Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Karensour

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm  Post subject:  Mizuno MP 68 Iron Set with Steel Shafts Review Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I purchased the MP68's about a year ago or so. I tried every Mizuno iron and my 6 iron before buying the MP68's.

Strange part is I almost didn't even try the Mizuno MP-68 because it is a blade design. I figured I wasn't a skilled enough player to be able to hit them well. To my surprise the MPwas the iron I hit the best of all of them including my own iron. After playing with them for over a year I can say they are a tremendous iron.

The innovative 3D muscle of the MP-68 Irons is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal CG location that is lower and more face-centered, providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. It also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking.

I swung slow and tried to make good contact at first. Each shot felt pure with wonderful feedback. I then hammered a few and watched the ball jump off my club with excitement. Some shots were so pure I questioned if a ball was even on the ground.

I love my Mizuno's. By far this Mizuno MP-68 Irons are the best set of irons I ever owned. Don't be intimindated by the fact that tey are blades. Try them. You will be pleased.

Sagittarius  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of KarensourView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:58 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店S
酒店上班
酒店店家小姐
酒店文化
鋼琴酒吧
酒店經紀大台北區域
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店上班
海角40號酒店
天天開心酒店(25B1)
香水酒店(龍昇)
紅妝酒店
絕色民生酒店(金艷)
甜蜜之戀酒店
錦洲國際會館
香格里拉酒店
高雄酒店經紀
花中花酒店(夜宴)
龍承酒店(威妮斯)
星光大道酒店
帝國酒店
廣儱酒店
大富豪酒店
CEO會館(長虹酒店)
老頑童酒店
威士登酒店
尊爵酒店
名亨酒店
絕色酒店
星光會館(英皇酒店)
酒店
隆乳
高雄美食小吃網
瑞豐夜市
六合夜市
鼎山夜市
光華夜市
興中夜市
吉林夜市
南華夜市(新興夜市)
自強夜市(苓雅夜市)
高雄酒店經紀
五甲廟夜市

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic