Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
heye622

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm  Post subject:  It's The Time For Me To Replace My Diablo Edge Fairway Wood Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I love the callaway very much as a golf fans and today we mainly talk about the fairway wood and the driver of this brand.

The Callaway Diablo Octane range of Fairway woods deliver maximum power from their all-stainless steel construction. The diablo edge fairway wood have a larger footprint than the Diablo Octane Tour and with a deep CG for better playability and higher trajectories they are ideal for golfers looking for more help from the fairway.

When it came time for me to replace my old fairway wood I instantly went straight to the Callaway rack. The callaway diablo octane fairway wood narrows it down and maximises power and playability with the normal model, and then adds some steroids to that for the Tour model which goes for pure power.

I had no trouble hitting callaway diablo octane tour fairway wood off the grass and I was instantly able to hit beautiful low straight shots, and I was also amazed at the distance I was able to get over my old 3 wood. Its an awesome club. It always feels great to hit, and rarely will it spray a ball out to the side. I ended up taking out the Diablo Octane and a Taylormade Burner. After hitting 10 balls with each club on the driving range I was already sure I wanted the Callaway.

I would probably even say that I’ve found my soulmate in the callaway diablo octane tour driver, if it wasn’t missing that beautiful titanium sound that I have grown so fond of through the years. My first run of balls at the range had my adrenaline pumping.

When Callaway claims that the diablo octane tour driver is the most powerful driver to date, they’re not joking. Although I miss the sound of a titanium driver, I can’t argue that forged composite is a wise choice. The Diablo Octane is much more appropriate for the aspiring golfer who would be delighted with even a little improvement but doing backflips over an increased distance in their drive.

In all, I was excited about these clubs of the callaway before I even got my hands on them, but as time grew near to demo them, I was filled with anxiety.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of heye622View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic