Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lindairion

china.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:08 pm  Post subject:  edit avchd video files on windows with ease. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have a Canon HF20, which creates AVCHD files. I'm trying to figure out what software is the best for opening those AVCHD files, editing them (basics, like where to start and stop the video - or make breaks in the video), then burn them to STANDARD DVDS TO BE PLAYED IN A STANDARD DVD PLAYER (I will want HD/Blueray DVDs in the future, but right now, my family doesn't have this technology).

I have Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate, but haven't been able to play with it very much. It also seems REALLY choppy just when playing back the videos, so I think it will be very hard to edit... Is there a better piece of software that can do what I'm looking to do, and maybe less choppy when editing/playback? Is there something on my computer I need to upgrade to make it smoother?

The AVCHD format records video using the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 video codec, and audio in Dolby AC-3. Other than the video and audio codecs, AVCHD also contains menu navigation, slide shows and subtitles. The menu navigation allows access to individual videos from a common intro screen, the slide shows consists of a sequence of AVC still frames accompanied by background audio track, and the subtitles are used to timestamp recordings.how to edit avchd.

iOrgsoft AVCHD Editor is a powerful video editing software. It enables you to clip, crop,merge videos, adjust video effect, and add personalized things such image, text, audio, special effect to video. This avchd video editor can edit and convert various formats include AVCHD, MP4,MOD, MKV,MOV,WMV,AVI and almost all other video formats.

Step by step guide on how to edit AVCHD files with avchd editor

Step 1: Load AVCHD video Free download AVCHD Editor , install and run it on you computer, you will see the following main interface pop up:

Step 2: Edit AVCHD Videos You need to drag the videos to the video area before you can edit them.

Step 3: Output parameters setting When finish editing, hit the Save and publish button to set output parameters such as output formats(if you want to save the AVCHD file as other formats), output path, video and audio parameters before save the video.

Taurus Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of lindairionView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic