Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 pm  Post subject:  A GIFT FOR YOU! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum can help you to convert video to iPod, flv to avi, vob to mp4 in easiest way.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm  Post subject:  I can't believe it! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There is a BIG SURPRISE for everyone, 4videosoft is carrying Christmas sales promotion on a large scale. You can get up to 25% off product, and you also can get FREE mac Software, if you buy discounted windows software. Don't hesitate, just go and see , and get what you want.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

http://www.squidoo.com/dpgconvertersuite
This guide is targeted for people who want to watch their movies on their Nintendo DS.Many people maybe wonder about what is dpg or dpg formats. DPG is a Nintendo DS Movie File. .DPG files stand for Nintendo Dual screen .MPEG video format, which is a kind of MPEG-1 video created by Moonshell for Nintendo Dual Screen. All DPG files contain a 36 byte header, followed by audio, and then a standard mpeg-1 video stream.
Try this powerful DPG Converter

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:24 pm  Post subject:  Christmas Gift for You Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Christmas day is coming, 4Videosoft Studio prepares all sorts of charismas gifts for you, you can go here to get iPod Video Converter, DVD Ripper Platinum, iPone Ringtone Maker, Video Converter Platinum, For Mac version, you can go here to get detailed information. buy one and get one free, you can choose to buy windows software and get Mac free or buy Mac software to get windows for free. Now experience it.
Body
To thanks the support of all 4Videosoft customers, at the coming of Christmas day, 4Videosoft Studio give all windows and Mac users a big discount—25% discount and buy one get one for free, you can buy a windows software and then get Mac software for free just a little money. Now the powerful 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum and Video Converter Platinum are available just only $29.95 to get two at once, you can’t image this lowest price before, right? You can get more detailed information here. http://www.4videosoft.com/xmas.html
Also there is other perfect software for you to choose. iPod Video Converter, HD Converter, iPhone Ringtone Maker, MP4 Converter, FLV to Video Converter and so on, windows version and Mac version are all available to you.
Windows version: Support OS: Window XP/2000/Vista/Windows 7
Mac version: Support OS: Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.5
Also there is another good news to share with you. All 4Videosoft DVD, Video and Audio software have been updated recently.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm  Post subject:  Christmas Gift for You Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Splendid News! Go http://www.4videosoft.com/xmas.html to get cheapest HD tools, such as mts converter, hd converter, m2ts converter, ts converter, avc converter, hd converter for mac,
mts converter for mac.
You just pay one software to get two, you can choose to buy windows software to get Mac software free, or vice verse.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm  Post subject:  Thanks, My Almighty God Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and i found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lift style.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Best software provider 4Videosoft studio to give you christmas gifts, you can go 4Videosoft website to buy windows software get mac free or vice verse.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:33 am  Post subject:  Why More And More People Go to This Site, What Happened? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I heard about a news that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a Christmas Sales Promotion on a large scale to thanks for the customers' long-term support. There are so many discounted software, and even free software are waiting for us. Another big surprise, if you buy discounted software for windowns , you can get mac software for free. I used some of these software before, and it is really with high quality and easy operation. Which is the most important thing is that you can get the software you need with a cheap price, now. Are you still hesitate? Just go to see and get the right software for you.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:24 pm  Post subject:  Which Is the Most Hottest Films in the Year of 2009 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks, I found the guide is helpful to me. In the end of 2009, there are so many fantastic films are being shown , you can enjoy them on your portable players, such as ipod nano, ipod classic, iphone, sansa ,even psp, etc, what you need , just is a video converter software. I have used the 4videosoft video converter platinum to converter more than ten films to my ipod, With the hd video converter,I also can enjoy the HD films on my ipod nano. According to my experience, I found the converter software of 4videosoft is powerful and easy to operate, which is the most important thing is that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a sales promotion to thanks for the long-term's supporting of the customers'. It is said that there are many discounted software on 4videosoft home page are waiting for us, even free mac software. If you want to get the software with high quality , but in cheap price, it is a good chance for you. Now, hurry up! I will go to the 4videosoft home page and get a ipod suite.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 am  Post subject:  The Best Video Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Where to get a powerful software to rip dvd and convert video to your ipod, transfer contents from your ipod to pc, pc to ipod and make the special ringtones for you?
4Videosoft ipod Mate is your best choice.
Also you can nice try 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate
You Can use it to:
* Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
* Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
* Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
* Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm  Post subject:  HOW TO MAKE A ALMIGHTLY PORTABLE PLAYER Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There are many kinds of portable players for people to enjoy video and audio, and I like my ipod classic best. I usally watch my favorite video /films, and music on it. Tell you a nice and simple way to help you to enjoy almost all kinds of video or audio formats on your players, just download a 4videosoft [url=http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter platinum.html] video converter platinum[/url], becaues it is a high quality software as I know on the market, and if you have a dvd ripper or dvd ripper for mac, then you can watch high quality films on your players.

nianmopraise

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 pm  Post subject:  NICE GIFT! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

In this Christmas holiday, what gift did you get. Maybe, you got a portable player, and are you wondering how to watch or listen to the different video or audio formats on your player, I can give you a suggestion , just try out 4videosoft video converter and if you are Mac OS user, you can choose the 4videosoft video converter for mac. Wish you have a nice experience!

Pisces Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of nianmopraiseView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am  Post subject:  NICE GIFT! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

A friend of my gave me a video converter software for my gift, and I found it is useful to me. I have used the 4videosoft video converter to converter a lot of video and music on my ipod classic, it is really powerful and easy to operate. If you wish to have a try, just search it from the 4videosoft studio.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm  Post subject:  ask for help! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Where can I get a powerful and economic video converter , and dvd ripper , I need them to make my ipod player a almighty player.

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am  Post subject:  ask for help! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice!

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic