Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jacknjchn

china.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am  Post subject:  Edit Sony HXR-MC2000E AVCHD files in Premiere Pro 5.5 Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most of us would choose AVCHD as the recording mode, which provides high quality videos. I use a Sony HXR-MC2000E which shoots beautiful AVCHD footage, and the editing program I use is Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5. However Premiere Pro CS5.5 can not recognize AVCHD footages, so I am googling for AVCHD Converter for Sony MC2000, and then bought Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, This software has proven to be fast, easy to use, and has never failed me even once. And what inspired me most is through the customer service you can feel there are real people at the other end, to advise and help. Something that you will not often find with other software suppliers.
If you are facing the similar problem as me, go through this page and learn how to import Sony HXR-MC2000E AVCHD to Premier Pro CS5.5 without rendering.

1. Get the best AVCHD to Premier Pro 5.5 Converter Mac version. If you are operating on your Windows PC, you can get the AVCHD converter Windows version.

2. Launch the AVCHD converter we recommend to load your AVCHD mts/m2ts files from Sony HXR-MC2000E. You can transfer the memory cards entire contents to your system (the entire folder structure from the memory card/hard drive). Or you can just import the files from your camera.

3. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) profile as the export format from the Format box.
Tip: To get a perfect video for editing in Premier Pro CS5.5, you’d better set the video size as 1920*1080, frame rate as 25fps in the Profiles settings interface.

4. Start converting Sony MC2000 AVCHD files to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 on Mac with the best AVCHD to MPEG-2 Converter for Mac.

The conversion from Sony MC2000 MTS/M2TS to MPEG-2 will be finished in a short time. With the exported files, you can directly transfer and edit the videos in Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 with no rendering during the importing progress.

Related guides:
Sony HXR-MC2000E/MC2000U AVCHD to FCP 7
Sony HXR-MC50U AVCHD into iMovie on Mac
Importing Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD in iMovie
Import Sony HDR-CX350V AVCHD to iMovie '11
Import Sony HXR-MC50U into Avid Media Composer
Transcode Sony HXR NX70 AVCHD to AIC for FCE 4
Transfer AVCHD Clips from Sony HXR-MC50E to FCP

Capricorn  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jacknjchnView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:34 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic