Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
markwonng

china.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 am  Post subject:  transcode MTS to MOV format on mac OS. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

" I cannot get this mov or mts video files to open on my mac!This macs os is Mac os x 10.5.8 and the video files i have tried to open in quicktime and mpeg movie converter and final cut pro and nothing works!! Is there a free download of some software to watch/edit these videos or is there a way to convert mts to mov for mac. In final cut pro it just doesnt open and in mpeg video it loads but then all that plays is this odd toolbar that looks like its at the bottom of the youtube videos and then with quicktime it just says error wont open and then with imovie it doesnt let me open it"

"Why does .mts quality look good on PC , but not on iMoive? I had to convert my mts to mov mac from my Canon Vixia hf r300, so that I could edit the shots on iMovie. I used free conversion software to convert .mts to .mov mac files.On my PC, the files look almost as good as the original AVCHD, but when I go on a mac and upload them to iMovie, it looks awful. It even looks bad after burning it to a DVD.

Is there a reason why my video looks good as mov on the PC, but looks horrible on iMovie.Is there a way to fix that because I've tried so many different converting softwares and my 1440x1080 files can only get as good as 560x340"

MOV is widely compatible with the software which run on Mac. So convert MTS to MOV on Mac is a good choice if you want to edit or play your MTS files. At this time, you need a assitant to help you convert MTS to MOV on Mac.

MTS to MOV converter for Mac ?is usually a strong video converting software which will convert .MTS to .MOV at high speed with high video excellent. Apart from, this MTS to MOV Converter can also convert MTS other formats like DV, MPEG-2, MP4, H.264, MPEG-4, M4V, FLV, SWF, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP/3G2, RM/RMVB,and so

The following guide is written to help you to convert MTS to MOV with MTS to MOV Converter Mac.

Step 1. Free download and run MTS to MOV Converter for Mac.

After running Mac MTS to MOV Converter, click “Add” button and browse to the MTS files either from scratch disk or cam HDD for loading to the converter.

Step 2. Select outut format and set a location for your files.

Click on "Format" bar and set a format which you want to convert. Here we choose "Common Video" > "MOV - QuickTime (*.mov)" as output format, then you can click "Browse" button to set a location.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start converting MTS format on Mac.

What is MTS/M2TS?

The .m2ts file format is given to video/audio files created by certain Sony Camcorder models. An .m2ts file is a Sony high definition video file type. Panasonic, Canon and other brands of AVCHD camcorders also record in m2ts format. Currently, m2ts files can be played using the Picture Motion Browser, which is an application video player provided with Sony AVCHD camcorders.

How to convert mov to mov mac

How to convert mp4 to mov mac

How to convert vob to mov mac

How to convert avchd to mov mac

http://www.getmyownarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11474#11474
http://www.house-sg.com/hdb-apartment-rent/transcode-mp4-video-to-mov-format-on-mac-os-t546670.html
http://www.aktien-forum.net/transcode-mp4-video-to-mov-format-on-mac-os-t1485.html#6300

Taurus Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of markwonngView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic