Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
q1082200062

botswana.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 pm  Post subject:  you have space Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

'So what are you going to do about it?'
 Grishanov shrugged. UGGS Clearance 'I will command my regiment. I will plan to defend the Motherland against a nuclear attack from China. I just haven't decided how yet.'
 'It's not easy. It helps if you have space and time to play with, and the right people to play against.' .
 'We have bomber people, but nothing like yours. You know, even without resistance, I doubt we could place as many as twenty bombers over your country. They're all based two thousand kilometers from UGG Boots Clearance where I will be. You know what that means? Nobody even to train against.'
 'You mean a red team?'
 'We would call it a blue team, Robin. I hope you understand.' Grishanov chuckled, then turned serious again. 'But, yes. It will all be theoretical, or some fighters will pretend to be bombers, but their endurance is too short for a proper exercise.'
 'This is all on the level?'
 'Robin, I will not ask you to trust me. That is too much. You know that and so do UGG Boots Clearance I. Ask yourself, do you really think your country will ever make war on my country?'
 'Probably not,' Zacharias admitted.
 'Have I asked you about your war plans? Yes, certainly, they are most interesting theoretical exercises and I would probably find them fascinating war games, but have I asked about them?' His voice was that of a patient teacher.
 'No, you haven't, Kolya, that's true.'
 'Robin, I am not worried about B-52s. I am worried about Chinese bombers. That is the war my country is preparing for.' UGGS clearance He looked down at the concrete floor, puffing on a cigarette and going on softly. 'I remember when I was eleven. The Germans were within a hundred kilometers of Moscow. My father joined his transport regiment - they made it up from university teachers. Half of them never came back. My mother and I evacuated the city, east to some little village whose name I can't remember - it was so confusing then, so dark all the time - worrying about my father, UGG boots clearance a professor of history, driving a truck. We lost twenty million citizens to the Germans, Robin. Twenty million. People I knew. The fathers of friends - my wife's father died in the war. Two of my uncles died. When I went through the snow with my mother, I promised myself that someday I would defend my country, too, and so I am a fighter pilot. I do not invade. I do not attack. I defend. Do you understand this thing I tell you, UGGs Clearance Robin? My job is to protect my country so that other little boys will not have to run away from home in the middle of winter. Some of my classmates died, it was so cold. That is why I defend my country. The Germans wanted what we had, and now the Chinese want it, too.' He waved towards the door of the cell. 'People like ... like that.'

OfflinePersonal Gallery of q1082200062View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic