Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm  Post subject:  How to make iphone ringtone freely on windows and mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As an iphone user, we all know that Apple is selling iPhone ringtones for $2 apiece through its iTunes store. We had to pay Apple $1 for a song, plus an extra $1 to convert that song into a ringtone. In my opinion, it is too expensive for iphone users to change the ringtone. Are there some methods which can make ringtone by ourselves and inexpensive? Through a few days survey, I find a way to make a ringtone freely. Here I will show everyone how to make iphone ringtone ourselves.

I divided this text into two parts:
Part 1: How to Make iPhone Ringtone on Windows
Part 2: How to Make iPhone Ringtone on Mac

Part 1: How to Make iPhone Ringtone with 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker

Step 0 : Download 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker

Step 1: Click “Browse…”(Button 1) to import the file(audio or video file) that you want to make ringtone from it.

Step 2:Click Episode button to listen the music to find what you want as ringtone.

Area 1: Drag the start & end slider to set your wanted episode

Area 2: Type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly to get the exact episode.

Step 3: Click Whole Button to pre-listen the converted audio before generate.

Step 4: Click “Browse…”( Button 2) to choose the output destination.

Tip 1: Check "Export to iPhone" option, the converted ringtone will be loaded to your iPhone directly.

Step 5: After all the settings are finished, click “Generate”( Button 3) to begin making your own iPhone ringtone.

Part 2: How to Make iPhone Ringtones with 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac

Step 0: Download and install iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac

Step 1: Click “Browse…” button on the right side of "Input File" to import the file(audio or video file) that you want to make ringtone from it.

Step 2: Click Image button to listen the music to find the segment that you want to use it as ringtone.
Then drag and click the start & end slider to set your wanted segment, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly to get the exact segment. Click
Image button to pre-listen the converted audio before generate.

Step 3: Click “Browse…” button on the right side of "Local Output Folder" to choose the output destination.

Step 4: Check "Edit Ringtone" option, you can choose your favorite setting.
By the way, if you want to load the ringtone to your iphone directly, click the “Export to iPhone”.

Step 5: After all the settings are finished, click “Generate” button to begin making your own iPhone ringtone.

Now no matter you are Windows or Mac users, making your own free iPhone Ringtone is so easy, so what are you waiting for? Have a try now and get your wonderful experience!
PS:
I also share two tools for iphone users to put video on their player:
For mac user:
4Videosoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac
It can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV for you to enjoy on iPhone.
For windows user:
4Videosoft iPhone Video Converter
It can convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format.

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
aliahlewis

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Ah that's really cool. I have many my favorite songs and I wanted them to convert in the ringtone but not getting anything which can do it. Thanks to you dude. Smile

Capricorn Gender:Male Goat HiddenPersonal Gallery of aliahlewisView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工
高雄制服店
酒店經紀
禮服酒店
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店工作
酒店經紀
酒家女
酒店經紀
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀公司
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店工作
寒假打工
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀傳播公司
台湾高雄夜总会
金典酒店
酒店應徵
酒店手腕
酒店經紀
寒假打工
台北酒店
酒店工作
小吃部
傳播
ktv酒店
高雄酒店經紀公司
傳播

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic