Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ipfadmin
Administrator
Administrator

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:25 pm  Post subject:  Five Drawbacks of the iPhone Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

1) Only has a 2 Megapixal Camera. This would be outdated by the time the iPhone even comes out.

2) The battery life on the iPhone needs to be beefed up. It only allows for 5 hours of talk time.

3) There is no expansion slot for memory cards. 8 gigs is a lot but you know how it is space just starts to disappear.

4) There is no 3G on the phone. It has EDGE and WIFI but adding 3G would help.

5) Non-Removable battery. I would say this is the biggest drawback you won't be able to carry a spare with you. The other problem is if it freezes sometimes the only option on a smartphone is removing the battery.

Top 5 Drawbacks from Newlaunches

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ipfadminView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
reskin

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hi
I don’t have so much idea regarding this subject. Just I suggest you to take steps accordingly.

Taurus Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of reskinView user's profileSend private message
scofield119

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thank you for sharing these useful information with us !
I am glad to study with you !

OfflinePersonal Gallery of scofield119View user's profileSend private message
techcrunchy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:11 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yes i totally agree with you.the camera is only 2 mega pixel whereas the Nokia N96 is having a 5 MP camera.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of techcrunchyView user's profileSend private message
perfectam

burma.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU

Scorpio Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of perfectamView user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
nancy15j

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I agreed with you..hope in newer version it will be solved..

http://www.indianic.com/website-design-development-services.html

Scorpio  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of nancy15jView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
guo

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:49 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

thank you for sharing the post,it is really good
audio converter for mac
convert m2ts
flv to avi mac
you can have a try

OfflinePersonal Gallery of guoView user's profileSend private message
evernn

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac (10% discount) is an all-in-one converter that supports DVD ripping and video conversion. It lets you rip DVDs and convert videos directly for use with iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, Apple TV, or other devices. You can get a coupon code on vogsoft.com which helps you save 10% of original price.

iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac (30% discount) offers ultimate all-in-one DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital entertainment life. In addition to all the features of iMedia Converter, Deluxe version offers many other great features including copying DVDs, creating DVDs, downloading streaming web video worth over $165. Vogsoft provides you with discount purchase for this iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac, with a coupon code, you can get the program with 30% discount, now only cost you $38.50.

Source from http://www.vogsoft.com

OfflinePersonal Gallery of evernnView user's profileSend private message
Robert_27

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am  Post subject:  Apple iphone 4 or HTC Touch pro2? which will be best to buy? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hey I am little bit confused between two mobiles, HTC Touch pro2 or iphone 4, Its my younger brothers birthday and he is just in first year of computer engineering. Should I buy HTC or iphone 4 or have to wait for coming soon phones like iPhone 5 or other good android phones?.

Cancer  Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of Robert_27View user's profileSend private message
Broken2803

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Really wonderful piece of information and I appreciate it that you share something humorous and reader can relate to this,

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Broken2803View user's profileSend private message
Robert_27

uk.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:08 am  Post subject:  Finally going for Nokia N8. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Finally decided to buy Nokia N8 for my brother and what is more surprising is he is also going to give me a gift- a mobile phone guess which on huh....its HTC Wildfire oh dude I really like HTC phones and its pocket friendly too.

Cancer  Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of Robert_27View user's profileSend private message
agagshoes

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 pm  Post subject:  Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Cheap oakley sunglasses on cheapoakley-sunglasses.net store,here you can buy Oakley sunglasses discount.All the Oakley polarized sunglasses of first-class quality for you to choose.Our Oakley sunglasses are popular all over the world with competitive price and best service.Don’t miss Oakley sunglasses on sale.
http://www.cheapoakley-sunglasses.net

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of agagshoesView user's profileSend private message
Lars

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4 hours of the talk for iPhone ,rather then 5 declared.

Capricorn  Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of LarsView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
keynesbuyer

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

Sagittarius Gender:Male Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of keynesbuyerView user's profileSend private message
crystallan

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hi all my name is crystallan i am from newyork happy to come here meet you

Coach Factory Outlet
Coach outlet
Coach Handbags

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of crystallanView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic