Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.And Mac HD Converter to accomplish conversion between almost all popular high definition video for playback on your portable multimedia players such as iPod touch/video/nano/classic, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver PMP Player, Creative Zen, Pocket PC, and Mobile Phone etc.

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me a good iPod Video Converter and iPhone Video Converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to iPod/iPhone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will.Besides,iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you make your own
ringtones

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

you know, not every video or audio formats are accepted by your portable players, so a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice, my player is archos2, with a professional DVD to Archos Converter, i can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it.For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converteris your best choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite.It contains
DVD Ripper
andVideo Converter. It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats.with this professuinalHulu Converter,all the headches can be solved.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hulu Converter is a professional and very easy-to-use video downloader and converter for www.Hulu.com users and viewers.Hulu Converter can convert all the popular formats like MPG, MPEG, MP4, AVI, MOD, etc. to Hulu FLV and SWF format for you to upload your video to websites like Hulu, Myspace, Yahoo! Video, Google Video, etc. to share it with people all around the world.

lucyjing87

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:56 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of lucyjing87View user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.Besides, a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice!Hulu Converter is a professional and very easy-to-use video downloader and converter for www.Hulu.com users and viewers

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite.It contains DVD Ripper and Video Converter. It is the best software to help you rip dvd and convert video formats.with this professuinalHulu Converter,all the headches can be solved.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The best HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.Besides, a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice!Hulu Converter is a professional and very easy-to-use video downloader and converter for www.Hulu.com users and viewers

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Recently , i found a really multifunctional software by chance. This Media Toolkit Ultimate can meet all your needs to convert video formats , or rip dvd. For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converteris your best choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

you know, not every video or audio formats are accepted by your portable players, so a video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choice, my player is archos2, with a professional DVD to Archos Converter, i can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it.For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converteris your best choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft iPhone video converter is your ideal choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:28 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

mamamiyali

china.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft HD Converter and MTS Converter can convert among HD videos.

Gemini  Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of mamamiyaliView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic