Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sandy002

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am  Post subject:  My favorite season is One Tree Hill season 8 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'm a fan of coming of age genre, so OTR / One Tree Hill DVD is up to my alley. My favorite season is season 2, but now the season 7 is giving you a run for their money. I love Bones DVD how the characters have evolved and come together.Some characters have been introduced and friendly, other stories followed were continuing, and many of the issues treaties were fit for Criminal Minds DVD 20-odd years trying to make their working lives. The show and the characters will make you laugh and mourn, especially if you have been following since theSupernatural DVD beginning.And if they do and want to start now is a good place to start. And as always, the music is fantastic! I bought this for my sister for Christmas.Anyway, I am happy Criminal Minds DVD and I got a good price before Christmas.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of sandy002View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic