Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jacknjchn

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm  Post subject:  Convert MKV to Galaxy S3 -Enjoy MKV movie on Galaxy S III Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Samsung Galaxy S3 is a hot smart phone which is the biggest rival to Apple iPhone 5. With its 4.8″ Super AMOLED 720×1280 px display, you will probably put some personal video files to Galaxy S3 for enjoyment and even share with your friends and colleagues. However, problems occurred in video files transferring.

1. Has anyone been able to transfer large .mkv movies over to the Galaxy S3 external (or internal) memory using Windows? Every time I try to copy a video over it crashes my windows explorer. Anyone had the same problem/found a solution? Thanks.

2. MKV audio is not working on Galaxy S3. Hey so I put Dark Knight 1080p on my phone and it worked perfectly. But when I put project x 720p then only video plays and when I start it the stock video player says data only. I even tried MX player with no luck. Any help?

When all of these problems are considered together, the best and easy solution is to convert MKV to Galaxy S3 favorable video/audio format and codec. What’s more, if you have large .mkv files, you'd better split it to smaller files first. Below is the detailed guide, please go through it.

Step 1: Free Trial Brorsoft Video Converter and run it as the best Galaxy S III Video Converter, and import your source files to it. You can either import source video clips one by one, or load through a folder at a time.

Step 2: Click the “Split” button on the main interface. Then you can split large MKV files into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.

Step 3: Tap the Format box and select Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4) as the export format, which provides the best video/audio settings for Galaxy S3.

Step 4: Click “Convert” button to start splitting and converting MKV to Samsung Galaxy S3 at fast speed, especially when you enabling CUDA or AMD APP acceleration.
After the conversion, click "Open" button to get the converted MP4 files. Afterwards, it’s easy for you to transfer 1080p .mkv files to Galaxy S III for playback on the go.
Tips:

Tip:
The best important factor appropriates me to choose Brorsoft VOB to Galaxy S3 Converter is because of that the software has proven to be fast, easy to use, and has never failed me even once. It has dozens of different preset format options, or can be run completely customized. Additionally, I have found customer support to be rapid and very helpful. So you can have a good try at first.

PS.
If you want to put all of your DVD .vob files in VIDEO_TS folder to Galaxy S3, you can only apply the Brorsoft DVD Ripper, which can import the whole DVD VIDEO_TS folder, and help you to rip/convert the DVD VOB files to Galaxy S3 compatible format MP4.

Related guides:
Compress 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy S III MP4 format
Convert DVD movie to Samsung Galaxy S3
Convert AVI to MP4 for playable on Samsung Galaxy S III
Watch/Play/View VOB files on Galaxy S3
Canon C300 MXF Editing tips: Convert/Ingest Canon C300 MXF to FCP 7
Note 10.1 video playback tips:Play full HD movies on Galaxy Note 10.1

Capricorn  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jacknjchnView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工
高雄制服店
酒店經紀
禮服酒店
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店工作
酒店經紀
酒家女
酒店經紀
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀公司
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店工作
寒假打工
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀傳播公司
台湾高雄夜总会
金典酒店
酒店應徵
酒店手腕
酒店經紀
寒假打工
台北酒店
酒店工作
小吃部
傳播
ktv酒店
高雄酒店經紀公司
傳播

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic