Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lindairion

china.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm  Post subject:  play avchd video on media player Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some step by step instructions on how to play avchd files(actually M2ts files) in windows media player. I have ffdshow installed, but I am a newb and don't know how to set things up to make wmp11 play the m2ts files. I want them to play in wmp11 because I want to use tversity to stream these files to my xbox360."

"I am looking for a cheap media player/hard drive that i can record my AVCHD high def video from my Sony camcorder along with storing files etc, and play it back via HDMI to my TV, can this be done? and can anyone recommend one? "

If you want to convert avchd files to AVI video, you may need this HD converter - avchd converter, which can help you c to AVI video or other video format with a few clicks. Plus, using this HD video converter, you can convert any general video and audio formats for playback on various digital devices. And here we will show you how to convert avchd video files step by step.

Step 1: Free download avchd file converter, install and run it on your computer

Step 2: Click Add File button to import AVCHD files, then click Profile option to choose your desired output format, choose an output path by the Output to save the converted video.

Step 3:Clip and edit (optional)

AVCHD Converter supports Clip(set start and end), Crop(set aspect ratio 16:9/4:3), Merge(join several AVCHD files into one)best avchd converter, Apply effect(adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation etc), set output parameter(adjust resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate ), Snapshot, Rotate etc.

Step 4: Setting

Finish the settings below before converting

Step 5: Start to convert

After finish the settings above, hit Convert button to begin converting.

Last edited by lindairion on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Taurus Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of lindairionView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
dexter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Perricone MD Coupon Codes is offering Free 5-Piece Deluxe Sample (a $106 value) + Free Shipping on Any $45 Purchase after applying coupon code MARDELUX. Valid thru .
Promotional Codes
Payless Shoes 5-Day Sale: Up to 50% OFF + Extra 15% OFF
Up to 50% OFFStore:Payless Shoes Expires:
Payless Shoes 5-Day Sale offers Up to 50% OFF. Valid thru .
You can Discount Coupons get extra 15% off via coupon code 65945.
FREE In-Store Delivery.
Shoes for Women
Shoes for Men
Coupon Codes
$20.99Store:eBayExpires:Soon

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dexterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic