Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
heye622

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm  Post subject:  Really Geared More Towards A Refined Callaway Razr X Irons Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hello, everyone. PW with a smidge too much offset and a thicker topline for my liking. Really geared more towards a refined RAZR X than a replacement of the Diablo Forged.

Due to the security breach in Callaway's Chinese Manufacturing Operatons, and the resultant piracy of this make and model, it took an extra dose of effort on my part to obtrain some demos. This callaway razr x irons isn't even due for release to the general public until the 18th of February.

They were the very best of the Callaway "X" Line of irons. They are also the last iteration. Callaway dumped a lot of money, a lot of research, and an extra dose of creativity into these in order to come up with a worthy successor. Potential club champs, tour pros and low-handicap players won't find much offset at all in the razr x irons. But if you really want an iron that will feel hot with a nice “thwick” off the face, definitely check them out.

Besides the "toe-forgiveness factor" these clubs also have that fluted attachment to the rear of the cavity. The new callaway razr irons line is set to replace the "X" line just as The Diablo Line replaced the Big Bertha line of clubs. I found that I actually just had to move the ball back just a smidge that I was use to, and voila, straight shots.

The way this club's sole interfaces with the turf because of that is amazing. You get smooth as silk interaction off of most lies. The callaway razr x iron set are designed to give you distance and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron while retaining the playability.

To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course. The callaway razr x hl irons creates tighter shots, shorter putts and lower scores through uncompromised performance.

I love these irons. I shot one of my best rounds with these last weekend. I love the black finish and the more compact head.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of heye622View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic