Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
markwonng

china.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 am  Post subject:  best way for cut off parts of the video Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"Looking for new video editing software. Vista. My windows movie maker isn't cutting it anymore. Looking for one where you can.. also make the footage go backwards and mirror it and stuff like that. help?"
"How can I cut the videos I have on my computer and save them as shorter parts ? (and if it′s possible, just save a part I like alone without changing the original video?)"
"I think it is called A/B roll, or something like that, anyway, is it possible to cut/insert pictures into the video timeline but leave the audio alone, so it still is playing the original audio track over the pictures? Scrachin my head on this one."

Well, Video Editor is a such an perfect video cutter to helps you get multiple trim video files parts and lots of video editing functions are provided to help you make a great home movie. Download the video trimmer and fellow the step-by-step tutorial to cut/ trim video files on window?

Step 1: Add Videos to the video cutter

You can just click Add Videos icon to add video files to the video trimer.This Video Editor supports almost all common video formats, such as MP4, F4V, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, etc..

Step 2: Trim videos
Click Crop, now you can trim video ust like cut screen on computer.

Step 3: Save videos
After you finish cutting videos, click Save and publish to set output parameters.
http://vansci123.informe.com/forum/testing-application-forum-f4/how-to-importing-avi-to-quicktime-with-easy-t874.html
http://voodoosix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2496&sid=b670f05b6a4626e800e931a5c624a029
http://www.dzieci.warszawa.pl/forum-dyskusyjne/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1060

Taurus Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of markwonngView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢
處女座2013年星座運勢
天秤座2013年星座運勢
天蠍座2013年星座運勢
射手座2013年星座運勢
魔羯座2013年星座運勢
水瓶座2013年星座運勢
雙魚座2013年星座運勢
酒店小姐
醫美中心診所
割雙眼皮
高雄酒店經紀
保濕
高雄醫美
台北醫美
台中醫美
美白
高雄微整形
抽脂
隆鼻
高雄酒店經紀
飯局小姐
星座配對
高雄酒店經紀
威尼斯酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店上班
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
高雄便服店
酒店工作
鋼琴酒吧
高雄酒店
高雄便服店

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic