Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lydia622520

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 pm  Post subject:  Ingest Canon EOS C300 MXF to FCP 7(Final Cut Pro) at Ease Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The Canon EOS C300 can capture video at 1080p resolutions at a rate of 50Mbps - that's broadcast quality, and the minimum delivery for the likes of the BBC and Sky. It can achieve that resolution and data rate at 24fps, 25fps and 30fps. If interlaced video is acceptable, it can go up to 60fps, although that and 30fps are not formats generally used in the UK, but American customers will be keen to have them.Audio can be recorded too, although there's no built-in microphone. There are XLR sockets though, so you can easily record audio along with video.

I am a Canon C300 user, and the editing program I use is Final Cut Pro 7, C300 shoots beautiful MXF video files for me, but very disappointed in ease of getting HD videos from this camera to Final Cut Pro on Mac for editing as FCP only can surpport Apple ProRes well. So I am googling for MXF Converter for Canon C300, and then bought Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac, I love it, it is doing exactly what I need it to and better still it is very easy to use. With it, you can not only deinterlace and Convert Canon C300 1080i MXF files to ProRes for FCP 7, but also edit your MXF files, such as cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.

If you are using the Canon EOS C300 as me, and currently also editing on Final Cut Pro 6 or FCP 7/FCP X, you can choose Brorsoft MXF to Final Cut Pro Converter for mac to have a try. You will make it, and below I'd like to share the full guide with you to relize it. Here we go!

Step 1: Launch the Mac MXF to MOV Converter,run it on your mac then ingest your MXF files to it.
Tip: To join multiple MXF files into one file for easier editing in FCP, please tick the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu and then select Final Cut Pro > Apple PreRes 422(HQ), if you give the priority to the quality of the output videos.
Note: If you want the files to be in smaller size, you can follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov)/Apple ProRes 422(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step 3: Click Edit button and you can deinterlace Canon 1080i MXF footages for FCP via checking the “Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface.

Step 4:Click the “Convert” button; it will transcode C300 MXF files to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 7(FCP 7) on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the C300 1080i MXF files to Apple ProRes conversion process is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Pro by clicking on “import” button effortlessly. Now you can easily ingest the converted and deinterlaced C300 1080i MXF files to Final Cut Pro 7 for editing with high quality without any trouble.

Related guides:
Canon XF305 to FCP- Import Canon XF305 MXF to FCP on Mac
Edit Canon XF305 1080i MXF in iMovie on Mac
Import Canon XF105 1080i MXF to FCP on Mac
Import Canon XF300 MXF Files to FCP 7
Convert Canon XF100 1080p MXF to AIC for iMovie
Import Canon XF100 MXF files to FCP X

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lydia622520View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工
高雄制服店
酒店經紀
禮服酒店
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店工作
酒店經紀
酒家女
酒店經紀
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀公司
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店工作
寒假打工
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀傳播公司
台湾高雄夜总会
金典酒店
酒店應徵
酒店手腕
酒店經紀
寒假打工
台北酒店
酒店工作
小吃部
傳播
ktv酒店
高雄酒店經紀公司
傳播

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic