Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jessicaandsmith

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 pm  Post subject:  MOD Converter for Mac Users Full Guide Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What’s a Mod file?
As audio file, it’s a standard music module format recognized by most audio tracking programs; may be created by FastTracker, StarTrekker, Noise Tracker, or another MOD creation program.
MOD files contain note patterns (much like a MIDI file) as well as sound samples used for different instruments; the sound samples are assigned to different tracks within the module and are played back according to the notes in the score.
As video file, it’s captured with a JVC EVERIO digital camcorder, such as the EVERIO GZ-MC100/200/500; uses MPEG2-PS encoding for the video and Dolby Digital AC-3 encoding for the audio track; can be opened and exported to a different format using the software included with the video camera.
How to convert mod files on Mac computer to general audio and video files and you can play them on all the portable players iPod, Touch, Nano, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen and others?
The following guide I will show you how to complete this task.
The conversion software program you need is 4Videosoft Mac Mod Converter
The first thing you need to prepare is to free download 4Videosoft Mac Mod Converter , install and launch it.
Step 1: Run the converter and add your Mod/Tod files from “Add File”
Step 2: Select the format you want to convert from “Profile”. If you like to set your own data, please click “Settings” button.
Step 3: Set up the output profile and the output file path. You can default the output file path or select your own path by clicking “Browse” button on the line of Destination.
Step 4: Start conversion.
After you set all the settings, you can click “START” to start conversion.
Key Functions:
As video joiner-- If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”
As video cutter--By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices
As video splitter-- The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.
As a camera-- If you like the current image when previews video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.
As video editor-- If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.

Also for Windows common users we recommend you:
Tod Mod Converter
Video Converter Platinum
iPod Video Converter
MTS Converter

Virgo Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of jessicaandsmithView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
movie738

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a good DVD converter.
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU

convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.

Libra Gender:Female Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of movie738View user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 am  Post subject:  Thanks, My Almighty Lord Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and I found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lifestyle.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 am  Post subject:  What Do You Want for Your Christmas Gift Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It is very nice! Thanks for your sharing!I found this guide is helpful to me, I bought a iPod suite and video converter platinum software of 4videosoft in the last day, and I found it is powerful and easy to operate, the most important thing is that it is really economic. I think it is worthy of your trust!

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:36 am  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

To manage your ipod with this best iPod Manager, you don't worry anything. I also share with you the full guide. http://www.4videosoft.com/reviews-ipod-to-computer-ipod-manager.html
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum and DVD Ripper Platinum are both 25% off and buy windows get mac free or vice verse on 4Videosoft website expired 15th, Jan.

Virgo Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of willfog99View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 am  Post subject:  Do the right thing at the right time, this is life! Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Sharing with you a powerful and nice video converter, just try out 4videosoft video converter platinum. Maybe, you need some converter software with high quality and economic price, just search in the home page of 4videosoft studio. They are carrying on a lage scale sales promotion. Many discounted software are waiting for you , and you can get free software. Want to get detailed information, just go to search the home page of 4videosoft .

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 am  Post subject:  The Best Video Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Where to get a powerful software to rip dvd and convert video to your ipod, transfer contents from your ipod to pc, pc to ipod and make the special ringtones for you?
4Videosoft ipod Mate is your best choice.
Also you can nice try 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate
You Can use it to:
* Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
* Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
* Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
* Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod

willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Are you still worried about how to rip protected DVD to your iPod, iPhone, PSP? Are you looking for a program that can help you extract audios from a concert DVD or a movie DVD, and then save them as MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A and other audio formats? If your answer to both these two question, 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum must be your best choice, since it is able to remove protections from all sorts of DVDs, as well as convert and extract DVD files to many other video and audio formats, including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, FLV, MOV, 3G2, VOB, MP3, FLAC, MKA, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV) OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, etc., so that you can do whatever you like with the output files. Now I’ll take how to rip DVD to iPod for instance, and my aim to teach you to operate skillfully and how easy it is to achieve the two goals via the help of 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum .
Step 0: Free download 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum , install and launch it. The friendly interface will pop up like this.
Step 1: Load DVD files
You can load DVD files into this program through “DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder” and “IFO files”.
Step 2: Select MP4 as output format and set destination folder
Click the drop-down list of “Profile”, and then check “iPod”, after that choose “iPod Video H.264 (*.mp4)” as the output format. Meanwhile, if you do not want to use the save path set by default to store the output MP4 files; you can click the folder icon “Browse…” at the end of “Settings” to specify your own destination folder. And later you can find the output video files from “Open Folder”. Additionally, if you want to combine all the videos into a single file, you can tick “Merge into one file”.
Additional operation for you: You can change your “Audio Track” and “Subtitle” from the drop-down list.
Step 3: Adjust video parameters
Click “Settings” button, then you will enter the interface shown as below, on which it is capable of adjusting video parameters like Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate and Video Bitrate. Generally speaking, the default parameters can basically ensure the good output video quality, but if you want to get a better quality, you can change the figures to be larger. Meanwhile, you should notice that the larger input values, the larger output file size. You can click “shut down computer when conversion completed” and “Open output folder when conversion completed”.
Step 4: Start ripping
As soon as the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click “START” button to start ripping DVD files to the format of MP4. Once do it, the following window will show you clearly about the ripping info, such as ripping progress, ripping time, generated file size, etc.
It provides powerful edit functions, such as effect, trim video, crop, and also you can save your favorite picture from the video just click “Snapshot” button.
For Mac Users, you can visit http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html to get the powerful Mac DVD Ripper to help you rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to 3GP

Virgo Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of willfog99View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
willfog99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm  Post subject:  reply Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Best dvd ripper share with you. 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum. DVD Ripper Full Guide
Best HD video converter--4Videosoft MTS Converter, how to converter mts files
Total video converter, click here http://www.squidoo.com/totalvideoconverter to get the full guide for how to convert video files

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a good
HD Converter.It provides the function to convert other HD videos to AVCHD which owns high definition video quality and less spaces. 4Videosoft [url=http://www.4videosoft.com/mts-converter.html ]MTS Converter[/url] has the similar functions .

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft iPhone video converter is your ideal choice !

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of youhowbzView user's profileSend private message
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Recently , i found a really multifunctional software by chance. This Media Toolkit Ultimate can meet all your needs to convert video formats , or rip dvd. For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converter for Macis your best choice !

whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 am  Post subject:  Nice Share Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you want to enjoy mts video on your players, i'd like to share a professional mts converter with you, and with another powerful dvd ripper, you can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. At last , a powerful and nice ipod to computer transfer for you! Wish they will meet your need.

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft iPhone video converter is your ideal choice !

youhowbz

albania.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic