Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 am  Post subject:  Guide: How to convert Blu-ray 3D to AVI 3D Video ? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you want to convert 3D Blu-ray to AVI 3D for play back on 3D display device or 3D TV, DVDFab Blu-ray 3D to AVI 3D is your first and best choice.

Guide: How to convert Blu-ray 3D to AVI 3D Video

Blu-ray 3D to AVI > Step 1: Go to the right mode of 3D Blu-ray Ripper and open source
Free Download and install Blu-ray 3D Ripper easily, then run it. Four modes available, "to AVI" option should be chosen. Then insert Blu-ray 3D disc, or import source Blu-ray from the folder or ISO image file on computer. And a pop up window will ask you to specify a region code for the source movie, just do it. Some seconds later, the source movie will be opened.

Blu-ray 3D to AVI > Step 2: Define the subtitles, audio tracks, and profile

After the Blu-ray 3D source opened, the longest title of the movie will be selected by default, of course you can select whichever and more than one title you want to convert.
On the top, choose a folder under "Target" option to save the converted AVI 3D files from Blu-ray 3D.
On the right part of the UI are various subtitles and audio tracks for you to choose at your whim.
On the bottom of the interface, you can select your favorite output format under "Profile" option.

Blu-ray 3D to AVI > Step 3: Do more settings (optional)
Click " Edit" button on the main interface of Blu-ray 3D to AVI Converter, Conversion Settings window will be opened, and you are capable to set video/audio output format freely here, such as, bit rate, frame resolution, aspect ratio, frame size, channel, volume, etc. By the way, you can also split a title by chapter if you desire for smaller individual outputs.
Of course, you can also keep the default settings, we have tested the output quality and it's OK.

Set video effect to prefect Blu-ray 3D to AVI 3D Output: Click Video Effect Settings on the above interface, then you can edit the video effect at your whim. You can resize the source aspect ratio and frame resolution; you can crop video's play region manually or automatically; you can also choose the 3D type to be left/right, top/bottom, 100% or 50%.

Blu-ray 3D to AVI > Step 3: Convert- click "Start" button to begin ripping the Blu-ray 3D to AVI 3D Movies. When the converison finished, enjoy the Blu-ray 3D movies on 3D display device freely!

-----------------------
Free download and install Blu ray 3D Ripper, ready for the wonderful conversion.

Guide: How to convert Blu-ray to MKV easily

Guide: How to convert Blu-ray 3D to MKV 3D Video

Cancer  Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of chinalimitView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
kiwi2013

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Préparation: Téléchargez et installez Convertir Blu Ray en PS3, lancez-le.

étape 1: Ajouter Blu-Ray DVD films- Cliquez "Add" bouton ou "File" option pour ajouter des fichiers, la conversion de Blue Ray en PS3 par lots est supportée. et "IFO Files" peut être ajouté.

Note: vous pouvez couper les longueur de la vidéo par personanlisant l'heure de début et de fin lors de la prévisualisation, et capturer les images voulus est également supporté par DVD Blu-Ray en PS3

étape 2: Paramètres de sortie- Comme le pic ci-dessous montre de choisir le format PS3 compatibles, certes, Blu-ray en PS3 Convertisseur peut vous aider à convertir entre presque tous les formats principaux et dominants appareils portables.

étape 3: Convertir- Cliquez seulement convertir blue ray en PS3 bouton pour commencer la conversion de Blu-Ray en PS3. Et les progrès de conversion est super rapide et la sortie a une qualité haute.

Si vous avez êtes un PS3, Blu-Ray en PS3 est nécessaire, n'hésitez pas à télécharger et à l'expérience par vous-même.

Téléchargez et installez Convertir Blu Ray en PSP.

Il est le plus important que Convertir Blu Ray en Xbox360 meilleur vous fournit une qualité de sortie parfaite et une vitesse plus élevée de conversion.

Cancer Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of kiwi2013View user's profileSend private message
kiwi2013

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Video Joiner for Mac kann mehrere Video-Dateien zu einer zusammenfügen ohne Qualit?tsverlust. Probieren Sie es selbst.

Der Video Editor for Mac unterstützt auch Zusammenführen mehrerer Videos. Sie müssen nur "in einer Datei zusammenführen" vor der Umwandlung überprüfen. Klicken Sie Snapshot-Taste Diese Bilder werden in einem Ordner gespeichert werden.Finden Sie die durch Klicken auf die Schaltfl?che Ordner

Cancer Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of kiwi2013View user's profileSend private message
chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As the best DVD Creator software, FLV to DVD Converter can easily can quickly burn FLV files to DVD Disc, convert FLV to DVD Video, decode FLV movie to ISO files.
FLV to DVD Converter Mac /
FLV Converter - convert flv files to other popular video/audio formats easily and quickly
DVD to FLV Converter - an all-in-one DVD Ripper to rip DVD to FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, VOB, 3GP, etc.
FLV Converter for Mac /
SWF to FLV Converter- not only convert SWF to FLV, AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP3, Images easily and quickly, but also capture Flash SWF video from the Internet. /
VOB to FLV Converter
FLV to WMV Converter/
FLV to VOB Converter/
FLV to 3GP Converter/
FLV to MPEG Converter/
FLV to MP4 Converter/
FLV to MOV Converter/
FLV to MP3 Converter/
FLV to WAV Converter/
VOB to FLV
YouTube Video Converter
MTS Converter
MTS to DVD
MTS to FLV

Cancer  Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of chinalimitView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
kiwi2013

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

YouTube Converter Mac ist die Kombination von YouTube Downloader + YouTube Converter for Mac OS, so kann es Online YouTube Video einfach und schnell konvertieren. Neben Konvertieren von Videos von Video-Sharing-Websites online, kann der Mac YouTube Converter auch FLV-Dateien auf dem lokalen Computer zu ASF, AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, M4V, Xvid, usw konvertieren und Videos auf iPod, iPhone, iTunes, Zune, PSP, Xbox, Pocket PC, und so weiter übertragen.

Wenn Sie YouTube Videos online herunterladen und konvertieren m?chen, ist der YouTube to MOV Mac?? die beste Wahl und kann Ihnen helfen.

kiwi2013

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

A Knights Dawn v1.204

Description

New Update out now! More Levels, Game Center, challenging Endless Mode and much more!
"AppTicker has chosen A Knights Dawn as todays App of the Day."

Reached #1 iPad Game in Germany
Made Top Ten Paid App in several countries
Featured as "new and noteworthy"

Features:
-Game Center integration *NEW*
-Leaderboard and Achievements *NEW*
-Endless Mode *NEW*
-Two new levels *NEW*
-Facebook integration
-Original hand drawn, brilliant graphics
-Strategic multilevel defense game
-Six different units with a variety of capabilities
-Special attacks
-Upgrades for units
-Dramatic original sound effects and voice
-Original Orchestrated Music
-High Replay value due to different difficulties
-In game Achievements
-High definition graphics on the iPhone and the iPad

We promise to develop and improve the game! Additional challenges and features with frequent updates!

Universal App:
Play it on any iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and up) or iPod Touch 4!

The whole VisionaryX Team thank you, the fans, for making this possible!

What's New in Version 1.204

We thank you, our fans, for the enormous support!

The first Content Update for AKD contains:
- GameCenter integration with achievements
- 2 new level (Just tap on the little arrow at the bottom-left of the map menu)
- a challenging endless-mode (check out the new symbol in the difficulty screen)
- improved controls
- and much much more Smile

Download

chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

2D to 3D Converter lets You create Hollywood fabulous 3D Effects using Your Own 2D Video/DVD/Blu-ray Movies.

Blu-ray to iPhone 5 allows you to rip Blu-ray movie & convert DVD video to iPhone 5 compatible formats with 1 step.

chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVDコピーしてDVDの保護を解除して自由にDVD動画をクローンします。任意なウイルス、スパイウェアやアドウェアを含めません。

Blu-rayコピーは使いやすくて強力なBlu-rayソフトとして完全にBlu-rayやDVD映画をコピーすることができます。Blu ray DVDは頻繁な使用によって引き起こされるディスクの損傷がある場合でも、それはとても良くBlu ray DVD 映画をバックアップすることができます。

nfljersey123

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:51 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The great wholesale nfl jerseys cheap part about the Tracy Porter Men's Jersey jerseys Jim McMahon Jersey is Darren Sharper Men's Jersey you are able jerseys nfl wholesale to buy them for everyone from small children to grown adults Rocky Bleier Men's Jersey But fan MLB Jerseys Wholesale base and wholesale football jerseys history aside, wholesale jerseys free shipping let's focus Pierre Thomas Men's Jersey on this year for Donald Driver Jerseys a Greg Jennings men's Jersey moment In this day and age, the media presence is stronger Reggie Bush Men's Jersey than Jonathan Vilma Men's Jersey ever beforeReplica jerseys are affordable especially for Garrett Hartley Men's Jersey teens as you Wholesale MLB Jerseys can already Ben Roethlisberger Men's Jersey bought a piece Jason Witten Jersey of Wholesale MLB this at around James Harrison Men's Jersey a Brett Favre Jersey hundred bucks while authentic jerseys are Morten Andersen Men's Jersey priced at minimum of two hundred dollars and nfl jerseys wholesale max of three hundred dollars

Before jumping too much into the breakdown nfl jersey wholesale you B.J. Raji Jerseys are about to receive, the information in this article generally transcends well Hamilton Josh Jersey across all major sporting events The cheap nfl wholesale older Jermichael Finley Jerseys the design Mark Sanchez Jersey of the jersey is, Brian Dawkins Jersey the more Maurkice Pouncey Men's Jersey it is expensive and Troy Polamalu Men's Jersey the more wholesale jerseys the team or Tony Romo Jersey player steelers shop history wholesale jerseys usa is colorful, the higher old baseball jerseys are sold in higher pricesThe best Wholesale Jersey teams of the page, the taxes Ray Rice Jersey from wholesale nfl jersey the Lakers to Clay Matthews Authentic Jersey be wholesale football jerseys administered to contribute $ 21,420,000One thing that Drew Brees Jersey cannot Albert Pujols Jersey be disputed, however, Clay Matthews Jerseys is baseball's B.J. Raji Jerseys popularity, Charles Woodson Authentic Jersey with total sales figures Dez Bryant Jersey of Major League nfl jerseys wholesale Baseball or Hines Ward Men's Jersey MLB memorabilia Aaron Rodgers Jerseys going past the US 3 billion dollar Cliff Lee Jersey point Troy Aikman Jersey for cheap jerseys the Ben Roethlisberger Jersey very Chris Johnson Jersey first time Marques Colston Men's Jersey in Thurman Thomas Jersey 2005

No matter what color it is, the sides Eli Manning Jersey are very cheap nfl jersey free shipping showy while still managing to wholesale nfl jerseys usa mix C.J. Spiller Jersey well with the other colors wholesale jerseys from china on Aaron Rodgers Jerseys the jerseySports collectibles mean something to the person Troy Polamalu Jersey who buys them People who want the Buster Posey Austin Collie Jersey Authentic, will get Larry Fitzgerald Jersey a cheap jerseys us jersey with wholesale nfl jerseys china his name Jermichael Finley Jerseys and nfl jersey wholesale number on the Malcolm Jenkins Men's Jersey backDerek Donald Driver Authentic Jersey JeterDerek Kinsler Lan Jersey Jeter was responsible for helping bring the wholesale nfl jerseys free shipping team 4 World Kevin Greene Men's Jersey Series titles between 1994 and Drew Brees Men's Jersey 2003

Unfortunately, these awesome James Farrior Men's Jersey trio of Griffey, Johnson and A-Rod didn't last Tom Brady Jersey very long Terrell Owens Jersey as the Barry Sanders Jersey Mariners started Ziggy Hood Men's Jersey dealing all of the stars to other Devery Henderson Men's Jersey teams After both Griffey Wholesale NFL Cheap Jerseys and Johnson were gone, A-Rod faith in nfl jerseys china the franchise Mike Wallace Men's Jersey and hopes of a World Series Emmitt Smith Jersey started to Peyton Manning Jersey disappear which Clay Matthews Jerseys resulted in the superstar Aaron Rodgers men's Jersey bolting to the Texas Rangers in Michael Young Jersey 2000 Franco Harris Men's Jersey when cheap nfl wholesale he became a Dick Butkus Jersey free cheap jerseys china agent Matt Holliday Jersey According to sports Charles Woodson Jerseys experts, if Michael Vick Jersey one Jeff Reed Men's Jersey of the jerseys would Knowshon Moreno Jersey turn up, it could fetch as much cheap wholesale jerseys as $400,000, most likely from curators at the Hockey Hall Tim Brown Jersey of Fame in Charles Woodson men's Jersey Toronto The two MLB jerseys Clay Matthews Jersey have increased Jermichael Finley Authentic Jersey the Tim Tebow Jersey sales of jerseys Tracy Porter Men's Jersey for the Aaron Rodgers Jersey team to an Greg Jennings Jerseys all time high

After the Jackson era cheap jerseys from china and LaMarr Woodley Men's Jersey the beginning of Aaron Rodgers Authentic Jersey a Greg Jennings Authentic Jersey nasty Ndamukong Suh Jersey Boston Josh Cribbs Jersey Red Sox-New Donovan McNabb Jersey York Jerome Bettis Men's Jersey Yankees rivalry the Troy Polamalu Jersey Yanks Charles Woodson Jerseys went into Jeremy Shockey Men's Jersey a slump Reggie White Jersey period Rashard Mendenhall Men's Jersey with nfl jerseys for wholesale only Ray Lewis jersey one real superstar B.J. Raji men's Jersey running the wholesale jersey show in cheap jerseys for sale New York DeMarcus Ware Jersey which Charles Woodson Jersey was first baseman Jermichael Finley men's Jersey Don Mattingly Donald Driver Jerseys A metallic, baseball nfl wholesale jersey themed charm is great for wholesale jerseys nfl the athletic hound and Aaron Rodgers Jersey owner With Donald Driver men's Jersey Glogs, Terrell Davis Jersey Blogs, streaming commentary cheap jerseys usa and more John Elway Jersey by the professional newscasters and Walter Payton Jersey amateur sportswriters wholesale jerseys china alike, there is a DeSean Jackson Jersey wealth Chad Ochocinco Jersey of information at your Miles Austin Jersey fingertipsNo Greg Jennings Jerseys baseball fan china nfl jerseys can resist showing off Jack Lambert Men's Jersey his colors from the baseball cap NFL Wholesale Jerseys to wholesale nfl jersey the jacket sporting the team's logo

Clay Matthews men's Jersey

OfflinePersonal Gallery of nfljersey123View user's profileSend private message
jamesbond007

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 pm  Post subject:  How to Rip DVD Movies From Your MAC? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It has become a fashion to use Apple’s products recently. I am getting along with the trend by purchasing a Mac. Due to its incompatible with these current mainstream of PC hardware and software systems, I am very confused to operate it. I borrowed a dvd disk from my classmate and I wanted to transfer the movies from this disk to my iPhone. However, my unfamiliar with my Mac made me feel awkward. When I was browsing the web one night, I unintentionally found a proper tool named Mac DVD Ripper
which might be the one that I needed. I downloaded it free instantly. To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me.

This Mac DVD Ripperis a multifunctional DVD ripper for Mac OS X software. It is able to rip DVD to various video formats and audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WAV and so on. The output files could be supported by all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players and youtube. Of course my iPhone was included. This Mac DVD Ripper could also satisfy your customized needs with the help of these function buttons: “Trim”, “Crop” and “Merge”. These buttons will instruct you How to Edit DVD (Trim video, Crop video, Make Effects).

When referring to this process of solving my problem, there is another tool that must be mentioned. It is a quite powerful tool named Mac DVD Ripper Suite that contains four main functions: DVD Ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Copy, Video Converter for Mac and Mac DVD Creator. I had used the second function to transfer movies from the disk to my Mac. I was very surprised that the transferring process didn’t affect the original disk’s parameters. Now I will tell you how did I solve my problem in the next steps.

Step 1.Free download this Mac DVD Ripper, install and launch it. Hit the button “Load DVD”, and transfer the movies from the disk to your Mac.

Step 2. Before ripping these movies, you could customize them as your wish in these aspects, such as video resolution, bite rate, sample rate, video encoder and so on.

Step 3. Click the “Format” drop-down list, you could choose the output format. In the “Output Filename” field, you are supported to rename their titles.

Step 4. Click “Start” button and you will get the output files in a few minutes.

Almost any portable devices could support DVD movies with the help of this Mac DVD Ripper. Have you become interested? Then why not have a try?

Related Links:
Mac DVD Ripper,
Mac DVD Ripper Suite,
Mac DVD to iPod Converter,
Mac DVD to iPhone Converter,
Mac DVD to MP4 Converter,
Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter,
Mac DVD to PSP Converter,
Mac DVD to BlackBerry Converter,
Mac DVD Audio Ripper

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of jamesbond007View user's profileSend private message
koopermoney888

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It has become a fashion to use Apple’s products recently. I am getting along with the trend by purchasing a Mac. Due to its incompatible with these current mainstream of PC hardware and software systems, I am very confused to operate it. I borrowed a dvd disk from my classmate and I wanted to transfer the movies from this disk to my iPhone.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of koopermoney888View user's profileSend private message
guo

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:04 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

After winning many prise from mac users for its professional and easy-to-use design, the mp3 converter for mac never halt to rest, but to proceed for the best existing mp3 converter for mac, that is AVCware video and audio converter. With the mp3 converter for mac, you can convert mp3 on mac as you want and deal with other conversion with the converter mp3 for mac, so that, enjoy mp3 as you wish is never a dream at the corner but at hands. You can convert mp3 to wma for mac, mp3 to wav for mac, mp3 to m4a for mac, mp3 to aac for mac, mp3 to aiff for mac, mp3 to ogg for mac,etc.
mp3 converter for mac
mp3 converter for mac
mp3 file converter for mac

mp3 audio converter for mac

OfflinePersonal Gallery of guoView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:21 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic