Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
iphonefan

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 am  Post subject:  Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD to iPhone converter software for Apple iPhone on the market. It can convert almost all kinds of DVD to iPhone format. It is also a powerful DVD to iPhone converter due to the conversion speed is far faster than real-time. You will enjoy your favorite DVDs on your iPhone as a DVD Player.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of iphonefanView user's profileSend private message
adamsblack

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Wondershare DVD to iPhone converter is even better than it, imo, at least the wondershare supplies the same iphone converter mac user.

Aries Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of adamsblackView user's profileSend private message
mikeyi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

ImTOO DVD to iPhone Converter is powerful DVD to iPhone converter software to rip and convert DVD to iPhone MPEG-4, MP4, MP3, WAV and M4A, and put DVD on iPhone with super high conversion speed!
http://kooksoft.com/software/MobilePDA/iPhone/200808/29-673.html

OfflinePersonal Gallery of mikeyiView user's profileSend private message
Mulcaus

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:38 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions. Download and install it here: http://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe
and get more information here: http://www.nidesoft.com/video-converter.html

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners; ?
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.
I prefer Nidesoft Video Converter. It is an excellent video converter with powerful functions.

It surpass other video converters for its unique features:
〉Convert between all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP,

H.264, MP4, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3,etc.
〉Convert FLV format (such as youtube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace Video) to iPod,

support video crop mode setting and various output resolutions.
〉Customize output file: setting Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Size and Volume.

〉The Video Converter allows preview; Allows you to select target subtitle or chapter.
〉You could keep the default settings or set parameters of the video and audio codes by

yourself.
〉Easy and simple to use for beginners; ?
〉Very fast converting speed and excellent video quality;
〉So easy to use that only a few clicks are enough; Codes are all built-in;
〉Optimized for Processor (SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. The new version

provides more friendly interface and better quality.
〉Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
〉Up to 4x faster than other software. Provide >400% converting speed, beyond your imagination;
〉Free Update!!! Very good Day Email Service.

Sagittarius  Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of MulcausView user's profileSend private message
scofield119

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:26 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As the price of cellphone droping, while the RAM of our cellphone is increasing. iPhone is not in the exception list ! WHile if you want to listen music and watch moive in you iphone , one tool can not be missed that is Xilisoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It can convert your DVD movie or music into your iPhone and make sure you can enjoy at any time you want !

OfflinePersonal Gallery of scofield119View user's profileSend private message
karen1214

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iSkysoft DVD to iPhone converter for Mac is a specially designed mac dvd to iPhone converter.It can convert DVD to iPhone MP4 video on Mac with the resolution for 640 by 480 and also convert DVD to iPhone audio formats like M4A on your Mac with high speed and excellent output quanlity.
Beside the powerful converting function,DVD to iPhone converter for Mac both has advances edittig function enable you to select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert DVD movie with any available languages, setting up video brightness, contrast, saturation, choose any chapters or titles to convert and even trim the length of each title or chapter, join the selected DVD movie contents and only generate one file. With this excellent converter, you can easily convert DVD movies to iPhone on Mac!
Why not have a try now? DVD to iPhone converter for Mac

iskysoft Video to iphone for mac is designed to converter all popular video and audio files such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, AAC, OGG, WAV to iPhone 3G supported formats such as MP4, MP3, etc so that you can put them on your iPhone, iPod and Apple TV.
This Mac iPhone Converter software provides a series of practical settings such as video crop, file trim, batch conversion, setting video brightness, contrast and saturation, joining multiple files into one file,Preview your video files before conversion to adjust the output quality

Gemini Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of karen1214View user's profileSend private message
april347

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU

Scorpio Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of april347View user's profileSend private message
onemoretime0909

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPod Video Converter is a professional video to iPod converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF to MP4, MP4 AVC format for your iPod/iPhone. This wonderful converter also supports converting all the popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV.

iPhone Video Converter is the best iPhone movie converter to convert all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV to iPhone video MP4, MP4 AVC. It is also the great iPhone music converter, so it can convert any audio formats like MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to iPhone MP3, AAC, WAV audio. It is also associated with extracting audio from video and convert to audio MP3, AAC, WAV.

Capricorn  Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of onemoretime0909View user's profileSend private message
xw227751

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

PDF to IMAGE Converter wanted to own!!!

PDF to IMAGE Converter
PDF to IMAGE Converter with reliable quality and humanized design is your ideal

helper, which can protect U from having troubles in converting pdf to image! Unimaginable functions will not let U down forever!

Powerful evidence: using PDF to IMAGE Converter, U can convert pdf to all kinds of image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA,

TIFF. U can also adjust the color, quailty, resolution, page of the files converted!

This screen of PDF to Image Converter has showed its great advantage. As soon as lauching PDF to Image Converter, you will find it

is so useful!
Helpful steps of converting PDF to Image:

You need to downlowd and install PDF to Image Converter on your computer!

You can add or delete your files and folder by cicking these buttons:
Image, you can also click the "File" button to finish these

steps.
Then you can adjust your files by settting the following regions,

If U are satisfied with the results above by previewing, you can click the "Convert" button to convert PDF to Image! Remember to

set destination folder by clicking the "Browse" button.

All steps are finished, I think that PDF to Image Converter has dealed with your problems! So, you have owned best assisstant!

Congratulation!

PDF to Image Converter----Your Best PDF to Image Converter

Other useful tools, please attention :

PDF to GIF Converter
PDF to JPEG Converter
PDF to TIFF Converter
PDF to BMP Converter

convert m2ts

convert m2ts to mkv
convert m2ts to wmv
convert m2ts to avi
convert m2ts to flv
convert m2ts to mp4
convert m2ts to mpg
convert m2ts to mpeg
convert m2ts to mov
convert m2ts to vob
convert m2ts to dvd
convert m2ts to ipod
convert m2ts to iphone
convert m2ts to psp
convert m2ts to xbox
convert m2ts to avchd
edit m2ts

convert flv files

iphone 3gs transfer
iPhone 3g
music to iphone 3gs
music from iphone 3gs
photo to iphone 3gs
iphone 3gs file/files transfer
iphone 3gs video tranfer

Libra Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of xw227751View user's profileSend private message
caibutou

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Gucci outlet online present to you one of the most gorgeous Gucci bags outlet ever created.The craftsmanship and artistry alone is worth that much, coach outlet online even forgetting the enviable Gucci logo. Coach bags online was released before the Valentines Day and is rather sophisticated and elegant. Gucci shoes sale has a strong mood for the sweet and romantic date.The proportion is good and also well designed.
I don't know about you, but even knowing coach wallets has used faux fur doesn't completely put my mind at ease here.

Aries  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of caibutouView user's profileSend private message
robinhan

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Mac MXF to MOV Converter - How to convert MXF to MOV with MXF to MOV Converter for Mac?

In some situations, you should convert MXF to MOV such as you want to play funny MXF videos on Quicktime or some other players which support .mov video format on Mac. MXF is a "container" or "wrapper" format which supports a number of different streams of coded "essence", encoded with any of a variety of codecs.

In order to convert MXF to MOV on Mac, you need a best software application which called MXF to MOV Converter for Mac to help you. This Mac MXF to MOV Converter allows Mac users to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.

What's more, this Mac MXF to MOV Converter also enables you convert MXF to other friendly video formats like MPG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV etc. After conversion, you can play converted MXF files on iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, iTunes, PSP, Apple TV, Android Phones, etc so that you can enjoy the videos anytime and anywhere.

Now, follow the guide to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.

Step 1. Add MXF files into this MXF to MOV Converter for Mac

After downloading and running this program, click "Add" button to load the MXF files into the MXF to MOV Converter.

Step 2. Select output format

You can click on the “Format” bar, follow the list, you can choose the video format "MOV", then click the “Browse” button next to “Export to” field and specify an output folder to save converted files. Click “Choose” to confirm.

Step 3. Start convert

Before converting MXF to MOV on Mac, you can set video and audio bit rate, frame rate, channels, etc to make your videos different from others. All things are ready, you click "Convert" button to convert MXF to MOV on Mac.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of robinhanView user's profileSend private message
killua

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 am  Post subject:  Three different choices in avi converter for mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Three different avi converter for mac softwares give you three views,deliberately choose which is your best like software.

avi converter for macis a powerful and versatile Video/Audio Conversion utility for Mac OS X users to convert video files from one format to another and extract or save the audio tracks on Mac OS X (including OS X 10.5 Leopard)

avi converter for macis specially designed for converting HD videos. Most HD video formats are supported including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG TS, QuickTime HD, WMV HD, AVI HD etc.

avi converter for macalso is an excellent AVI Converter for Mac user.This AVI Converter for Mac , i.e. Mac AVI Converter, can convert AVI to 3GP, Mp4, MOV and other popular format with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of killuaView user's profileSend private message
michaelandy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

thanks for sharing such good tips , I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post, But can anybody sharing PowerPoint conversion software with me? I want to convert PowerPoint to video, but my friends recommend me a PowerPoint to video converter, but that’s too hard to operate, In fact! my original intention is that I want to view PowerPoint presentation on my iPad, I know iPad support MP4 format, so, can I first need to convert my presentation to MP4 format, and then upload it to my iPad? But this PowerPoint to video and PPT to video software can’t permit me directly do that directly! Are there some of practical software that could directly transfer it to my iPad? Any useful suggestion would be appreciated! convert PPT to AVI

Virgo Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of michaelandyView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
jenny

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I rarely get to reviewWholesale Gucci Sneakersand sneakers that are unisex or worn exclusively by woman. This pair of authenticDiscount Chanel is one of those that I guess, man will prefer wearing. Replica Designer Handbags look really casual and don't really bring anything new toNike Shoes Sale 1 design and I would at least wishAuthentic Air Jordan would have bothered a bit more and created them in several different colors, but sadly I have not been able to find them in colors other than this one - light brown.

Capricorn Gender:Female Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jennyView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
michaelandy

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

thanks to your informative post,I'll absolutly recommend it to my friends. But I was wondering if it is capable of converting pdf to epub for my iPad? Before this, I have been using PDF to ePub converter to convert PDF to ePub for my iPad, but it's too hard for me to master! I need a conversion software that could easily convert PDF to epub for my iPad compatible format. and the PDF to ePub for mac, PDF to ePub mac , pdf to epub converter for mac are also hard to master!

Virgo Gender:Female Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of michaelandyView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic