Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lucyjing87

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 pm  Post subject:  For ipod users: How to watch videos on iPod Touch, iPod Nano Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The world’s smallest music player iPod shuffle is coming to our daily life.
It is small---1.8" tall by 0.3" thin
It is huge---VoiceOver tells the names of your playlists when you click the button

We all know that ipod has many generations. Every generation has its particular functions. Some specialize in music, some pay more attention to video function, others emphasize convenience. Different patterns provide different functions. In the following text, I will share a nice guide to tell you how to enjoy dvd/video on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle
Preparation:
Software:4Videosoft DVD to iPod Suite

Hardware: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more

This guide has two parts:

1. How to put dvd on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle
2. How to put video on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle

Part 1: How to put dvd on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle

Step 0. Run 4Videosoft DVD to iPod Converter .

Step 1. Load your DVD
Put your DVD in your DVD drive and click "Load DVD", you can load your DVD, DVD folder, and also IFO file.

Step 2. Choose your output profile and settings
At the lower part of the interface you can find a "Profile" drop-down list, you can find one for yourself.
Click "settings" on the right side of "Profile" you can adjust your output's settings, such as "Resolution", "Frame Rate", "Bitrate" and so on.

Step 3. Start Conversion
If you don't want any more editing just Click "START" button to start your conversion.

Part 2: How to put video on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle

Step 0. Run 4Videosoft iPod Video Converter .

Step 1. Click the "Add Video" button to import the video files you are going to convert. Alternatively, you can click "File -> Add Files..." to load the video files.

Step 2. Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

Step 3: Start conversion
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while it will be finished.

Tips:
1.Trim
If you want to cut your DVD movie into many different parts, or you just want to convert one part of the movie, just use “Trim” function.
3 methods for you to complete this:
a. Drag the slider
b. Click “Start Time” and “End Time” button
c. Set the value

2.Crop
"Crop" function allows you to remove the black edges and customize the aspect ratio
3 ways for your to do this.
a. Selecting the crop mode
b. adjusting the crop frame
c. setting the crop value
You can customize the your own aspect ratio using "Zoom Mode". It provides you "Keep Original", "Full Screen", "16:9" and "4:3".

3.Effect
Click "Effect" button you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and volume easily.

4.Merge and Snapshot
"Merge" function enables you to put many chapters into one output video file
"Snapshot" allows you to capture the picture of the movie you like

5.Audio Track and Subtitles
You can choose the audio track and subtitles before conversion (If your DVD has different audio track and subtitles).

At the end of this article, I will share you two useful tools.
iPod Manager
iPod Manager for Mac

With it, you can share your videos and songs to your friends. Because it can help you to manage videos, audios from one iPod to another iPod.
Hope this guide can offer you a chance to much more enjoy your ipod.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of lucyjing87View user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice!

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:13 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best DVD Converter Suite is the best boundled software to help you.a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choicei can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it.

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.Besides, a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice!Hulu Converter is a professional and very easy-to-use video downloader and converter for www.Hulu.com users and viewers

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful media software: 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum, 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum, 4Videosoft iPod Manager , 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker.

Key Functions

Combines DVD Ripper Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate helps you rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.

Pack Video Converter Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate is one comprehensive video convertor to convert video for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.

Unite iPhone Ringtone Maker
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate unites the function to create M4R ringtone from video/audio source.

Collect iPod Manager
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate collects the solution to backup iPod videos/audios to Computer, import your computer files or folder to iPod, even between iPhone, and between iPods.
Most complete HD solution

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate owns the most complete HD solution to convert HD video to HD video, HD video to SD video, SD video to HD video.Output videos/audios, DVDs to most potable players

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

you know, not every video or audio formats are accepted by your portable players, so a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice, my player is archos2, with a professional DVD to Archos Converter, i can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it.For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converteris your best choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.And Mac HD Converter to accomplish conversion between almost all popular high definition video for playback on your portable multimedia players such as iPod touch/video/nano/classic, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver PMP Player, Creative Zen, Pocket PC, and Mobile Phone etc.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Recently , i found a really multifunctional software by chance. This Media Toolkit Ultimate can meet all your needs to convert video formats , or rip dvd. For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converteris your best choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.Besides, a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice!Hulu Converter is a professional and very easy-to-use video downloader and converter for www.Hulu.com users and viewers

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best DVD Converter Suite is the best boundled software to help you.a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choicei can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.And Mac HD Converter to accomplish conversion between almost all popular high definition video for playback on your portable multimedia players such as iPod touch/video/nano/classic, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver PMP Player, Creative Zen, Pocket PC, and Mobile Phone etc.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice!

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite.It contains DVD Ripper and Video Converter. It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats.with this professuinalHulu Converter,all the headches can be solved.

wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic