Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
kerryzeng

china.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:47 pm  Post subject:  The best way to Convert MKV Files to AVI with Mac Video clip Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"Hi everyone. Immediately after purchasing a Clever Television, I noticed the Television did not realize a few of my videos (e. g. MKV). I identified that opening them in Nandub, picking out direct stream copy and preserving outdated format AVI. The trouble solved. But I've about 50 to perform, and was wanting to know the best way to batch-process this? With the way, I'm employing Mac laptop or computer. Thanks for just about any feedback. "
There are various Mac videos converter tools on Net, along with the majority of them support batch conversions. Import all supply files in, set every one of the settings, and leave the app to perform the rest operate. Mac MKV Converter can be a detailed MKV to AVI Mac program which can achieve conversion with excellent output good quality and super speed. Here are measures about the best way to convert MKV to AVI Mac. Test it out.
STEP 1 Add Videos
Click "Add" icon to load original supply files.
STEP 2 Output Settings
Choose just about every file and decide on the output format in "Profile". Choose a target format for your output as outlined by your necessity. Right here we decide on AVI as output format.
Click "Settings" button to set audio and video clip common parameters.
To save your time for you to set a number of files 1 by 1, you could possibly click "Apply to all".
STEP 3 Video clip Editing
Hit "Edit" icon to open the video clip editing window as below.
5 possibilities are presented: Trim, Crop, Rotation, Impact and Watermark. You happen to be no cost to customize visual effects of output videos.
STEP 4 Accomplished
Immediately after every one of the settings, hit Convert button to start MKV to AVI Mac conversion.
With qualified MKV to AVI Mac converter, you'll discover it truly is easy to convert MKV to AVI.

Pisces Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of kerryzengView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic