Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
amy19890619

china.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm  Post subject:  Encode MPEG/MPG to PS Vita with the smart PS Vita Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"I have several mpg video files I either created from my camcorder or downloaded from the internet.I wish I could convert and upload MPG Videos using my PS Vita.What is the most optimum video format for the PSV and how to play my MPG files on my PS Vita?"

Have you ever met the same problem?Here we’d like to offer you the easy solution- encode MPEG/MPG to H.264/MPEG-4 for PS Vita.

The PlayStation Vita (also known as "PSVita" or "PSV") is the successor to the PlayStation Portable as part of the PlayStation brand of gaming devices. Something should note that you may not be able to play some content depending on the type of data, file size, or copyright protection. Video format is also one of the main considerations. From the PS Vita tech specs, we know that MPEG-4 Simple Profile Level 3, Maximum 320 x 240 pixels, AAC; H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Baseline/High/Main Profile Level 3.1, Maximum 720p, AAC are the PS Vita playable video format. If you got some MPEG or MPG files, how to enable these files playable on PS Vita? Recommended best tool MPEG/MPG to PS Vita Converter (It is a perfect and powerful MPG to PS Vita tool which can convert MPG/MPEG to PS Vita with the best quality. This MPG to PS Vita Converter owns intuitive interfaces that you can convert your MPG or MPEG movies to PS Vita within a few clicks.)

Guide: How to convert MPEG/MPG to PS Vita for smooth playback

Step 1: launch the PS Vita MPEG Converter and click the button “File” to add MPEG or MPG files to it.

Step 2: Click on Format > PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4). This is the PS Vita best output video format with the optimal video/audio settings, which can ensure full screen playback on PS Vita.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MPEG/MPG movies to PS Vita MP4 video immediately with CUDA/AMD technology support.

After the conversion, locate the resulted video via clicking the Open button in the main interface. You can transfer the converted MPEG/MPG video to PS Vita “Video” folder with the Content Manager Assistant. Now, play MPEG/MPG on PS Vita in full screen with the best quality as you want.

Tips for MPG/MPEG to PS Vita conversion:
1. Check the “Merge into one” box to join several MPG/MPEG files into one.
2. If you wanna do some simple editing work on your video files, just click the Edit button to apply the Trim, Crop, Effect and more functions freely.
3. If you are a newbie and have no idea how to transfer media files to PS Vita from PC, you can refer to Transfer videos, images, music to PS Vita from PC.

Related guides:
Watch Blu-ray/DVD movie on PS Vita
Transfer videos, music, images to PS Vita from PS3
DVD to PS Vita- Playing DVD movies on PS Vita in full screen
Easily and fast convert videos to best PS Vita Video Format MP4
Copy AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV video files to PS Vita for smooth playback

Gemini Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of amy19890619View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic