Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Alice Jackson

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 pm  Post subject:  Rip/Extract subtitles from Blu-Ray disc or movie? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Not long ago, I've encountered the question like this "I have an annoying problem with extracting subtitles from my Blu-ray disk." Actually I was also troubled by this problem for a period of time, so I tried every means to find out the solutions. I downloaded and tested several renowned Blu-ray Rippers and Decrypters, free or not, but the result is not ideal.

Typically, DVDs like Blu-ray discs or common ones include multiple subtitle streams that be used for different purposes. In a word, subtitles, written across the bottom of the screen, are simply the dialogue from the characters in the movie. Nearly every DVD has some English subtitles, even non-foreign-language movies, let alone Blu-ray disks. For example, English-language movies apply forced subtitles to show what a character speaking a foreign language is saying. On the one hand, these subtitles may be hidden in a separate stream on some discs, while on the other hand, they will be mixed in with the subtitles but marked so that the DVD player only shows the proper properties. Anyway, it is important for you to rip the proper subtitles from the movies you are interested in.

Often, before you want to get the subtitle from a Blu-ray disc, you will give the top priority to which software you are gonna use. Is it cheaper? What Blu-Ray Ripper could fully rip the subtitles? Or how is the compatibility? To my surprise, recently, my best colleague recommended me a magical Blu-Ray Ripper, with which I can easily and conveniently rip the subtitles from a Blu-ray disc without the help of a third party software.

What you need to do in the first step?
Freely download Moyea Blu-Ray Ripper V2.5 and install it on your computer. This software is fully compatible with Windows OS including Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Win 7. Moreover, it supports multi-core CPU and Intel Pentium III processor at 500 MHz.

Okay, it is time to load your Blu-ray disc or films selectively by three ways on the toolbar: DVD Rom, DVD Folder and IFO/ISO. Here, you can load one file or multiple files at a time.

Next, you need to specify the output format and destination folder. By the way, this Blu-ray Ripper supports a variety of video and audio formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, H.264, MP3, AC3, SWF, FLV, etc. Pick up any of them as you wish! Then you can set the output file path by the button of 'Output'.

How to rip the subtitles from the film or disc?
Have you noticed the check box of "Subtitle" on the below interface? Hit the drop-down menu of it, you will freely choose either of the subtitle languages like French, English, Dutch, etc. (Note: the subtitle languages depend on the original Blu-ray disc or movie.)

Of course, you can do some advanced video/audio parameters settings for the purpose of more satisfactory result. Just click "Edit" icon on the toolbar shown above and you will be led to the below Window. This interface delivers advanced settings like Codec, file size, Bit rate, Frame rate, and Channels. For instance, ‘Channels’ option provides several audio tracks, including Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 Channel.

After the above steps are completed, you can hit the "Convert" button to launch the ripping.
Thanks to its fast ripping conversion speed, you will get perfect output Blu-ray films with subtitles.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Alice JacksonView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店
台北酒店
國外打工
奧客
女服務生
威尼斯酒店
寒假打工
小吃部
少爺
常董
新富爺101酒店
暑期打工
酒店
業績幹部
治裝費
禮服酒店
訪檯副總
訪檯幹部
酒家女
酒店上班
酒店公關
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店應徵
酒店經紀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
酒店上班
閃酒

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic