jerseys

OfflinePersonal Gallery of qvecqw11View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic