Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! I'd like to share another powerful video converter with you.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful
Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Recently , i found a really multifunctional software by chance. This Media Toolkit Ultimate can meet all your needs to convert video formats , or rip dvd. For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converter for Macis your best choice !

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You know, not every video or audio formats are accepted by your portable players, so a best video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choise, my player is archos2 , with the video converter i can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it, it became a almightly one, and if you need another converter software, you can try out thesefree video converter.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you want to enjoy mts video on your players, i'd like to share a professional mts converter with you, and with another powerful dvd ripper, you can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. At last , a powerful and nice ipod to computer transfer for you! Wish they will meet your need.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Rencently, I found a powerful video converter for mac, it is a professional video converter for mac uesers. and if you want to enjoy M2TS video/films on your players, you can try out this professional m2ts converter. At last , I 'd like to share my experience of using 4videosoft dvd ripper, it can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. Therefore, with this DVD Ripper software you are easy to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Those majoy converters are really economice and functional. I hope more friends can eojoy its convenience.
iPhone Ringtone Maker convert MP3 to iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0/3.1 Ringtone, even convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone.
Video Converter can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player.
iPod Video Converter convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPhone.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful
Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! at last , the best dvd ripper for you!

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 am  Post subject:  REPLY Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you are a movie fans , and like to watch movie or video on your portable players, i recommed you a professional archos video converter, and for mac users, i'd like to share a powerful video converter for mac with you. and if you want to enjoy hd films on your portable players, you can try out this hd converter.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic