Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:53 pm  Post subject:  How to convert TS files Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

“TS” is the abbreviation of Transport stream (in high definition). It is a communication protocol for audio, video, and data which is specified in MPEG-2 Part 1, Systems (ISO/IEC standard 13818-1) (TS == Transport Steam). Nowadays, TS files are widely spread on the internet as (usually split) recording profiles from HDTV broadcasts. But there is a problem appeared. TS videos are not accepted by their players. They need a tool to change the video format. I searched a lot of websites and found a nice tool which is designed for video fans to convert TS files. In the following text, I will show you how to use 4Videosoft TS Converter to change video format.

Step 0: Download and install 4Videosoft
TS Converter When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.

Step 1: Click “Add files” button to import videos.

Step 2: Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

Step 3: Click “Open Folder” button to open your output destination file.

Step 4: Click the “Start” to convert.

Tips----- Basic functions for all the 4videosof:

1. How to change your video effect
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.

2: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices

3: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.

4: How to join the videos
If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.

5: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

By the way, I found some discount products.
DVD Converter
It can convert DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, HD video, MP3, WMA etc and convert video files between MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, AVI, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and HD video

DVD to Sansa
It can convert DVD to Sandisk Sansa MP3, MP4 and transfer movies to Sansa

DVD to Archos
It can convert DVD to Archos 750 video, Archos 5 video, Archos 105 video and copy all videos to Archos

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of homeishome99View user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and I found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lifestyle.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Buy Aiseesoft DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone products get 20% off.

No.1 DVD Ripper 20% off

convert your DVD movies/ DVD home video to video format that you can share with your friend, upload to youtube.com and other video share website and edit in windows movie maker.

No.2 Video Converter 20% off

convert videos to other video format according to what you need, such as mp4 for iPod/iPhone, 3gp for Mobile Phone, avi for Creative Zen, wmv for Zune and windows movie maker and so on.

No.3 DVD to iPod Converter 20% off

DVD to iPod Converter can help you to convert your DVD to iPod video/audio format and it can also help you to do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge, effect add watermark and so on.

No.4 DVD to iPhone Converter 20% off

Convert DVD to iPhone video/audio format, provide many default profiles and settings for you. Fastest speed and nice quality. Video edit function including trim, crop, merge, effect, add watermark.

No.5 iPod Movie Converter 20% off

Convert videos from your camcorder/phone and downloaded from internet to iPod/iPhone video format . Video editing function is also available.

No.6 iPhone Movie Converter 20% off

iPhone Movie Converter helps you to convert your video/movies that are not supported by iPhone to iPhone video/audio format for you to put them on your iPhone to watch. Also you can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 am  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Best software provider 4Videosoft studio to give you christmas gifts, you can go 4Videosoft website to buy windows software get mac free or vice verse.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:09 am  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Christmas Gifts: http://www.4videosoft.com/xmas.html All-in-one Video Converter, HD tools, DVD Ripper Platinum, iPod tools.
Hottest products:
1. MTS Converter onvert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats.
Buy it and you can get MTS Converter for Mac free.

2. HD Converter
*Convert among HD videos, HD video to SD(Standard-Definition) videos
*Convert among SD videos or general videos
*Get music from HD videos and general videos or convert audio to audio
*Multiple editing functions, such as effect, crop, trim, merge and snapshot.
If you buy HD Converter for Mac, you can get windows HD Converter free.

3. Video Converter Platinum and DVD Ripper Platinum are both 25% off and buy windows get mac free or vice verse.

4. Try to get cheapest DVD to iPod Converter and iPod Video Converter to enjoy your favorite DVD and videos on your iPod with your family in Christmas day.

Virgo Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of willfog99View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 am  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

To manage your ipod with this best iPod Manager, you don't worry anything. I also share with you the full guide. http://www.4videosoft.com/reviews-ipod-to-computer-ipod-manager.html
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum and DVD Ripper Platinum are both 25% off and buy windows get mac free or vice verse on 4Videosoft website expired 15th, Jan.

Virgo Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of willfog99View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:55 pm  Post subject:  Which Is the Most Hottest Films in the Year of 2009 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks, I found the guide is helpful to me. In the end of 2009, there are so many fantastic films are being shown , you can enjoy them on your portable players, such as ipod nano, ipod classic, iphone, sansa ,even psp, etc, what you need , just is a video converter software. I have used the 4videosoft video converter platinum to converter more than ten films to my ipod, With the hd video converter,I also can enjoy the HD films on my ipod nano. According to my experience, I found the converter software of 4videosoft is powerful and easy to operate, which is the most important thing is that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a sales promotion to thanks for the long-term's supporting of the customers'. It is said that there are many discounted software on 4videosoft home page are waiting for us, even free mac software. If you want to get the software with high quality , but in cheap price, it is a good chance for you. Now, hurry up! I will go to the 4videosoft home page and get a ipod suite.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:26 am  Post subject:  The Best Video Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Where to get a powerful software to rip dvd and convert video to your ipod, transfer contents from your ipod to pc, pc to ipod and make the special ringtones for you?
4Videosoft ipod Mate is your best choice.
Also you can nice try 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate
You Can use it to:
* Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
* Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
* Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
* Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 am  Post subject:  The Best Video Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Where to get a powerful software to rip dvd and convert video to your ipod, transfer contents from your ipod to pc, pc to ipod and make the special ringtones for you?
4Videosoft ipod Mate is your best choice.
Also you can nice try 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate
You Can use it to:
* Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
* Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
* Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
* Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm  Post subject:  HOW TO MAKE A ALMIGHTLY PORTABLE PLAYER Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There are many kinds of portable players for people to enjoy video and audio, and I like my ipod classic best. I usally watch my favorite video /films, and music on it. Tell you a nice and simple way to help you to enjoy almost all kinds of video or audio formats on your players, just download a video converter platinum, becaues it is a high quality software as I know on the market, and if you have a dvd ripper or dvd ripper for mac, then you can watch high quality films on your players.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm  Post subject:  HOW TO MAKE A ALMIGHTLY PORTABLE PLAYER Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There are many kinds of portable players for people to enjoy video and audio, and I like my ipod classic best. I usally watch my favorite video /films, and music on it. Tell you a nice and simple way to help you to enjoy almost all kinds of video or audio formats on your players, just download a video converter platinum, becaues it is a high quality software as I know on the market, and if you have a dvd ripper or dvd ripper for mac, then you can watch high quality films on your players.

nianmopraise

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:21 pm  Post subject:  NICE GIFT! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

In this Christmas holiday, what gift did you get. Maybe, you got a portable player, and are you wondering how to watch or listen to the different video or audio formats on your player, I can give you a suggestion , just try out 4videosoft video converter and if you are Mac OS user, you can choose the 4videosoft video converter for mac. Wish you have a nice experience!

Pisces Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of nianmopraiseView user's profileSend private message
willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Best dvd ripper share with you. 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum. DVD Ripper Full Guide
Best HD video converter--4Videosoft MTS Converter, how to converter mts files
Total video converter, click here http://www.squidoo.com/totalvideoconverter to get the full guide for how to convert video files

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 am  Post subject:  NICE GIFT! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

A friend of my gave me a video converter software for my gift, and I found it is useful to me. I have used the 4videosoft video converter to converter a lot of video and music on my ipod classic, it is really powerful and easy to operate. If you wish to have a try, just search it from the 4videosoft studio.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! I'd like to share another powerful video converter with you.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic