Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
whymeshy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm  Post subject:  How to Convert MTS Files Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

MTS Files,the AVCHD video file format, created by newer digital video cameras,such as Sony, Panasonic ,cannon and other HD camcorders. It bases on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats, can only be 2 GB in length..
Some people made some videos and want to share their camera video with friends and family members, but they can’t edit the video because they don’t have a practical tool. I had been searching the internet for a few month, and found a nice tool called 4Videosoft MTS Converter. It can convert MTS, TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and more.
Here I will show everyone how to use MTS Converter to edit videos.

Step 0: Download and install 4Videosoft
MTS Converter

When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.

Step 1: Click “Add files” button to import videos.

Step 2: Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

Step 3: Click “Open Folder” button to open your output destination file.

Step 4 : Click the “Start” to convert.

Tips----- Basic functions for all the 4videosof:

1. How to change your video effect
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.

2: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices

3: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.

4: How to join the videos
If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.

5: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

PS:
M2TS Converter
TS Converter
AVC Converter

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of whymeshyView user's profileSend private message
saraQ

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

dvd to mov ripper for mac
mac dvd to mov ripper
rip dvd to mov for mac
mac rip dvd to mov

mts to mov converter for mac
convert mts to mov for mac
mac mts to mov converter
mac convert mts to mov

wmv to mov converter for mac
convert wmv to mov for mac
mac convert wmv to mov
mac wmv to mov converter

extract mp3 from mov for mac
mac extract mp3 from mov
mp3 extractor from mov for mac
mac mp3 extractor from mov

OfflinePersonal Gallery of saraQView user's profileSend private message
neal2324

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is specially developed for AVCHD digital camcorders users. It can help them to edit and convert their high definition record videos (*.mts or *.m2ts)to other video and audio formats including MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MPG, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, SWF, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, MP3, WAV etc.
With it, you can:
Custom your MTS/M2TS content to the way you like.
Transfer the MTS/M2TS videos to watch on iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, etc.
Backup the record videos with other formats for further use.
Share with people and upload online with converted FLV formats.

Main Features

1、Intuitive interface
You are expected to enjoy the MTS video with easy steps, with the help of the intuitive streamlined UI.

2、Multi-thread technology supports faster conversion speed
This program optimized its conversion speed with multi-thread technology, so that you can convert the MTS in less time.

3、Simple gauss blur effect
Simple gauss blur effect is very useful to recorded file formats, since it can eliminate the recorded videos noise. The program allows you to add the effect, as well as other special effects like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film and deinterlacing.

4、Accurate trim and crop your AVCHD (*.m2ts or *.mts)
The accurate trim and crop function allows you to trim the proper time length for MTS/M2TS videos, as well as cut off any unwanted area. Its original video and output video preview windows will also be convenient for you to edit.

5、Merge multiple videos
You can join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion.

6、Replace original audio
To replace the original audio is easy to be realized under the Editor sections.

7、Add text, image, and video watermark
This program supports to add different watermark types, including text, image, and video watermark to the MTS. What is worth mentioning is that the program also supports to add GIF image as a watermark, which can not be realized by other competitors.

8、Catch wallpaper or editing images
If you want to capture video images as your wallpaper or editing elements, just click the snapshot on the preview area.

9、Audio and video sync technology
The program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology; never let you troubled by the audio and video issues.

10、Built-in codec
Its built-in codec will guarantee you a more stable computer codec environment, so as to less the unexpected codec problem.

Forgot to say, its after sale service is really good. Enjoy the MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac program.

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of neal2324View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
greatexpect369

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm  Post subject:  Enjoy video on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Pa Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Enjoy video on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Palm
Enjoy YouTube video, camera video and other video files on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm, Cell Phone such as Nokia, Sony XPERIA, Google Phone, BlackBerry and other portable players.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/archos.jpg

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum is the most advanced http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html video converter which can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/main.gif

Key Functions:
1. Support the mutual conversion between all the popular video and audio formats
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum supports all the video and audio formats. Then it can convert them into any other formats.
2. Extract audio from video
Convert video to only the audio for your listening.
3. Video Splitter
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum has the trim function. It means that you can get any time-length video clips from your video sources.
4. Video Cropper
Adjust the size of video play region and the output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
5. Video Joiner
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for you to enjoy successively.
6. Take Snapshot
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the default folder automatically.

By the way, if you want put DVD on your ipod, http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html deosoft DVD to iPod Converter is a nice choice.It is able to convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, even ripping DVD to your iPhone, Apple TV supporting MP4 video format.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/screen/dvd-to-ipod-converter.jpg

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of greatexpect369View user's profileSend private message
homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 am  Post subject:  functional and economic Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I have been seeking for an ideal thing which enables me to enjoy my players fully, until now I find this one is the thing I have been looking for. It is functional and economic and of course meets my needs fully.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of homeishome99View user's profileSend private message
homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 am  Post subject:  Thank you Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

With this product I finally solved the problem which always puzzles me. Later I find it not only has high efficiency but also economic. Now I feel appreciated to it.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of homeishome99View user's profileSend private message
homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm  Post subject:  truseworthy Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This one brings me convenient and saves a lot of time for me. It never brings me other problems. I think it is trustworthy.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 pm  Post subject:  4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate offer four powerful media Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate offer four powerful media softwares:
DVD Ripper ---- Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
Video Converter ------- Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
iPhone Ringtone Maker----Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
iPod Manager---Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm  Post subject:  appreciation Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is my ideal choice because it solved my problem so fast and efficiently which enables me to save a lot of time. I think it is worth the money.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm  Post subject:  My good assistant Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I can enjoy my players fully and easily since I used this product. I have to admit it is my excellent assistant.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm  Post subject:  4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful med Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful media software: 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum, 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum, 4Videosoft iPod Manager , 4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html iPhone Ringtone Maker.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/screen/media-toolkit-ultimate.jpg[/img]

Key Functions

Combines http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html DVD Ripper Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate helps you rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.

Pack http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html Video Converter Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate is one comprehensive video convertor to convert video for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.

Unite iPhone Ringtone Maker
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate unites the function to create M4R ringtone from video/audio source.

Collect http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-manager.html iPod Manager
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate collects the solution to backup iPod videos/audios to Computer, import your computer files or folder to iPod, even between iPhone, and between iPods.
Most complete HD solution

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate owns the most complete HD solution to convert HD video to HD video, HD video to SD video, SD video to HD video.
Output videos/audios, DVDs to most potable players

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate can output videos/audios to iPod, iPhone, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, Xbox, Sony Walkman, Archos, iRiver, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful media software: 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum, 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum, 4Videosoft iPod Manager , 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker.

Key Functions

Combines DVD Ripper Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate helps you rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.

Pack Video Converter Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate is one comprehensive video convertor to convert video for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.

Unite iPhone Ringtone Maker
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate unites the function to create M4R ringtone from video/audio source.

Collect iPod Manager
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate collects the solution to backup iPod videos/audios to Computer, import your computer files or folder to iPod, even between iPhone, and between iPods.
Most complete HD solution

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate owns the most complete HD solution to convert HD video to HD video, HD video to SD video, SD video to HD video.
Output videos/audios, DVDs to most potable players

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate can output videos/audios to iPod, iPhone, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, Xbox, Sony Walkman, Archos, iRiver, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm  Post subject:  profession Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is truly a professional one, for it really works with high efficiency which enables me to enjoy my players to my hearts' content.

homeishome99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm  Post subject:  profession Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is truly a professional one, for it really works with high efficiency which enables me to enjoy my players to my hearts' content.

gonewithwind86

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

By comparison, I would like to use 4videosoft for my player. Thank your for your information. If you have some discount news, please contract with me early.

Aquarius Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of gonewithwind86View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic