Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
andreew

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 am  Post subject:  Will Galaxy S3 Potentially Kill the iPhone 4S Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Mixing sophisticated and stylish design, awesome features along with convenient performance, the iPhone 4S remains firmly on top of the smartphone world since it premiered on October 14 last year. Despite the fact that tons of commendable challengers have appeared at an unbelievable rate, like Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia 900 and the HTC One X, the 4S is still the king in touch-screen cellphone arena. Among so many prevailing rivals in latest marketplace, the Galaxy S3 represents the biggest challenge to the iPhone 4S's reign so far, along with its all-powerful quad-core processor, Android 4. 0 Ice Cream Sandwich plus a massive 4. 8-inch screen. Is the Galaxy S3 really an iPhone 4S killer?

Well, I need to admit that the battery life as well as the screen size packed in Galaxy S3 can be its breathtaking selling point. However, if contemplating its over-sized screen, seemingly it is not an easy thing to work apps that require touching all four corners of the mighty 4. 8-inch screen if you are holding it just in one hand. Once you are a woman or child who gets small hands, most likely the 4S is a greater choice as compared to Galaxy S3 when observing DVD movies, streaming YouTube movies, flicking through your photo albums and more.

On the subject of observing DVD movies on iPhone 4S, I've a question below: Since you have received an iPhone 4S, do you still opt to cinema for movie experiencing? Personally, I gradually lower the chance to movie theater and keep at home to see the trendiest movies from iTunes Store or just send the movies discs I acquire to iPhone 4S for enjoying, and the last option is my most desired way to see movies. As if you are iPhone 4S enthusiast and have obtained different DVD movies like me, why not try to watch DVD on iPhone 4S with a brand-new experience?
Off the main topic here, in case you truly realize nothing about how to observe DVD on iPhone 4S, under I am going to lightly introduce the best way to realize that and if interested, just keep following. I need to claim that the steps are really simple and truly most people can learn easily: First, you should install a DVD to iPhone 4S converter on your desktop and then import the DVD movie to converter for ripping. Second of all, choose an iPhone 4S compatible format from Profile choosing box. And finally, mouse click the Convert button to rip DVD to iPhone 4S compatile format. Following that, freely transfer DVD movies to iPhone 4S for playback.

Even though the Galaxy S3 astonishes us with its high-performing hardware and imaginative software characteristics, the upcoming member in iPhone family is as a result of be released on September, at that time the Galaxy S3 will obviously face tough competition. Let us expect the advent of iPhone 5!

Pisces Gender:Male Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of andreewView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店
台北酒店
國外打工
奧客
女服務生
威尼斯酒店
寒假打工
小吃部
少爺
常董
新富爺101酒店
暑期打工
酒店
業績幹部
治裝費
禮服酒店
訪檯副總
訪檯幹部
酒家女
酒店上班
酒店公關
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店應徵
酒店經紀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
酒店上班
閃酒

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic