Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
heye482

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm  Post subject:  Never Forget The King Position Of Titliest Among The Golf Wo Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You must pay more attention to your equipment if you are a golf fans. What's your equipment? For me, only the titleist could be the King position in my heart, I like this brand very much, most important is the items of titleist is fit for me very much.

Golf equipment producer titliest is expecting growth of about 15 percent in the Thai market next year, its brand manager Rick Brown said yesterday. Although many brands are in the Thai market, Titleist has potential to grow, especially while the number of serious golfers and middle-class people has gradually increased.

In the titleist golf world, you must remember the titleist 910 d2 driver. That is not the case with the titleist 910 d2 driver. This driver works well with players that are in a 0-15 handicap range. With so many different combinations available to you, it is always best to come in and have one of the staff run you through a fitting if this driver sound like it might fit your game.

And titleist australia recently tested their new D2 and D3 913 driver out with the USGA. Looks like these beauties are still in development, and player testing has recently begun. We’ll keep an eye on these drivers and give you more details is they come in.

I want to purchase a set of AP1 clubs but I dont want to buy them if there is going to be new ones launched in 2013. The titleist drivers 2012 has a 2 year cycle on both irons and woods. This means the next irons should be released in the fall of 2013 (714 series). This year the 913 series is getting released which are the woods. Last November 2011, we launched the 712 irons and they will be current until the end of 2013. This year in November 2012, we will be launching the new titleist drivers driver which the 913 and it will be current until the end of 2014. The Titliest Driver is new for 2012 and boosts an array of cool shaft upgrades. No B.S the club head looks weird to begin with. I mean the face is gold and the crown of the driver is burgundy.

Did you ever use the titleist? If not, I think you could give him a chance and maybe it's also for you. Who now?

OfflinePersonal Gallery of heye482View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic